Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

Not sure, violent crime is up with concealed carry though.

No, it isn't .....that is another lie you tell...crime is up in a few major cities, which drove the increase in crime, because of the Ferguson effect...

Fbi says it's up.

Still far less than it was 20 years ago or do you think all those extra guns just appeared since 2016?

I wonder how many of those violent crimes were due to the peaceful riots, I mean protests, like the one in Ferguson

The increase from 2015-2016 came from obama and the left attacking the police...the "Ferguson Effect." Police in major cities stopped aggressive policing and started only responding to 911 calls......in Chicago, their interactions with criminals fell 80%...that increased the crime rate and the gun murder rate, dittos Baltimore, St. Louis, D.C. and all the major cities.

That happened because police are shooting more people than anywhere in the world by far. That's because we have so many guns obviously.

No...our criminals shoot each other more often because they were raised without fathers...

Dip shit...crime went down another 2.5% at this point from last year....and overall...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Yeah but Japan, England, Australia have lower crime rates than the US.
They also have intact family units.
So do people in the US.
You’re dumber than a brick if you think inner cities have intact families as the norm.

No, it isn't .....that is another lie you tell...crime is up in a few major cities, which drove the increase in crime, because of the Ferguson effect...

Fbi says it's up.

Nope...

https://www.city-journal.org/html/carnage-continued-15442.html

houston, new york, detroit lowest, chicago baltimore driving increase

The three cities driving the overall decline in urban murders—Detroit, Houston, and New York—saw an average drop of 21.7 percent, which means that murder is either up, or essentially flat, in the rest of the cities in the sample, given the overall decline of just 2.5 percent.

Dip shit...crime went down another 2.5% at this point from last year....and overall...

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Yeah but Japan, England, Australia have lower crime rates than the US.
They also have intact family units.
So do people in the US.
You’re dumber than a brick if you think inner cities have intact families as the norm.
Youre dumber than pocket lint if you think other countries have all intact families.

The increase from 2015-2016 came from obama and the left attacking the police...the "Ferguson Effect." Police in major cities stopped aggressive policing and started only responding to 911 calls......in Chicago, their interactions with criminals fell 80%...that increased the crime rate and the gun murder rate, dittos Baltimore, St. Louis, D.C. and all the major cities.

That happened because police are shooting more people than anywhere in the world by far. That's because we have so many guns obviously.

No...our criminals shoot each other more often because they were raised without fathers...

And our police are shot more. And the police shoot more people. All starts with too many guns.

Fbi says it's up.

Nope...

https://www.city-journal.org/html/carnage-continued-15442.html
Carnage, Continued

houston, new york, detroit lowest, chicago baltimore driving increase

The three cities driving the overall decline in urban murders—Detroit, Houston, and New York—saw an average drop of 21.7 percent, which means that murder is either up, or essentially flat, in the rest of the cities in the sample, given the overall decline of just 2.5 percent.

Fbi says violent crime is up cupcake.

Correlation is not causation

More guns less crime? Not so much.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?

State borders are not very strong.

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

Britain's gun crime rate is going up, not down, they banned and confiscated guns...our rate is going down, not up, as more Americans own and carry guns.....

We need to exchange our criminals for criminals in other countries, that would lower our rate even more.

Yeah, letting hardcore felons out early and reducing time served for criminals has nothing to do with it.

All average law abiding citizens grab guns and shoot up churches.

Last I checked we have fullest prisons in the world.
Irrelevant that leftism has created so many violent people. Fact remains letting violent felons out early only results in higher crime.

Lot of open space for prisons in deserts.
Why do you believe that is happening?

Because bleeding hearts are stupid enough to think that a less than favorable childhood should be considered when punishment for a crime is being carried out.
Proof?

Are you saying Liberals aren't the ones arguing against mandatory minimum sentences and three strike laws?

Don’t get mad at me because leftism has created such a violent society.

You didn't answer my question.

Not mad at all, you just aren't making any sense.
I told you why there is high crime and showed you how crime planets when my reason is corrected. I can’t help you if you can’t understand simple logic.

So repubs are weak on crime?
We are seeing the fruits of Obama and Jerry Brown.
So repubs control everything and you still blame Dems. Funny.

You still aren't making any sense. Do you have any statistics?
Been over 50 years since Republicans controlled any of America’s violent cities.

That’s what we call a common denominator.

Stalin was not truly White European having come from a Georgian background, and Hitler had E1b1b haplogroup an African gene type.
So did a lot of Pharoahs in Egypt but you claimed they werent Black. This is a white guy.

joseph-stalin-9491723-1-402.jpg

I never claimed the ancient Egyptians were White, or Black.
They were clearly Mediterranean.

You didn't answer my question.

Not mad at all, you just aren't making any sense.
I told you why there is high crime and showed you how crime planets when my reason is corrected. I can’t help you if you can’t understand simple logic.

Been over 50 years since Republicans controlled any of America’s violent cities.

You guys are still controlling the poorest of cities and states.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

Britain's gun crime rate is going up, not down, they banned and confiscated guns...our rate is going down, not up, as more Americans own and carry guns.....

We need to exchange our criminals for criminals in other countries, that would lower our rate even more.

How do the rates compare? How many people do their law enforcement kill? How many police killed each year?

Which cities are those?

Thats in S.Africa dummy. If you want to play that game I can pretty much crush you with one post.

Garissa University College attack - Wikipedia
Stalin

The forgotten Holocaust: Ukraine famine of 1932-33 | Daily Mail Online

Now sit down white boy before I completely embarrass you.

Stalin was not truly White European having come from a Georgian background, and Hitler had E1b1b haplogroup an African gene type.
So did a lot of Pharoahs in Egypt but you claimed they werent Black. This is a white guy.

joseph-stalin-9491723-1-402.jpg

I never claimed the ancient Egyptians were White, or Black.
They were clearly Mediterranean.
So your saying Stalin was mediterranean?

Which cities are those?
The poor ones

US Food Stamp Capital Is 99% WHITE And 95% REPUBLICAN!!! | Urban Intellectuals

How do the rates compare? How many people do their law enforcement kill? How many police killed each year?
Why are Democrat controlled cities such cesspools of violence?

Which cities are those?
The poor ones
Somehow I knew you lied.

I'm all for guns but thats dumb. We have the highest gun crime rate in the world. Obviously less guns would equal less crime. All we need to do is compare countries that have outlawed guns with our country to prove that.

The truth, the facts and reality show you are wrong.....

Britain banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate went up 42% in London last year and their violent crime rates are all up....

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.
Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Forum List

Back