Christians United For Israel

Hamas is anti christian

Israel in their basic law provides freedom of religion for all.

Israel is bulldozing Christian homes and businesses. Israel is destroying Christian crops and trees. Israel is ethnic cleansing Christians out of the holy land. Israel shoots at Christians killing some. Israel denies their access to their holy sites.

I would call that anti Christian.

Freedom of religion? BS

Hmmm...Horse hockey.
Do you know anyone PERSONALLY who has suffered at the hands of these devilish Jews?
Have you ever been fired by a JEW?

We can start at the beginning:

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

Forgotten Christians | The American Conservative

Israels attitude toward Christians has not changed since then.

US has recognized Israel as a jewish state since '48

We've been terrific backers of Israel.

Unfortunately, we've even ignored our own fundamental principles in doing so.

Today, 130 nations recognize the state of Palestine. Yet, the US vetoes that progress in the UN and supports Israel in its program of land theft and ethnic cleansing.

Israel is bulldozing Christian homes and businesses. Israel is destroying Christian crops and trees. Israel is ethnic cleansing Christians out of the holy land. Israel shoots at Christians killing some. Israel denies their access to their holy sites.

Freedom of religion? BS

Hmmm...Horse hockey.
Do you know anyone PERSONALLY who has suffered at the hands of these devilish Jews?
Have you ever been fired by a JEW?

We can start at the beginning:

At the time of the creation of the Israeli state in 1948, it is estimated that the Christians of Palestine numbered some 350,000. Almost 20 percent of the total population at the time, they constituted a vibrant and ancient community; their forbears had listened to St. Peter in Jerusalem as he preached at the first Pentecost. Yet Zionist doctrine held that Palestine was “a land without a people for a people without a land.” Of the 750,000 Palestinians that were forced from their homes in 1948, some 50,000 were Christians—7 percent of the total number of refugees and 35 percent of the total number of Christians living in Palestine at the time.

In the process of “Judaizing” Palestine, numerous convents, hospices, seminaries, and churches were either destroyed or cleared of their Christian owners and custodians. In one of the most spectacular attacks on a Christian target, on May 17, 1948, the Armenian Orthodox Patriarchate was shelled with about 100 mortar rounds—launched by Zionist forces from the already occupied monastery of the Benedictine Fathers on Mount Zion. The bombardment also damaged St. Jacob’s Convent, the Archangel’s Convent, and their appended churches, their two elementary and seminary schools, as well as their libraries, killing eight people and wounding 120.

Forgotten Christians | The American Conservative

Israels attitude toward Christians has not changed since then.

Anders Strindberg...2004...Interesting.

CAMERA: Anders Strindberg Turns Truth on its Head in Christian Science Monitor

Bless you for brining up this issue of "ethnic cleansing" so even those Zionists can see the truth. In 1948 there were approximarely 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Let the truth be known to all & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

LOL! Here is a fair & just solution to the land issue the Palestinians supporters will surely like, For all Palestinians who hold deeds to the land & properties they occupy can stay. And for all Palestinians who don't hold deeds to the land & property they occupy, its adios!
Your new excuse for ethnic cleansing is even more pathetic than the current excuses.

Some genocide, eh? :lol:

You have been reading too many propaganda site. You believe these things because you want them to be true not because they are.
You are really out of touch with what is happening in the region.
Israel does not target christians or christian businesses because they are christian. Even if there were a case or two, there are likely other circumstances involved that you either do not know or are not stating. Christians are persecuted for being christian. Christians populations in the PA and Gaza have drastically diminished and those that remain have a great deal of difficulty because of their religion. Israel has no control over that.
Even Christians in Jordan and Lebanon have been targeted by Islamists and businesses that some consider haram have been bombed, burned or trashed.

Hamas is anti christian

Correction: anti Christian state.

Freedom of religion? BS

The Sudanese are murdering Christians as a protest against Israel's occupation of Tel Aviv.

Bless you for brining up this issue of "ethnic cleansing" so even those Zionists can see the truth. In 1948 there were approximarely 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left. Let the truth be known to all & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Your new excuse for ethnic cleansing is even more pathetic than the current excuses.

You laugh at genocide??

Regardless, please note that your comment isn't relevant to this thread.

You have been reading too many propaganda site. You believe these things because you want them to be true not because they are.
Israel does not target christians or christian businesses because they are christian. Even if there were a case or two, there are likely other circumstances involved that you either do not know or are not stating. Christians are persecuted for being christian. Christians populations in the PA and Gaza have drastically diminished and those that remain have a great deal of difficulty because of their religion. Israel has no control over that.
Even Christians in Jordan and Lebanon have been targeted by Islamists and businesses that some consider haram have been bombed, burned or trashed.

Hamas is anti christian

Freedom of religion? BS

Israel does not target christians or christian businesses because they are christian.

That is almost true. Israel targets Christians because they are not Jews.

Freedom of religion? BS

Israel does not target christians or christian businesses because they are christian.

I'm going to play the game.
You're right! The Jews are blood thirsty for Christian blood, which they save in jars for their EVIL PASSOVER CEREMONY.
I need some of that blood now! Where is it?
It must cost a fortune in bullets, labor and body bags; where do those f*ing Jews get all that money from?
I know! From the bank accounts of those stupid, stubborn Christians who would rather be slaughtered en masse than leave Israel.
The Jews MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right! The Jews are blood thirsty for Christian blood, which they save in jars for their EVIL PASSOVER CEREMONY.
It must cost a fortune in bullets, labor and body bags; where do those f*ing Jews get all that money from?
I know! From the bank accounts of those stupid, stubborn Christians who would rather be slaughtered en masse than leave Israel.

You're sick.

You laugh at genocide??

Regardless, please note that your comment isn't relevant to this thread.

Silly girl. In light of the facts I find the claim of genocide to be laughable.

Freedom of religion? BS

It is very strange that Mr. Tinmore, who "claims he is a Christian" appears to not be interested at all in the enormous amount of Christians who have been murdered and are still being murdered in the Middle East by the Muslims and wants the readers to think that the Jews target Christians just because they are non Jews.

Historian: Israel safest place in Mideast for Christians - Israel Today | Israel News

You're sick.

I paraphrase you and you see how sick you appear to be.

However..
WE MUST STOP THE EVER BLOODTHIRSTY JEWS WHO ARE MASS MURDERING ALL NON-JEWS IN ISRAEL.

Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it.
Well, that's what YOU post all day long.

That's a personal choice.
For example, after studying European history I support Ireland's position over England's intrusion.

That's also the difference between an official recognition and support.
I can support Ireland's authentic gripe against England but I cannot do anything official about it.
I don't have a problem with Israel existing, but I do have a problem with them doing it on someone else's land.

That's a personal choice.
For example, after studying European history I support Ireland's position over England's intrusion.

That's also the difference between an official recognition and support.
I can support Ireland's authentic gripe against England but I cannot do anything official about it.
I don't have a problem with Israel existing, but I do have a problem with them doing it on someone else's land.

At best it is physically impossible for a new nation not to be on land previously occupied by people.
Most of the Middle-East was divided in WWI and WWII against the wishes of the majority of their residents.
Most of these residents have been at war for over 1,000 years.

You didn't paraphrase, you went off on some emotional rant.

However..
WE MUST STOP THE EVER BLOODTHIRSTY JEWS WHO ARE MASS MURDERING ALL NON-JEWS IN ISRAEL.
Fortunately, there are more choices than that.

How about some Israeli's murdering some Christian's?

It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

What's stupid is this black or white, either/or, all or nothing, crap you people keep pushing. Either Israeli's are peace loving people, or their all bloodthirsty jews. Looking at things in just those terms, is pretty stupid.

At best it is physically impossible for a new nation not to be on land previously occupied by people.
Most of the Middle-East was divided in WWI and WWII against the wishes of the majority of their residents.
Most of these residents have been at war for over 1,000 years.
Israel exists back past the Green Line.

It doesn't exist in the West Bank, Gaza, Golan Heights and East Jerusalem.

It is very strange that Mr. Tinmore, who "claims he is a Christian" appears to not be interested at all in the enormous amount of Christians who have been murdered and are still being murdered in the Middle East by the Muslims and wants the readers to think that the Jews target Christians just because they are non Jews.

Historian: Israel safest place in Mideast for Christians - Israel Today | Israel News
There she goes, the lady troll trying to hijack the thread into a different subject.

You didn't paraphrase, you went off on some emotional rant.

However..
Fortunately, there are more choices than that.

How about some Israeli's murdering some Christian's?

It doesn't have to be all or nothing.

What's stupid is this black or white, either/or, all or nothing, crap you people keep pushing. Either Israeli's are peace loving people, or their all bloodthirsty jews. Looking at things in just those terms, is pretty stupid.

Ah, but I am NOT the one presenting a Black and White situation where Israelis mindlessly slaughter non-Jews in Israel on a daily basis.

The Arabs cannot live with each other, as amply demonstrated by their neighbors, yet you expect Israel to welcome their lack of value of life with open arms.
Jews are lots of things but they can't be described as stupid.

Forum List

Back