Christians blast Trump in new ad: ‘The days of using our faith for your benefit are over’

Americans are no longer interested in the same tired act.

Trump is loosing his most dedicated of supporters... Non-educated white men. They are tired of his bullying and how embarrassing he is. MSNBC report notes a recent Wall Street Journal/NBC poll showing a dramatic drop in support for the president “among white male voters without college degrees …. from an enormous 35 points to a significant but narrowing 19 points.”

Biden has twice the air time (2hrs) vs Trump (1hr)

And Trump is more transparent than any figure in history. He’s infront of cameras hrs everyday.

Joe takes multiple naps in his basement everyday.

I would think more people would be curious to get the small opportunity of actually seeing Biden speak live for once

No wonder Crazy Uncle is afraid to debate head to head with Vice President Biden. It'l be interesting to see what strategy he employs to get out of the last debate. Hopefully Biden will find a way to force him to show up and help Biden's poll numbers.

Trump pulled out of the second debate, not Biden.

The commission pulled out of the second debate.

I love how you guys spin every event to hide Trump's self inflicted black eye.

They rearranged the format due to Trump & Team coming down with Covid and being less then forthcoming on test results.

Trump couldn't care less about ratings. Only lefty loons care about ratings.
Maybe you just think everyone else is stupid?

President Trump touts his ‘astounding’ TV ratings, compares his coronavirus press briefings to ‘The Bachelor’

That's TV rating when he had his show. Not ratings for a debate. Jesus are you dumb.
He wasn’t on The Batchelor, but keep flailing and failing. You look like a complete ass arguing that Trump doesn’t care about ratings.

He doesn't care about debate ratings but he did care about his TV show ratings.

Only a complete ass would think differently. Guess that's you.

And Trump is more transparent than any figure in history. He’s infront of cameras hrs everyday.

I would think more people would be curious to get the small opportunity of actually seeing Biden speak live for once
Low Energy Trump bailed after the first hour, not NBC.

How do you know this group is "Christian," just because they claim they are?
Is Trump Christian?
Only the creator knows for sure. However, we know he professes to be a Christian and goes to church. What about any of the members of this so-called "christian" group?

I can't recall seeing him going to church.
It really doesn't make any difference. This "christian group" is a scam. Their isn't the slightest scintilla of evidence that they are actual christian.

Of course it makes a difference.
No it doesn't because they are a scam.

You were awful eager to note how he goes to church.
I'm just shooting down your horseshit.

President Trump touts his ‘astounding’ TV ratings, compares his coronavirus press briefings to ‘The Bachelor’

That's TV rating when he had his show. Not ratings for a debate. Jesus are you dumb.
He wasn’t on The Batchelor, but keep flailing and failing. You look like a complete ass arguing that Trump doesn’t care about ratings.

Then why did he care about his coronavirus briefing ratings, dumbfuck?

I gave you TWO LINKS.:lol:

The ability to stand and block the light in front of a camera while emitting non-stop noise does not equal transparency.

At least we got to hear Biden articulate actual policies with some detail. Trump says - we gonna create zillion jobs. Biden says - here's how we are going to do this.

How do you know this group is "Christian," just because they claim they are?
Is Trump Christian?
Only the creator knows for sure. However, we know he professes to be a Christian and goes to church. What about any of the members of this so-called "christian" group?

I can't recall seeing him going to church.
It really doesn't make any difference. This "christian group" is a scam. Their isn't the slightest scintilla of evidence that they are actual christian.

Of course it makes a difference.
No it doesn't because they are a scam.

You were awful eager to note how he goes to church.
I'm just shooting down your horseshit.

By lying?

Then why did he care about his coronavirus briefing ratings, dumbfuck?

I gave you TWO LINKS.:lol:

He probably wanted to make sure the briefings and info got out there. Not that anyone rates that stuff. I've never seen briefings rated and I doubt you have either.

You keep right on deluding yourself but in the meantime better make plans for what you'll do with yourself after the reelection of Donald Trump.
Tell me is suicide an option? You already know screaming at the sky does no good.

The basement bull is so old and useless but you have nothing else? Try harder.

Not as much as you look like an ass insisting that he cares about debate or briefing ratings. You look like a complete ass insisting that he does.

Forum List

Back