🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christians United For Justice In Israel Palestine

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
On Christmas Day 2013, I am reminded Christians are uniting for justice in Israel and Palestine.

Here is an organization devoted to this cause of seeking justice in Israel Palestine.

Blessed are the Peacemakers, words Jesus spoken on His Sermon on the Mount.

"We invite you to join us today!

1. Defending the rights of Palestinian Christians and Muslims to freedom and equality.

2. Supporting nonviolent Palestinian, Israeli and international resistance to Israeli occupation.

3. Backing the efforts of Israel's peace and human rights community to bring reconciliation to the peoples of the Holy Land.

4. Advancing the Arab League Initiative for Comprehensive Peace with Israel.

5. Supporting the peaceful coexistence of Israel's Jewish community with the peoples of the wider Middle East."

https://www.causes.com/causes/102718-christians-united-for-justice-in-israel-palestine/about

And I'm sure the Knesset will vote for sure national suicide to please any and all protesters.
Just like what happened with the Occupy Wall Street protests.

Well, some follow Jesus and some follow Satan.

Not surprised.

I am sure Mrs. Sherri was delighted with the new pitchfork Mr. Lucifer left for her when he came down her chimney. I wonder what was on the plate the Mrs. Sherri prepared for the arrival of Mr. Lucifer. Does he get cookies like Santa does?

On Christmas Day 2013, I am reminded Christians are uniting for justice in Israel and Palestine.

Here is an organization devoted to this cause of seeking justice in Israel Palestine.

1. Defending the rights of Palestinian Christians and Muslims to freedom and equality.

2. Supporting nonviolent Palestinian, Israeli and international resistance to Israeli occupation.

3. Backing the efforts of Israel's peace and human rights community to bring reconciliation to the peoples of the Holy Land.

5. Supporting the peaceful coexistence of Israel's Jewish community with the peoples of the wider Middle East."

https://www.causes.com/causes/102718-christians-united-for-justice-in-israel-palestine/about

Are you familiar with Sabeel in Galilee.. or a Palestinian Christian Cry for Reconciliation?

Are you familiar with Sabeel in Galilee.. or a Palestinian Christian Cry for Reconciliation?

I will bet with great confidence that there are hundreds of million of Arabs that wouldn't mind co-existing alongside Arab Nations.
The problem is the other several hundred million.
It's THEIR issue to reconcile.

Not surprised.

I am sure Mrs. Sherri was delighted with the new pitchfork Mr. Lucifer left for her when he came down her chimney. I wonder what was on the plate the Mrs. Sherri prepared for the arrival of Mr. Lucifer. Does he get cookies like Santa does?

Satan's messengers cannot stand to be reminded of Jesus words.

Again, deal with His words, Satan's messenger, He said " Blessed are the peacemakers."

Not surprised.

Again, deal with His words, Satan's messenger, He said " Blessed are the peacemakers."

Mrs. Sherri, by now it doesn't take someone who is a Mensa candidate to see that you would be one of Mr. Lucifer's best friends. Gee, it probably is Mr. Lucifer who has coffee with Mrs. Sherri every morning and not Jesus.

I have read about Sabeel and believe they have formed relationships/partnerships with US churches. I think I have heard the other name too, perhaps in connection with Kairos Palestine. Not surprised there are Christian groups supportive of justice and peace in Palestine. Jesus is The Prince of Peace. I do not understand how a person can say they believe in Jesus and not care about justice and peace.

I will bet with great confidence that there are hundreds of million of Arabs that wouldn't mind co-existing alongside Arab Nations.

Sabeel is an ecumenical group in Galilee that is working for a just peace. Its mostly Christians but includes Jews and Muslims.

Not surprised.

No, he said "Blessed are the Cheesemakers".

See 0:55 of this informative YouTube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slbMe-aTY1A]Life of Brian sermon on the mount - YouTube[/ame]

Mrs. Sherri, by now it doesn't take someone who is a Mensa candidate to see that you would be one of Mr. Lucifer's best friends. Gee, it probably is Mr. Lucifer who has coffee with Mrs. Sherri every morning and not Jesus.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." John 3:16

"Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the land." Matthew 5:5

You know, Jesus words ward off Satan.

I make a practice of reciting them out loud from memory or reading them out loud when I read posts like yours that I am responding
to.

SOME words become written on the hearts of believers.

Last edited:

I have read about Sabeel and believe they have formed relationships/partnerships with US churches. I think I have heard the other name too, perhaps in connection with Kairos Palestine. Not surprised there are Christian groups supportive of justice and peace in Palestine. Jesus is The Prince of Peace. I do not understand how a person can say they believe in Jesus and not care about justice and peace.

I attended a lecture about 6 years ago ... that's how I found out about them.

Sabeel is an ecumenical group in Galilee that is working for a just peace. Its mostly Christians but includes Jews and Muslims.

Something I read really moving from a Christian in Palestine addressed the popular resistance movement and how it was primarily lead by Palestinian Muslims but a movement of Christians and Muslims. I will have to find it again and post it.

Peacemakers from different faiths working together for justice and a just peace in Palestine.

THESE are the real heroes and God is in their midst.

Joining Israeli and Palestinian Peacemakers: “These are the real heroes…”*by Bill Durland

"Our time as CPTers in the West Bank was given over to meeting with local peace and justice workers on both sides and taking part in actions of resistance and solidarity. Among the local peace and justice workers we met and talked with were the Sabeel Ecumenical Liberation Theology Center whose spokesperson, Samia Khoury, gave a moving presentation about their work on liberation theology in the Palestinian context. There, we also met Jeff Halper, an Israeli activist and founder of Israelis Against Home Demolitions. We met Arik Ascherman, founder of Rabbis for Human Rights and visited the Dheisha Refugee Camp in Bethlehem where we saw amazing examples of the triumph of the human spirit over almost unimaginable poverty, deprivation and oppression. We met the staff of the Palestinian Center for Rapprochement Between People in Beit Sahour and the Palestinian Center for the Study of Non-violence in Hebron which is dedicated to implementing the principles and practices of Gandhi in the Palestinian struggle for justice and freedom from occupation. At each meeting and in each place we were treated with warmth and enthusiasm and given so much valuable background and information about the current efforts of each group that it will take months to integrate it all."

http://www.quaker.org/fpt/63durland.html

Last edited:
Watch "Nariman Tamimi Speech read at the Human Rights March 2011" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
Nabi Saleh’s Bassem Tamimi convicted by Israeli courts based on coerced testimony from 15-year-old boy

Nabi Saleh's Bassem Tamimi convicted by Israeli courts based on coerced testimony from 15-year old boy

His statement to the Court, he is a Palestinian Muslim committed to nonviolent resistance to Occupation:

"These demonstrations that I organize have had a positive influence over my beliefs; they allowed me to see people from the other side who believe in peace and share my struggle for freedom. Those freedom fighters have rid their conscious from the Occupation and put their hands in ours in peaceful demonstrations against our common enemy, the Occupation. They have become friends, sisters and brothers. We fight together for a better future for our children and theirs.

If released by the judge will I be convinced thereby that justice still prevails in your courts? Regardless of how just or unjust this ruling will be, and despite all your racist and inhumane practices and Occupation, we will continue to believe in peace, justice and human values. We will still raise our children to love; love the land and the people without discrimination of race, religion or ethnicity; embodying thus the message of the Messenger of Peace, Jesus Christ, who urged us to “love our enemy.” With love and justice, we make peace and build the future.

West Bank Protest Organizer, Bassem Tamimi, to Judge: ?Your Military Laws Are Non-Legit. Our Peaceful Protest is Just? | Popular Struggle Coordination Committee

Last edited:
Watch "Bassem Tamimi Interview 10th March 2011" on YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back