Christians must understand that for Jews the cross is a symbol of oppression

... the "logic" of Penelope is not at all atypical------it is ---"if something horrible happens----look around and see if you can find ANYONE with a jewish grand-
father in the mix and BLAME DA JOOOOOS"-----she is a typical islamo Nazi
bitch

What Stalin and his people did is a very heavy problem of the modern times. I don't see your combination with the Islam now. Maybe Penelope is an antisemite - but is this any reason to speak with me in such a way? Do you know the reason for her antisemitism? In most cases people learn such forms of abstrahotic hate from their parents or their peer group. Such a form of hate seems ot be normaly without any experience - it's maybe only a result of wrong forms of communication.

Stalin and his people, those closest to him were Jews. No I hate what they do to countries, and what they are doing to the US now, and how they treat the Pals. Their arrogance is beyond belief, as they want a national law against anti Semitism, they are special , since Pam Geller or ? whatever her last name is can put hate ads on buses. I have no use for people who think they are so much better than others. I get very sick of hearing their made up sob stories as well.

a few of the people close to the eastern orthodox (read that---'used to be catholic' )
murdering pig Josef Stalin were technically jews by birth---very few. However--
Josef Stalin----having been raised an "almost catholic" (like Penelope) hated jews
from his youth (like Penelope) and executed many of them and others ran for their
lives. Historically "almost catholics" (like Penelope) have murdered in the hundreds of millions. From Pig CONSTANTINE of the first reich----to the INQUISITION of the second right to Penelope's uncle ADOLF of the third Reich.
The inspiration for the filth of dhimmia----nothing more than "legal" genocide---
is derived directly from the stink of that very same "used to be catholic" law first
elaborated by Constantine. Learn some history-----slut

... the "logic" of Penelope is not at all atypical------it is ---"if something horrible happens----look around and see if you can find ANYONE with a jewish grand-
bitch

What Stalin and his people did is a very heavy problem of the modern times. I don't see your combination with the Islam now. Maybe Penelope is an antisemite - but is this any reason to speak with me in such a way? Do you know the reason for her antisemitism? In most cases people learn such forms of abstrahotic hate from their parents or their peer group. Such a form of hate seems ot be normaly without any experience - it's maybe only a result of wrong forms of communication.

Stalin and his people, those closest to him were Jews. No I hate what they do to countries, and what they are doing to the US now, and how they treat the Pals. Their arrogance is beyond belief, as they want a national law against anti Semitism, they are special , since Pam Geller or ? whatever her last name is can put hate ads on buses. I have no use for people who think they are so much better than others. I get very sick of hearing their made up sob stories as well.

a few of the people close to the eastern orthodox (read that---'used to be catholic' )
Josef Stalin----having been raised an "almost catholic" (like Penelope) hated jews
from his youth (like Penelope) and executed many of them and others ran for their
lives. Historically "almost catholics" (like Penelope) have murdered in the hundreds of millions. From Pig CONSTANTINE of the first reich----to the INQUISITION of the second right to Penelope's uncle ADOLF of the third Reich.
The inspiration for the filth of dhimmia----nothing more than "legal" genocide---
is derived directly from the stink of that very same "used to be catholic" law first

Joself not only had Jewish men as his right hand mans, didn't he marry jewish women? Some say he was part Jewish, I mean the in part of his name is from Lenin.

... Stalin and his people, those closest to him were Jews. ...

The Soviets were atheists and fought against the jewish religion. In 1926 existed 1100 active synagogues in Russia - in 1988 (greater territory) it were only 100 any longer.

Last edited:
Ironic Skye that by demonizing the poster you avoid the truth of the post, exactly how Rome demonized the Jews in their antisemitic slant in their stories to try and void the validity of the Jewish teachings that make it hard for them to pull off their shtick.

At this time, Skye has 13 posters supporting her outlook whereas you have none. Ironic? No, she called out the truth; something the OP had no interest in.

bitch

Joself not only had Jewish men as his right hand mans, didn't he marry jewish women? Some say he was part Jewish, I mean the in part of his name is from Lenin.

no------at one time he had a jewish girl friend----he was "used to be catholic"-----islamo Nazi scum like you routinely claim that shit like you are "part jewish" Muslims do the same thing-------sometimes sunni muslims claim that Shiites are "really jewish"
Very few of "stalin's men" were jews----when they started to object to his "used to be
catholic" murderous filth-----he began executing them ------he even executed one of his doctors for being jewish. SEE? stalin was just like you as was ADOLF ----isn't it
interesting?

Ironic Skye that by demonizing the poster you avoid the truth of the post, exactly how Rome demonized the Jews in their antisemitic slant in their stories to try and void the validity of the Jewish teachings that make it hard for them to pull off their shtick.

At this time, Skye has 13 posters supporting her outlook whereas you have none. Ironic? No, she called out the truth; something the OP had no interest in.

another idiot who wants to create "truth" by vote of the insane asylum-------your hero ADOLF HITLER was your TRUE LEADER

another idiot who wants to create "truth" by vote of the insane asylum-------your hero ADOLF HITLER was your TRUE LEADER

Another 'it's everybody else, it can't be me' idiot. :lmao:

In response to the OP, the cross is a sign of oppression for the Jews, "who in the hell cares".

And Lucifer Jesus had 13 people agree with him- the 12 disciples and Mary Mag and we see 50 million murders later with thousands of wars how that worked out.

Penelope your propaganda is so bad that it's funny yet sad because it questions your sanity or intellect.
That being said your statement about Stalin is problemmatic for your argument because it reveals the opposite your intent.
You see there is a little known rule about not listening
nor following political prisoners and that includes Stalin so you'd be validating Judaism and merely pointing out that those who stray from the rules become cursed by the falling away.
The world suffered not obeying this simple rule and warning.
The greatest maniacs though history who have done such horrible things to humanity and nature -the tops ones have all been political prisoners.
Now they call Zarquawi such a top maniac and his biography says he was a political prisoner, so add another one to the list.

The Dead Sea Scrolls warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Arafat, Saddam, Zarquawi, and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
all political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiite- his opposition supporters.

Last edited:
Avatar4321 the only freedom fighting christ figures were Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter and later Baracopa.
Ironically this image Rome created and used to subvert people with enslaved you to their authority and mistaken precepts. Even those sects which oppose the RCC are enslaved by the image and the harmful false teachings and affiliation pride it brings. I even showed how they enslaved atheists by reinventing and redefining ideas and concepts so as to throw them off their intended understanding thus making rational & logical helpful ideology and philosophy distasteful to those outside the faith and tainting their understanding and nature as much as they are poisonous to theirvown flocks.
Hence the term wormwood in describing The great fallen star(messenger) who made them like that poisonous deadly herb called wormwood.

God loves you. God blesses you and keeps you. God forgives you. God gives His life for you.

The Catholic Church and Christianity did not learn this from Rome or from Roman and/or Greek gods. We learned this from the Jews. Jesus is not Yehuda the tax revolter, the freedom fighter. Jesus' message was "God loves us as a Father; our sins are forgiven." This man (who was not Yehuda) spoke to the Temple (not Rome) on behalf of the destitute, on behalf of widows and orphans. He healed the sick. He reassured people that the Kingdom of God is within everyone's reach--even the reach of those who could not afford to offer Temple sacrifices. God loves them, their sins are forgiven by Him.

Jesus spoke of manna, bread from heaven, how God nourished His people with it then, now He continues to nourish us.

It does no one any good to ignore facts or pretend that Christianity's roots are in Rome, not Israel and Judaism. I can teach you about Jesus in such a way that even if they continue to reject the idea that Jesus is from God, of God, he can still be held up at a shining example of a man the Jewish faith produces: What he stands for (love of God and his fellow man); what he believes (sins are forgiven); and the care and hospitality of Jews for the destitute, the sick, the widow, the orphans. Jesus did not get this from studying Roman and Greek gods; he got this from knowing and being of the Jewish faith.

Avatar4321 the only freedom fighting christ figures were Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter and later Baracopa.
Ironically this image Rome created and used to subvert people with enslaved you to their authority and mistaken precepts. Even those sects which oppose the RCC are enslaved by the image and the harmful false teachings and affiliation pride it brings. I even showed how they enslaved atheists by reinventing and redefining ideas and concepts so as to throw them off their intended understanding thus making rational & logical helpful ideology and philosophy distasteful to those outside the faith and tainting their understanding and nature as much as they are poisonous to theirvown flocks.
Hence the term wormwood in describing The great fallen star(messenger) who made them like that poisonous deadly herb called wormwood.

God loves you. God blesses you and keeps you. God forgives you. God gives His life for you.

The Catholic Church and Christianity did not learn this from Rome or from Roman and/or Greek gods. We learned this from the Jews. Jesus is not Yehuda the tax revolter, the freedom fighter. Jesus' message was "God loves us as a Father; our sins are forgiven." This man (who was not Yehuda) spoke to the Temple (not Rome) on behalf of the destitute, on behalf of widows and orphans. He healed the sick. He reassured people that the Kingdom of God is within everyone's reach--even the reach of those who could not afford to offer Temple sacrifices. God loves them, their sins are forgiven by Him.

Jesus spoke of manna, bread from heaven, how God nourished His people with it then, now He continues to nourish us.

It does no one any good to ignore facts or pretend that Christianity's roots are in Rome, not Israel and Judaism. I can teach you about Jesus in such a way that even if they continue to reject the idea that Jesus is from God, of God, he can still be held up at a shining example of a man the Jewish faith produces: What he stands for (love of God and his fellow man); what he believes (sins are forgiven); and the care and hospitality of Jews for the destitute, the sick, the widow, the orphans. Jesus did not get this from studying Roman and Greek gods; he got this from knowing and being of the Jewish faith.

you have learned some very odd things about the life and times of Jesus. The temple at that time had absolutely nothing to do with taxes----that was rome. That
which you call "salvation" was not contingent on private humans donating "sacrifices"----most private "sacrifices" were means related. for the very poor----
a pigeon ----a few times in ones life was about it. The temple had no possible way of
supporting the poor.-----it was purely ceremonial like the present day queen of England--business conducted in the gates thereof was controlled and pillaged by rome. ---which is why the Pharisees despised the "money changers" and the roman appointed shills
who got into the priesthood------the "high priest' CAIPHAS is still a dirty name in Jewish history as it was back then. The "message" conveyed by jesus by the words ascribed to him------were simply the very popularized ideas of Hillel. It is the
details of ROMAN CHRISTIANITY that are very roman----from popes to saints to
"gods" impregnating humans all the way to the canon laws and the inquisition.
That Pontius Pilate ----still a dirty name in jewish history, gets a kind of free pass---
boggles my mind

Penelope your propaganda is so bad that it's funny yet sad because it questions your sanity or intellect.
That being said your statement about Stalin is problemmatic for your argument because it reveals the opposite your intent.
You see there is a little known rule about not listening
nor following political prisoners and that includes Stalin so you'd be validating Judaism and merely pointing out that those who stray from the rules become cursed by the falling away.
The world suffered not obeying this simple rule and warning.
The greatest maniacs though history who have done such horrible things to humanity and nature -the tops ones have all been political prisoners.
Now they call Zarquawi such a top maniac and his biography says he was a political prisoner, so add another one to the list.

The Dead Sea Scrolls warned us of a rule they had back then about not listening to leaders/teachers who had been politically imprisoned as we see why through history, if only we had obeyed the simple rule.
List of Political prisoners who came out with a lust for blood and hate for humanity as they turned into psychopathic murderers who caused attrocities and were the cause of wars and more murders:
Paul of Tarsus, Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Arafat, Saddam, Zarquawi, and I think that Islamic radical guy in Africa Mokhtar Belmokhtar who started many wars and attrocities there (the guy with one eye) might have been a political prisoner, he seems hell bent on that subject himself regarding radicals imprisoned and breaking them out of prisons or he broke out of prison.
all political prisoners before they massacred.

Idi Amin might be another qualifying for that list: he had similarities to Saddam: Deserted by his father at an early age, he was brought up by his mother like Saddam and came from a small Islamic tribe.
President Obote put Amin under house arrest so technically he was also a political prisoner before he declared himself president and did a number on the people mainly ' hunting down Obote's supporters' much like Saddam hunted down kurds and Shiite- his opposition supporters.

sheeeesh shev-----you cited some of Penelope's fave people

And Lucifer Jesus had 13 people agree with him- the 12 disciples and Mary Mag and we see 50 million murders later with thousands of wars how that worked out.
In response to the OP, the cross is a sign of oppression for the Jews, "who in the hell cares".

residents of hell and others who are shit and potential residents of hell like
you, don't care

Residents of hell, Jews don't believe in hell do they?

you have learned some very odd things about the life and times of Jesus. The temple at that time had absolutely nothing to do with taxes----that was rome. That
which you call "salvation" was not contingent on private humans donating "sacrifices"----most private "sacrifices" were means related. for the very poor----
a pigeon ----a few times in ones life was about it. The temple had no possible way of
supporting the poor.-----it was purely ceremonial like the present day queen of England--business conducted in the gates thereof was controlled and pillaged by rome. ---which is why the Pharisees despised the "money changers" and the roman appointed shills
who got into the priesthood------the "high priest' CAIPHAS is still a dirty name in Jewish history as it was back then. The "message" conveyed by jesus by the words ascribed to him------were simply the very popularized ideas of Hillel. It is the
That Pontius Pilate ----still a dirty name in jewish history, gets a kind of free pass---
boggles my mind
oc

Jews are so innocent, as pure as the driven snow. Everything, I mean everything is blamed on someone else.

boggles my mind
oc

Jews are so innocent, as pure as the driven snow. Everything, I mean everything is blamed on someone else.

residents of hell and others who are shit and potential residents of hell like
you, don't care

Residents of hell, Jews don't believe in hell do they?

no----it is a greek, roman,>>>> Christian and muslim construct. Jews never
get in. Kinda like a restricted country club

you have learned some very odd things about the life and times of Jesus. The temple at that time had absolutely nothing to do with taxes----that was rome.

I did not say the Temple had anything to do with taxes. I said it had to do with sacrifice. It was Hashev who said Jesus was revolting against Rome. So, no, I have not learned very odd things about the life and times of Jesus. I am spot on.

That which you call "salvation" was not contingent on private humans donating "sacrifices"----most private "sacrifices" were means related. for the very poor----a pigeon ----a few times in ones life was about it.

I doubt you know what I call "salvation." In any case, Temple sacrifice was not about salvation, it was about offering a sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins.

The temple had no possible way of supporting the poor.-----it was purely ceremonial like the present day queen of England--business conducted in the gates thereof was controlled and pillaged by rome. ---which is why the Pharisees despised the "money changers" and the roman appointed shills who got into the priesthood------the "high priest' CAIPHAS is still a dirty name in Jewish history as it was back then.

Again, we are not speaking of the Temple supporting the poor, but placing burdens upon them (in the form of sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins, or in tithing). Torah Law did give examples on how to care for the poor--gleaning is one good of example of this. As you say, gleaning has nothing to do with the Temple, it has to do with one's fellow man helping others.

As you say, Caiaphas was/is still a dirty name in Jewish history. What Jews today do not seem to understand is that during the time of Caiaphas Jesus was protesting his acts and policies--just as any good Jew would do today, and I am certain many did at that time--Jesus among them, and perhaps one of the more vocal. Caiaphas didn't seem to like him--which should say something for Jesus' overall character.

The "message" conveyed by jesus by the words ascribed to him------were simply the very popularized ideas of Hillel.

Yes. Said a bit differently perhaps, but the same message. Just as his insistence that the two greatest commandments (as stated in Exodus) is to love God and to love one's fellow man. This is another reason that Jews have no reason to despise Jesus. Caiaphas had reason to despise him, but Jews and Pharisees as a whole did not.

It is the details of ROMAN CHRISTIANITY that are very roman----from popes to saints to "gods" impregnating humans all the way to the canon laws and the inquisition. That Pontius Pilate ----still a dirty name in jewish history, gets a kind of free pass---boggles my mind

I don't know where you came up with the idea that Pontius Pilate gets a free pass, so I cannot comment on that.

Pope comes from "Papa" because the Bishop of Rome was called papa because he was known as a spiritual father. The Bishop of Rome is one of thousands of bishops. He is the most well-known because if there is a disagreement among the bishops about the Church as a whole, it is the bishop of Rome who has the final call. Each Bishop runs his own diocese.

A saint is simply someone who strives to live a holy life. A Saint (note the capitalization) is someone who is particularly recognized for the holy life they led. A good comparison might be the Sports Hall of Fame.

Forum List

Back