🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Churches played an active role in slavery and segregation.

Mark Cuban on slavery in America 200 years ago...

angry.jpg

Mark Cuban on becoming a $billionaire on the backs of economic slavery TODAY...

happyMark2.jpg

That does not explain why as the South became less racist it became more Republican. And for the most part the Catholics, Irish, Italian, Polish, of the North (and elsewhere) have fled the Democrat party. This was the backbone of the Dem party in the North. The Dem party is the anti constitution Cultural Marxist party. It is a compilation of whatever is not able bodied, heterosexual, white Christian male.......which is why the Dems call the aforementioned essentially the devil, when in fact they are satanic.
And when exactly did the south become less racists? Less racists than what? Less racists than they were when they were lynching blacks. They are still trying to keep people of color from voting. Do not try to tell me that the Republican party is not the racist party today.

I am not even going to deal with all that stuff about who left the Democratic party or why. The point is that it is ALL HISTORY and that it should all be taught. You people keep trying to digress from that point by throwing in all sorts of extraneous bullshit.
And this is just moronic Gish Gallop gibberisg;

The Dem party is the anti constitution Cultural Marxist party. It is a compilation of whatever is not able bodied, heterosexual, white Christian male.......which is why the Dems call the aforementioned essentially the devil, when in fact they are satanic.

Last edited:
Yep, they support slave labor via their consumption and wicked capitalism lol.
You morons call everything that is abhorrent "liberal" but you really do not have a fucking clue as to what you're talking about. All that you can do is use that crap to avoid the topic of THE SANITIZED VERSION OF HISTORY that is being taught in school

And when exactly did the south become less racists. Less racists than what? Less racists than they were when they were lynching blacks. They are still trying to keep people of color from voting. Do not try to tell me that the Republican party is not the racist party today.

I am not even going to deal with all that stuff about who left the Democratic party or why. The point is that it is ALL HISTORY and that it should all be taught. You people keep trying to digress from that point by throwing in all sorts of extraneous bullshit.
And this is just moronic Gish Gallop gibberisg;
ProgressivePatriot... lamenting why people are laughing at him...
fea-court-jesters.jpg

OK fine! Thank you. My intention was not to indict churches as being pro-slavery. It is ALL part of history and it should ALL be taught. The good, the bad and the ugly, and there is a lot of ugly. Your point about the abolitionist churches not negate anything that I said
So why didn’t you mention the abolitionist churches? I firmly beleive that in order to properly teach history it is necessary to mention both the good and the bad. History is not just black and white but instead shades of gray.

In passing, I grew up in a home a mile from Lake Erie that had been built by a ship’s captain. I was told it was a stop on the Underground Railroad. In any fair discussion of slavery the Underground Railroad deserves a mention too.

If you like reporting history in a fair manner it seems you would have mentioned the abolitionist movement and the churches that supported it. You could have also mentioned the novel Uncle Tom’s Cabin.

***snip***

Uncle Tom's Cabin
During the 1830s and 1840s, the abolitionist movement distributed millions of antislavery newspapers and pamphlets in Northern cities (shipments to destinations in the South were usually intercepted by authorities and destroyed). Many of the essays and articles contained in this literature included eloquent appeals for the abolishment of slavery, helping the movement advance in the North. But the single most important piece of antislavery literature to emerge during the mid-1800s was a novel called Uncle Tom's Cabin, written by Harriet Beecher Stowe(1811–1896).

First published over the course of several months in 1851 in a magazine called the National Era, Stowe's novel appeared in book form in March 1852. Uncle Tom's Cabin told the story of three Southern slaves—Tom, Eva, and Eliza—living under the cruel hand of a white slaveowner named Simon Legree. It was one of the first works of American literature to depict black people as human beings with the same desires, dreams, and frailties as white people.

Stowe's dramatic story captured the imagination of thousands of readers all across the North. More than three hundred thousand copies of the book were sold in the year following its publication, and stage versions of the story attracted record crowds. But Uncle Tom's Cabin was far more than a bestselling novel. Its depiction of black nobility and the evils of slavery drew thousands of additional people to the abolitionist cause. "By portraying slaves as sympathetic men and women, Christians at the mercy of slaveholders who split up families and set bloodhounds on innocent mothers and children, Stowe's melodrama gave the abolitionist message a powerful human appeal," wrote Eric Foner and Olivia Mahoney in A House Divided: America in the Age of Lincoln.

People in the South were very critical of Stowe's book. They complained that she exaggerated the punishments that blacks received and insisted that she did not provide her readers with a true portrait of slavery. But their accusations were drowned out by the praise that Stowe received elsewhere. Uncle Tom's Cabinremained an extremely popular book in the North throughout the 1850s. Most people believe that it did more to help the cause of abolitionism than any other work of American literature. In fact, when President Abraham Lincoln (1809–1865) met Stowe in the early days of the Civil War, he reportedly called her "the little lady who wrote the book that made this big war!"

1649108875201.jpeg

During the era of slavery, the Underground Railroad was a network of routes, places, and people that helped enslaved people in the American South escape to the North. The name “Underground Railroad” was used metaphorically, not literally. It was not an actual railroad, but it served the same purpose—it transported people long distances. It also did not run underground, but through homes, barns, churches, and businesses. The people who worked for the Underground Railroad had a passion for justice and drive to end the practice of slavery—a drive so strong that they risked their lives and jeopardized their own freedom to help enslaved people escape from bondage and keep them safe along the route.

According to some estimates, between 1810 and 1850, the Underground Railroad helped to guide one hundred thousand enslaved people to freedom. As the network grew, the railroad metaphor stuck. “Conductors” guided runaway enslaved people from place to place along the routes. The places that sheltered the runaways were referred to as “stations,” and the people who hid the enslaved people were called “station masters.” The fugitives traveling along the routes were called “passengers,” and those who had arrived at the safe houses were called “cargo.”

just because you have problems understanding our system doesnt mean what I said is wrong,,

the republican party has been moving left for decades and left conservative behind a long time ago,,
OH!!! ok----I kinda agree ----since as a registered democrat for the past 50 years----I have BECOME
sorta republican. -----now what do we call
"""democrats"""??? (try not to be vulgar)

OH!!! ok----I kinda agree ----since as a registered democrat for the past 50 years----I have BECOME
sorta republican. -----now what do we call
"""democrats"""??? (try not to be vulgar)
democrats have always been democrats,, they are just moving further left towards total authoritarian,,,

since theres never been a conservative party they have had to vote for republicans who are moving further left each day.
I would say its been at least 60 yrs since they left the conservative/libertarian right side of the scale and became left wing authoritarians,,

and I base that on their record of being for more power than granted by the constitution,,

more power equals left wing and less power meaning right wing,,

So why didn’t you mention the abolitionist churches? I firmly beleive that in order to properly teach history it is necessary to mention both the good and the bad. History is not just black and white but instead shades of gray.
The point of my OP was to highlight the omissions concerning the dark underbelly of American history . perhaps I should have mentioned the abolitionist churches as well. It should all be taught in it's entirety. My intent was not to malign the churches

In passing, I grew up in a home a mile from Lake Erie that had been built by a ship’s captain. I was told it was a stop on the Underground Railroad. In any fair discussion of slavery the Underground Railroad deserves a mention too.
Of course it does. And as I recall there was some instruction on that topic. But again, the racist aspects of religion and history should also be taught

The point of my OP was to highlight the omissions concerning the dark underbelly of American history . perhaps I should have mentioned the abolitionist churches as well. It should all be taught in it's entirety. My intent was not to malign the churches
thats world history not american history,,

and its all taught in schools,, at least when I was there,
if it was removed it was done by democrat liberals in the school system,,

Some churches across denominations......

At least as many were deeply involved in fighting to end slavery.

But acknowledging that rather badly undermines TheOppressiveFaggot's point, which is to spread his hatred of religions in general, and of those who have any religious faith of any kind.

Isn't it funny how the very foulest, lowest, and worst bigots expose themselves as such when they are trying to frivolously accuse other's of being bigots?

When are these prog peckerheads going to get a exorcised about the slavery occurring today in China, as they pretend to be over the slavery that happened 200 years ago?

Most of them are still mad that we Republicans brought legal slavery to an end, in this country, a long time ago. LIbtARdS think that they still own black people, or at least their votes and political support. Just look at how they treat any black conservative.

Last edited:
Sure it is. Since you are a purely evil Sodomite, it is your mission to malign people who embrace the Truth, are born again, and have the GUARANTEE of heaven.

Why on Earth would any sane individual want to indoctrinate children into such a counterproductive and counterintuitive scheme as Marxism in the first place?

Why are you asking a mentally fucked-up one-legged British faggot about what a sane individual would do? Tainted Tommy surely would not know. He can only speak for mentally fucked-up British faggots, not for sane individuals.

Forum List

Back