Christie (R) BODYGUARD arrested for shoplifting in Pennsylvania.

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Chris Christie Bodyguard Arrested For Shoplifting In Pennsylvania

You just can't make this shit up. Really. Wow. It's just gets better and better:

A New Jersey state trooper shoplifted gun accessories and attempted to get out of his arrest by telling a Pennsylvania police officer that he would lose his job as a member of Gov. Chris Christie's security detail if charges were filed, a police chief told The Associated Press on Monday.

Trooper William Carvounis, 35, of North Brunswick, N.J., was at a Cabela's sporting goods store on Jan. 8 when he put several items in his cargo pants pockets — including some handgun grips, a pistol magazine and a hat — and put a $29.99 binocular strap in a box for a product worth $19.99, according to a criminal complaint filed by Tilden Officer Dennis Schwoyer.

While Carvounis paid for some items at checkout, he allegedly did not pay for the concealed items, which were worth $267.38.

Tilden Township Chief William McEllroy confirmed the arrest first reported by NewJersey.Watchdog.org, a news website run by an investigative reporter.

Schwoyer filed the charges after Carvounis repeatedly asked for a break, McEllroy told the AP.

"It was, more or less, 'Look, I've got a good job, I'm on the governor's security detail, I don't want to lose my job,' along those lines," McEllroy said.

Great security you got there, Gov. Christie!!

mouse-in-bread.jpg

someone thinks they are above the laws.

reminds me of all the right who pretend they don't cheat in elections yet the evidence is over whelmimg

Meanwhile, anybody ever heard of this dirtbag? I haven't...

Corrupt NJ Democrat To Finally Leave Congress After 12 Years

Menendez should leave soon after this guy…

Via USA Today:

Democrat Rep. Rob Andrews of New Jersey plans to resign from Congress later this month to take a job with a Philadelphia law firm, according to multiple media reports.

Andrews was first elected to Congress in 1990.

Last March, the House Ethics Committee said it would formally investigate allegations that Andrews, 56, improperly used campaign funds for personal use, such as a 2011 trip to Scotland for a wedding with his wife and two daughters. Andrews later repaid $30,000 in costs associated with the trip, according to investigative documents.

Andrews also used campaign funds to host a June 2011 event at his home that has been described as both a graduation party for his daughter and a celebration of his congressional service. He spent additional campaign money to travel to Los Angeles, where is daughter was pursuing an acting career.

Only Republican scandals count. Because, well "The Cause" is what matters. That's all that matters. Ever.

No matter the bent and broken bodies, the destroyed homes, the ruined lives, the crimes, the lies, the distortions and the destruction... Vive le cause. Uber Alles The Cause.

Nothing else matters

Via USA Today:

Democrat Rep. Rob Andrews of New Jersey plans to resign from Congress later this month to take a job with a Philadelphia law firm, according to multiple media reports.

Last March, the House Ethics Committee said it would formally investigate allegations that Andrews, 56, improperly used campaign funds for personal use, such as a 2011 trip to Scotland for a wedding with his wife and two daughters. Andrews later repaid $30,000 in costs associated with the trip, according to investigative documents.

Andrews also used campaign funds to host a June 2011 event at his home that has been described as both a graduation party for his daughter and a celebration of his congressional service. He spent additional campaign money to travel to Los Angeles, where is daughter was pursuing an acting career.

Only Republican scandals count. Because, well "The Cause" is what matters. That's all that matters. Ever.

No matter the bent and broken bodies, the destroyed homes, the ruined lives, the crimes, the lies, the distortions and the destruction... Vive le cause. Uber Alles The Cause.

Nothing else matters

Oh, the butthurt runs deep with you, what?

If the DEM has broken a law and is prosecuted and found guilty, then he should go to jail.

Pretty simple.

You know, you can also make your own thread about that!!!

Via USA Today:

Nothing else matters

Oh, the butthurt runs deep with you, what?

If the DEM has broken a law and is prosecuted and found guilty, then he should go to jail.

Pretty simple.

You know, you can also make your own thread about that!!!

One New Jersey politician accused (on slim evidence and lies) of closing a few lanes of traffic and it makes International News.

Another New Jersey politician is accused, with incontrovertible proof, of stealing money and the coverage difference is astronomical in scale.

I've never even heard of this particular thieving dimocrap scumbag. But Christie's dog shits in a neighbor's yard and it's the Lead on the Nightly News..

Fuck you

Chris Christie Bodyguard Arrested For Shoplifting In Pennsylvania

You just can't make this shit up. Really. Wow. It's just gets better and better:

A New Jersey state trooper shoplifted gun accessories and attempted to get out of his arrest by telling a Pennsylvania police officer that he would lose his job as a member of Gov. Chris Christie's security detail if charges were filed, a police chief told The Associated Press on Monday.

Trooper William Carvounis, 35, of North Brunswick, N.J., was at a Cabela's sporting goods store on Jan. 8 when he put several items in his cargo pants pockets — including some handgun grips, a pistol magazine and a hat — and put a $29.99 binocular strap in a box for a product worth $19.99, according to a criminal complaint filed by Tilden Officer Dennis Schwoyer.

While Carvounis paid for some items at checkout, he allegedly did not pay for the concealed items, which were worth $267.38.

Tilden Township Chief William McEllroy confirmed the arrest first reported by NewJersey.Watchdog.org, a news website run by an investigative reporter.

Schwoyer filed the charges after Carvounis repeatedly asked for a break, McEllroy told the AP.

"It was, more or less, 'Look, I've got a good job, I'm on the governor's security detail, I don't want to lose my job,' along those lines," McEllroy said.

Great security you got there, Gov. Christie!!

mouse-in-bread.jpg

Are you unfamiliar with the systematic corruption of Obama's secret service? Was that not rich too? Mind you, I make no excuses for Christie. I think he's swine. But I point out your seeming hypocrisy.

Christie ordered the guy to shoplift. We all know it. Some people just won't admit it.

Democrats will now be making post hoc blog entries about other people who know Christie who have shoplifted in the past.

Let the dogpiling continue!

A security guard would not have commited a crime against a corporation unilaterally. He had to have been ordered by Christie.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

A security guard would not have commited a crime against a corporation unilaterally. He had to have been ordered by Christie.

Where there's smoke, there's fire.

Nobody is saying he was ordered by Christie or that it's his fault, but this isn't helping his image after the whole Bridgegate scandal. When you keep having to fire members of your staff due to scandal or criminal activity it begins to call your own character into question.

Forum List

Back