Christians And Trump Triumphant ! ! !

“You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.”
- Anne Lamott -

"Blubb"
- Kermit the frog, the creator of god -
"Du bist ein eisel"
- Mudda, exposer of the God Delusion.

Nazi, american one (or whatever the name of your nazion really might be) - the word "eisel" exists not in the german language - besides we are used to write nouns starting with a capital letter. So I guess you liked to say to me "Du bist ein Esel!" - "You are a donkey!". My answer: "Danke, ich fühle mich geehrt." - "Thank you, I feel honored."

PS: For your selfreflection: You are the only one human being here, who censors my messages and/or uses the administration of this forum to delete messages. So if you should think you are normal, then you are far away from reality. I guess you will win your game to kill all ideas of everyone else. But I doubt about wether anyone in the world is able to win anything with people like you. You don't have on your own any idea what you are speaking about - but you are doing this extraordinary loud and wrong.

Last edited:
“You can safely assume you've created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do.”
- Anne Lamott -

"Blubb"
"Du bist ein eisel"

Nazi, american one (or whatever the name of your nazion really might be) - the word "eisel" exists not in the german language - besides we are used to write nouns starting with a capital letter. So I guess you liked to say to me "Du bist ein Esel!" - "You are a donkey!". My answer: "Danke, ich fühle mich geehrt." - "Thank you, I feel honored."

PS: For your selfreflection: You are the only one human being here, who censors my messages and/or uses the administration of this forum to delete messages. So if you should think you are normal, then you are far away from reality. I guess you will win your game to kill all ideas of everyone else. But I doubt about wether anyone in the world is able to win anything with people like you. You don't have on your own any idea what you are speaking about - but you are doing this extraordinary loud and wrong.

Behave yourself. Final warning.

- Anne Lamott -

"Blubb"
"Du bist ein eisel"

Behave yourself. Final warning.

Extraordinary loud and wrong.

- Anne Lamott -
And you can safely assume that failed behaviors lead to failure. Or in you case... predictable surprises.

Forum List

Back