Christopher Steele is no-show in London court in civil case over dossier

I personally can’t believe they stooped that low but they did.

I used to dislike Democrats, now I hate them.
Steele is most likely a Russian Double Agent...and May have been a Triple Agent playing US, GB and Russia against each other and collecting money for anyone he could.

No one has committed any crimes except for the Dimwits who collided with Russia Obama and The FBI To Nullify our election using Russian Propaganda

yes...it's disgusting.....many Brits are in need of money...what scum those idiots are!

SCUM!

I have no respect left for globlalists in the UK...or the BBC scum.....

we know who you are

stay in Londonistan you all scum

The World hates you! You will pay!

Steele is now recommended for criminal investigation by the Senators Grassley and Graham. He's in a world of trouble. Looks good on the nancy boy wanker.

Steele is most likely a Russian Double Agent...and May have been a Triple Agent playing US, GB and Russia against each other and collecting money for anyone he could.

No one has committed any crimes except for the Dimwits who colluded with Russia Obama and The FBI To Nullify our election using Russian Propaganda
Nope, if he were a Russian agent YOU and Trump would be LOVING him and you'd be kissing his rear end...:rolleyes:

Steele is now recommended for criminal investigation by the Senators Grassley and Graham. He's in a world of trouble. Looks good on the nancy boy wanker.
Recommended, but the Justice dept gets to decide if it warrants an investigation and the justice department said no, nothing there....from what I've heard.

Last edited:
Can you tell us why Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, McFarlin, Gordon, Papadopolis, Page, Gates, Don Junior, Kushner, and DJT himself etc ALL lied about their connections to the Russians, or meetings with the Russians during the Campaign?

Or why, while the Russians were being accused of criminal actions with their theft of the DNC emails and interference in our election....the Trump campaign would meet with them over 40 times during the Trump Campaign?

also, what other country Ambassadors and operatives did the Trump Campaign meet with other than the Russians? None, other than Flynn's illegal connections and calls and meetings with the Turks....

Why was there so many meetings with the Russians? And not other Countries.....? If this was all about becoming president and "It is normal for the campaign to meet with Foreign countries", where are all the other 40 meetings with other countries?

Does anyone know why Trump and team chose only the Russians, our adversary, to interact with all the time?

And WHY did they ALL, every single one of them, LIE about their meetings or connections with the Russian operatives?

Are you not curious at all??
where is your proof?
here ya go.... though I'm certain you won't bother to look and read....

All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Russia: The 'cloud' over the White House

How Trump's Russia trouble unfolded

Who's who in Trump-Russia saga - CNNPolitics

Operative Offered Trump Campaign ‘Kremlin Connection’ Using N.R.A. Ties

Russia: Trump & His Team’s Ties

Analysis | All the known times the Trump campaign met with Russians

Can you tell us why Flynn, Sessions, Manafort, McFarlin, Gordon, Papadopolis, Page, Gates, Don Junior, Kushner, and DJT himself etc ALL lied about their connections to the Russians, or meetings with the Russians during the Campaign?

Or why, while the Russians were being accused of criminal actions with their theft of the DNC emails and interference in our election....the Trump campaign would meet with them over 40 times during the Trump Campaign?

also, what other country Ambassadors and operatives did the Trump Campaign meet with other than the Russians? None, other than Flynn's illegal connections and calls and meetings with the Turks....

Why was there so many meetings with the Russians? And not other Countries.....? If this was all about becoming president and "It is normal for the campaign to meet with Foreign countries", where are all the other 40 meetings with other countries?

Does anyone know why Trump and team chose only the Russians, our adversary, to interact with all the time?

And WHY did they ALL, every single one of them, LIE about their meetings or connections with the Russian operatives?

i am. but just curious, not in condemn mode.

why does hillary lie by the hour? why when you bring that up do people say FOCUS ON ME AND MY ISSUES?

are you not curious at all as to what really happened w/FISA or have you made up your mind it's junk? and if so, how can you call out someone else for not being curious while you refrain yourself in the other direction?

we need our eyes wide open all around these days and nothing is off the table anymore. otherwise, just more stupid partisan bickering.

and not a DAMN bit curious as to why steele didn't show. :)

i giggle in your general direction.

why does hillary lie by the hour? why when you bring that up do people say FOCUS ON ME AND MY ISSUES?

are you not curious at all as to what really happened w/FISA or have you made up your mind it's junk? and if so, how can you call out someone else for not being curious while you refrain yourself in the other direction?

we need our eyes wide open all around these days and nothing is off the table anymore. otherwise, just more stupid partisan bickering.

Hillary does not lie by the hour Nor by the minute....sheesh.... And most importantly, she's not the President of the United States Iceberg!

As far as the FISA warrant, the way Nunes and the Republicans with Ryan's help, presented this propaganda scam, is what MADE ME not believe a word they said....and certainly you can see why...

Nunes took it out of the Intelligence committee and on the side has his partisan team, write a memo....with no knowledge of this going on, by the other members of the Intel Committee's members....and a week or two before the memo was released, went to Fox news and hyped this memo as if it was the biggest atrocity that has ever occurred in the United States,...hype hype hype day in and day out before its release...

Then starting the #releasethememo bullcrap propaganda campaign, with the RUSSIANS help with over 700,000 retweets from Russian bots...

As if the Democrats are stopping the memo from coming out...all a propaganda campaign.....

Because the Democrats could NOT stop the memo from being released, the Republicans on the Intel committee could release it without one single vote from Democrats...so it all was just pure bull shit....they already knew they could release it, and they already knew Trump would release it, because they were already working with the president and this propaganda campaign through FOX.... the whole thing was a set up....

And never ever had any plans or thought in to Democrats like me, believing them.....if they did, they would have followed their own protocol for the Intel committee's investigations, and included both the Minority and the Majority in the concern and investigation in to it....

SURELY you can see this.....

The whole campaign was to excite the Trump supporters and make THEM believe there was something gawd awful that happened and this clears trump bull crud....

It was never ever meant to convince Americans, it was meant to convince blind supporters....

What should have happened is they should have followed their committee's protocol, and investigated the situation with the entire Intel committee and also, Page himself could have persued a review himself, with the FISA court.....there are rules on how these things are handled, and if his rights were abused, the 3 panel FISA court pays him $1000 a day for every day a FISA warrant for him was an illegal one and the people who issued it illegally get investigated then charged....

What the Repubs did was unethical, dangerous, and just plain wrong...and disparaged all of the FBI in order for you guys to believe that the case against Trump is tainted some how....the whole thing was a ruse.....

Hillary does not lie by the hour Nor by the minute....sheesh.... And most importantly, she's not the President of the United States Iceberg!

As far as the FISA warrant, the way Nunes and the Republicans with Ryan's help, presented this propaganda scam, is what MADE ME not believe a word they said....and certainly you can see why...

Nunes took it out of the Intelligence committee and on the side has his partisan team, write a memo....with no knowledge of this going on, by the other members of the Intel Committee's members....and a week or two before the memo was released, went to Fox news and hyped this memo as if it was the biggest atrocity that has ever occurred in the United States,...hype hype hype day in and day out before its release...

Then starting the #releasethememo bullcrap propaganda campaign, with the RUSSIANS help with over 700,000 retweets from Russian bots...

As if the Democrats are stopping the memo from coming out...all a propaganda campaign.....

Because the Democrats could NOT stop the memo from being released, the Republicans on the Intel committee could release it without one single vote from Democrats...so it all was just pure bull shit....they already knew they could release it, and they already knew Trump would release it, because they were already working with the president and this propaganda campaign through FOX.... the whole thing was a set up....

And never ever had any plans or thought in to Democrats like me, believing them.....if they did, they would have followed their own protocol for the Intel committee's investigations, and included both the Minority and the Majority in the concern and investigation in to it....

The whole campaign was to excite the Trump supporters and make THEM believe there was something gawd awful that happened and this clears trump bull crud....

It was never ever meant to convince Americans, it was meant to convince blind supporters....

What should have happened is they should have followed their committee's protocol, and investigated the situation with the entire Intel committee and also, Page himself could have persued a review himself, with the FISA court.....there are rules on how these things are handled, and if his rights were abused, the 3 panel FISA court pays him $1000 a day for every day a FISA warrant for him was an illegal one and the people who issued it illegally get investigated then charged....

What the Repubs did was unethical, dangerous, and just plain wrong...and disparaged all of the FBI in order for you guys to believe that the case against Trump is tainted some how....the whole thing was a ruse.....
sure she does. for you to bitch at trump lying and defend hillary?

all i need to know.

which means i didn't bother to read the rest because even our middle ground is too far apart.

all i need to know.

which means i didn't bother to read the rest because even our middle ground is too far apart.

boy you are a real mental case.... :lol:

You brought up Hillary, in a thread where she does not belong....

You said she lies by the hour....I disagreed....who do you really think would be proven correct on that? MOI, ME....you are the one saying she does it every hour.... which you know is bull shit.... Holy Smokes, you are proving yourself to be nothing but an unethical partisan idiot

Me thinks, I caught you with your pants down..you didn't realize my eyes were wide open, and you have no response to what I posted because YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE.....

you may think you can slide by...with that comment, but to me, that just means YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT on the FISA thing.....

all i need to know.

You said she lies by the hour....I disagreed....who do you really think would be proven correct on that? MOI, ME....you are the one saying she does it every hour.... which you know is bull shit.... Holy Smokes, you are proving yourself to be nothing but an unethical partisan idiot

Me thinks, I caught you with your pants down..you didn't realize my eyes were wide open, and you have no response to what I posted because YOU KNOW IT IS TRUE.....

you may think you can slide by...with that comment, but to me, that just means YOU KNOW I AM RIGHT on the FISA thing.....
my bad. she does sleep.

and if you think i'm a partisan idiot, good. cause from where i sit you have far from an open mind, you're more trying to prove your vision.

and I know FISA a year ago said this was bullshit. no one cared then, and now you're just trying to bypass it cause it doesn't fit your "vision".

where is your proof?
here ya go.... though I'm certain you won't bother to look and read....

All of Trump’s Ties to Russia, in 7 Charts

Russia: The 'cloud' over the White House

How Trump's Russia trouble unfolded

Who's who in Trump-Russia saga - CNNPolitics

Operative Offered Trump Campaign ‘Kremlin Connection’ Using N.R.A. Ties

Russia: Trump & His Team’s Ties

Analysis | All the known times the Trump campaign met with Russians
your liars of choice... CNN and MSNBC... PROPAGANDA AT ITS FINEST.. Best Russia propaganda money can buy!

Interesting that so few are outraged over the UK interfering in our Election. There's ample evidence proving it did. All Americans should be outraged over that.

Christopher Steele should be in jail

What a piece of shit he is.

Can we include the elements of communism that has infected Steele and MI6?

“[Supposed author of the dossier,] Steele was a “confirmed socialist” in college at Oxford when he was hired by MI6, another point of suspicion for someone who would be dispatched to Moscow as a spy and later serve as head of the Russian desk at MI6, all extremely sensitive positions."
The Final Truth about the “Trump Dossier”

Steele’s bone fides come via his service with MI6. The British MI6 is the equivalent of our CIA.

Unfortunately, there has always been a heavy overlay of socialism/communism throughout the British intelligence community….where Steele worked.

a.“In 1940, journalist and Soviet agent Kim Philby applied for a vacancy in Section D of SIS, and was vetted by his friend and fellow Soviet agent Guy Burgess. When Section D was absorbed by Special Operations Executive (SOE) in summer of 1940, Philby was appointed as an instructor in the arts of "black propaganda" at the SOE's training establishment…

…In August 1945 Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Volkov tried to defect to the UK, offering the names of all Soviet agents working inside British intelligence.” Secret Intelligence Service - Wikipedia

.b“…Philby's father, St John Philby, was the most powerful influence in Kim's life. The Arabist, explorer, colonial intelligence officer and eccentric kept his friends in MI6 though he was far from loyal to Britain and British interests in the Middle East.

Yet in the end Philby was probably not as valuable to Moscow as other members of the Ring of Five, including Anthony Blunt and John Cairncross who were also offered immunity from prosecution in return for confessing. (The other two members of the ring were Donald Maclean and Guy Burgess).” How Kim Philby infiltrated MI6, with a lot of help from his friends

Russia, communists, socialists......who would be their choice....a Democrat, or a Republican?

all i need to know.

All False statements involving Hillary Clinton | PolitiFact

and i'm right on the FISA thing too. :)

Given the Trumptards' past elevation of Assange and Wikileaks to the status of dieties, it's quite comical now to witness their handwringing over Steele and 'the law'.

Forum List

Back