Church goers must take their firearms with them to Church

Last I checked we have fullest prisons in the world.
Irrelevant that leftism has created so many violent people. Fact remains letting violent felons out early only results in higher crime.

Lot of open space for prisons in deserts.
Why do you believe that is happening?

Because bleeding hearts are stupid enough to think that a less than favorable childhood should be considered when punishment for a crime is being carried out.
Proof?

Are you saying Liberals aren't the ones arguing against mandatory minimum sentences and three strike laws?

No. I think liberals are weak on crime, but repubs are in charge so they don't really matter.

So repubs control everything and you still blame Dems. Funny.

You still aren't making any sense. Do you have any statistics?
Been over 50 years since Republicans controlled any of America’s violent cities.

That’s what we call a common denominator.
You guys are still controlling the poorest of cities and states.
Which cities are those?
The poor ones
Somehow I knew you lied.
Somehow i knew you would deflect.

US Food Stamp Capital Is 99% WHITE And 95% REPUBLICAN!!! | Urban Intellectuals

Irrelevant that leftism has created so many violent people. Fact remains letting violent felons out early only results in higher crime.

Lot of open space for prisons in deserts.

Because bleeding hearts are stupid enough to think that a less than favorable childhood should be considered when punishment for a crime is being carried out.
Proof?

Are you saying Liberals aren't the ones arguing against mandatory minimum sentences and three strike laws?

No. I think liberals are weak on crime, but repubs are in charge so they don't really matter.
Republicans are in charge of Chicago? You wish.

Not sure, violent crime is up with concealed carry though.

Correlation is not causation

More guns less crime? Not so much.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?
I'm all for guns but thats dumb. We have the highest gun crime rate in the world. Obviously less guns would equal less crime. All we need to do is compare countries that have outlawed guns with our country to prove that.

The truth, the facts and reality show you are wrong.....

Britain banned and confiscated guns...their gun crime rate went up 42% in London last year and their violent crime rates are all up....

Crime rise is biggest in a decade, ONS figures show

Ministers will also be concerned that the country is becoming increasingly violent in nature, with gun crime rising 23% to 6,375 offences, largely driven by an increase in the use of handguns.

Gun crime in London increases by 42% - BBC News

Gun crime offences in London surged by 42% in the last year, according to official statistics.
Violent crime on the rise in every corner of the country, figures suggest

But analysis of the figures force by force, showed the full extent of the problem, with only one constabulary, Nottinghamshire, recording a reduction in violent offences.

The vast majority of police forces actually witnessed double digit rises in violent crime, with Northumbria posting a 95 per cent increase year on year.

Of the other forces, Durham Police recorded a 73 per cent rise; West Yorkshire was up 48 per cent; Avon and Somerset 45 per cent; Dorset 39 per cent and Warwickshire 37 per cent.

Elsewhere Humberside, South Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent, Wiltshire and Dyfed Powys all saw violence rise by more than a quarter year on year.

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%
--gun crime down 75%
--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
Their crime rates are lower than the US.

Been over 50 years since Republicans controlled any of America’s violent cities.

Which cities are those?
The poor ones
Somehow I knew you lied.

Must be true. A blog on the Internet said it was.

Dufus.

More guns less crime? Not so much.

Gun laws have no effect on crime if they did the murder rate in states with the strictest gun laws would be lower than in the states with the most lax gun laws wouldn't they?

State borders are not very strong.

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

Britain's gun crime rate is going up, not down, they banned and confiscated guns...our rate is going down, not up, as more Americans own and carry guns.....

We need to exchange our criminals for criminals in other countries, that would lower our rate even more.

How do the rates compare? How many people do their law enforcement kill? How many police killed each year?
Why are Democrat controlled cities such cesspools of violence?

Repub cities are no better, just more rare.

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

One Dead, Several Wounded in Tennessee Church Attack - Breitbart
We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

Charleston church shooting - Wikipedia

Saint James Church massacre - Wikipedia
Thats in S.Africa dummy. If you want to play that game I can pretty much crush you with one post.

Garissa University College attack - Wikipedia
Stalin

The forgotten Holocaust: Ukraine famine of 1932-33 | Daily Mail Online

Now sit down white boy before I completely embarrass you.

Asians murdered the most....close to 70 million murdered by asian, marxist communists.

Which cities are those?
The poor ones
Somehow I knew you lied.

Must be true. A blog on the Internet said it was.

Dufus.
Of course its true. Thats why you deflected.

States with the most people on food stamps

Proof?

So what is Chicago doing that's weak on crime?

Which cities are those?
The poor ones
Somehow I knew you lied.

CE8E9230-D6E2-45D3-923B-2CFF2C8D5DBD.png

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Proof?

Electing Democrats.

Proof?

Apparently not giving a shit that so many murders take place.

Proof?

They are short 2,000 police officers as the democrats put money into everything except police.

The gangs control many of the democrat aldermen, and vote down police resources.

The democrats fight to keep sentences for repeat violent offenders under 3 years.

Just off the top of my head.

LIke in the days of the pilgrims when churchgoers went armed to Church in case of an Indian attack....today churchgoers obviously need to do the same because of the fact that psychoes, jihadists, etc. have in recent times began to attack members of Churches during services.

We already bring our guns to church since the white monkey killed those Black people in SC.

Well.....you might want to check out the skin color of this church shooter.......as he tried to kill a bunch of white people....which is why you aren't seeing this covered as much......
I saw it already. That was after Roof did his thing. Thats why we already carry our weapons to church. did this guy write a manifesto saying he wanted to kill whites like Roof did when he admitted to wanting to kill Black people? If not you have no proof it was a racial thing.

Yeah...walking into a white church...and shooting people......pretty much explains everything.

State borders are not very strong.

If more guns equaled less crime we would have by far the least crime in the world.

Britain's gun crime rate is going up, not down, they banned and confiscated guns...our rate is going down, not up, as more Americans own and carry guns.....

We need to exchange our criminals for criminals in other countries, that would lower our rate even more.

How do the rates compare? How many people do their law enforcement kill? How many police killed each year?
Why are Democrat controlled cities such cesspools of violence?

Repub cities are no better, just more rare.
I’ll take San Diego over Chicago any day. I can walk San Diego’s streets without s flak jacket.

Electing Democrats.

You are really weak on facts.

Well.....you might want to check out the skin color of this church shooter.......as he tried to kill a bunch of white people....which is why you aren't seeing this covered as much......
I saw it already. That was after Roof did his thing. Thats why we already carry our weapons to church. did this guy write a manifesto saying he wanted to kill whites like Roof did when he admitted to wanting to kill Black people? If not you have no proof it was a racial thing.

Yeah...walking into a white church...and shooting people......pretty much explains everything.
A written admission of guilt is pretty solid. Your opinion isnt. From what I understand he was a member. Most likely it was a personal issue and nothing to do with race. Until you can prove it was race I will laugh at your opinion.

Electing Democrats.

You are really weak on facts.
Common denominator. Every violent city has had a Democrat mayor for at least the past 50 years.

Forum List

Back