Chucky of NY....up for re election in 2016.....No wonder he's now doggin Obama

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The minute I heard these cowards, ie Democrats were suddenly against Obama and the Iran deal, my first thoughts...these whores must have an election coming up. And sure as shit...they do.

GOD FORBID A POLITICIAN IN WASHINGTON STAND FOR SOMETHING AND STICK WITH IT....WITHOUT AN ELECTION LOOMING....IN OTHER WORDS, LOSE AN ELECTION AND HAVE TO GET A REAL DAMN JOB LIKE THE REST OF US.

The minute I heard these cowards, ie Democrats were suddenly against Obama and the Iran deal, my first thoughts...these whores must have an election coming up. And sure as shit...they do.

GOD FORBID A POLITICIAN IN WASHINGTON STAND FOR SOMETHING AND STICK WITH IT....WITHOUT AN ELECTION LOOMING....IN OTHER WORDS, LOSE AN ELECTION AND HAVE TO GET A REAL DAMN JOB LIKE THE REST OF US.
These frauds don't "vote their conscience" because by and large they don't have one.

It's all about fundraising and getting re-elected.

Term limits and publicly-funded elections would change that, but no one gives a shit.

I doubt his reelection has anything to do with it. It's New York for God's sake. He's one of the safest incumbents out there.

There are a couple of indications of a republican landslide in 2016. Key republicans are aware that Hillary is an empty suit and that's why there are so many republicans trying to get the nomination. The second one is that at least one high profile democrat Chuck Schumer is aware that there won't be any coat tails in 2016 so he better get right with the Country for a change.

• Banned

These frauds don't "vote their conscience" because by and large they don't have one.

Term limits and publicly-funded elections would change that, but no one gives a shit.

Bravo, my friend, Bravo.....Democrats especially are notorious cowards.....these low life bastards would throw Jesus himself under a bus to keep their fuckin jobs. I hope the people of NY reward this spineless bitch with a defeat!!

• Banned
There are a couple of indications of a republican landslide in 2016. Key republicans are aware that Hillary is an empty suit and that's why there are so many republicans trying to get the nomination. The second one is that at least one high profile democrat Chuck Schumer is aware that there won't be any coat tails in 2016 so he better get right with the Country for a change.
And you can say all this after last nights GOP debate?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....landslide my black ass...LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL.....300 million people in this country and not all of us is white and stupid, pal

You dumb white fucks are still waiting on that last landslide in to do something LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO....to date, all them bastards have done is vacation and take your tax dollars.....lololololo

Bravo, my friend, Bravo.....Democrats especially are notorious cowards.....these low life bastards would throw Jesus himself under a bus to keep their fuckin jobs. I hope the people of NY reward this spineless bitch with a defeat!!
I hope Obama rewards him with an indictment.

There are no "indications of a republican landslide in 2016." Getting the Presidency will be an uphill battle, the Demz almost certainly will take back the senate, and we will lose some seats in our majority in the House.

Anti-War Donors Pledge To Withhold $8.3 Million In Potential Donations From Schumer, Iran Deal Opponents
More than 17,000 MoveOn members have said they won't donate to anyone against the deal.
00120013aa47.jpg

Jessica Schulberg

Forum List

Back