CIA official claim they NEVER said the Hunter Biden laptop “WAS” Russian disinformation. They claim they said it “LOOKED LIKE” Russia disinformation

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
2 years of this BS and now they want to parse words... 50 intelligence officials, retired, said it was disinformation in a letter and now they are back pedaling because that letter could implicate them in treason against, the United States of America. Hmmmmmm Someons panties are in a bunch..

They LIED because they are compromised statists.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Gee, I wonder why Trump's supposed Russian collusion didn't appear to be a Russian disinformation campaign to the FBI? I wonder? considering in the end it was all BS.
Course, I know the real answer to all that.
Never in my life had I ever thought a government agency like the FBI could be all in for one political party.

Gee, I wonder why Trump's supposed Russian collusion didn't appear to be a Russian disinformation campaign to the FBI? I wonder? considering in the end it was all BS.
Never in my life had I ever thought a government agency like the FBI could be all in for one political party.

This is a GREAT POINT!

Why didnt Trump being a Russian spy seem like Russian disinformation?

This is a GREAT POINT?

Why didnt Trump being a Russian spy seem like Russian disinformation?

I'm still not convinced that the Russians were NOT working with the Democrats to bring down a sitting president. If the FBI paid sources to to get false info from Russians, and spied on Trump based on info that they knew to be false... i don't know what the hell to call that. It runs the gamut starting at gross unprofessionalism, right on up to borderline treason, and I'm being kind there.

This is such a pathetic back pedal.

Come on.

I said it LOOKED LIKE….I didnt say it WAS?

HUH? WHY NOT RESEARCH IT?
isn't anything/ everything they see a look likes first and then it gets investigated to get the facts?

The entire segment was a lie. Nothing he said should be believed, including what he said about the war in Russia. These folks do the bidding of the global technocrats and the Deep State, not the American People.
HE was trying to cloud their statements and create distance from their criminal conduct. It didn't work. The letters and statements were clear. they said it was disinformation to protect Biden. They aided in a criminal coverup of treason against the United States. Every one of these people should stand trial and if found guilty hung IMHO.

it's what happens when money infects the government and threats drive the objective.

Word salad idiots. They wrote a letter and had 55 people sign it and release it to the media to make it seem like it was muh russia disinformation. Everyone who signed that engaged in voter fraud and should hang.

Democrats give the laptop a total pass so one can only assume russian disinformation isn't dangerous.

Word salad idiots. They wrote a letter and had 55 people sign it and release it to the media to make it seem like it was muh russia disinformation. Everyone who signed that engaged in voter fraud and should hang.
IT's actually worse than that. They committed treason. They were covering up Biden and his sons' criminal actions that sold Bidens power to the highest bidder. Everyone involved should face trial and if found guilty be executed publicly for it.

Last edited:
HE was trying to cloud their statements and create distance from their criminal conduct. It didn't work. The letters and statements were clear. they said it was disinformation to protect Biden. They aided in a criminal coverup of treason against the United States. Every one of these people should stand trial and if found guilty hung IMHO.
I'm not disagreeing with that, what I am commenting on, is, the fact that some folks KNOW that the whole gas-lighting on the laptop is garbage, but they will still twist their minds, to believe the lies that the military industrial establishment is telling them about the war in Ukraine, it is absolutely absurd. It is garbage.

If you know they are/were lying about the laptop, what does that tell you about the garbage he is spewing about Russia and Ukraine?

:rolleyes:

I DO NOT understand, why this entire forum is not up in arms about the waste of money that we keep pouring into Ukraine. THAT is a far bigger issue at this point in time. I FEEL THAT, every time I go to buy food.

Why do folks think liars are going to tell the truth?

This dumb ass laptop story?

iu

It's gone, left the barn.

News Flash: The CIA wouldn't recognize "Russian disinformation" if they saw it. They probably manufacture a certain amount of Russian disinformation just to justify their existence as a legitimate government agency.

Same thing goes for the KGB. The only ones who know everything going on here are the CHICOMS. They've managed to infiltrate every nook and cranny of this country. We on the other hand, don't have a fuckin' clue what they're up to.

Last edited:
I'm still not convinced that the Russians were NOT working with the Democrats to bring down a sitting president. If the FBI paid sources to to get false info from Russians, and spied on Trump based on info that they knew to be false... i don't know what the hell to call that. It runs the gamut starting at gross unprofessionalism, right on up to borderline treason, and I'm being kind there.

I am right there with you. It is layered as hell.

Plus, the corruption is decentralized.

We had Hillary’s lawyer DEMONSTRABLY lying to the FBI, but the trial in DC led to jury nulification and he walked.

The jury foreman said we have more important things to worry about.

THEN SHE SHOULD HAVE RECUSED HERSELF.

She was compromised.

News Flash: The CIA wouldn't recognize "Russian disinformation" if they saw it. They probably manufacture a certain amount of Russian disinformation just to justify their existence as a legitimate government agency.
TO THIS DAY, there is still an unsettled disagreement about the "LEAK vs. HACK" controversy of Wikileaks. I am of the opinion, that this, might very well be what those documents that Trump is accused of holding on to.

Julian Assange, even said, IT WAS NOT, Russia that gave him the Wikileaks documents. This also has to do with that circumstantial Seth Rich investigation.

Trump, denied that "assessment," of all the intel. agencies. The former intelligence agency experts, (VIPS,) disagreed with the folks that were in charge of the intelligence agencies while Trump was running against Clinton, and she used those assessments against Trump, to create that "Russian hacking," narrative, which, in the end, distracted folks from the CONTENTS of the Wikileaks. Which really, was almost enough to save her from defeat.

But? Most don't even remember that controversy, and Mueller himself, in his "Russia/Trump," collusion investigation, even used the narrative that it was a hack, and NOT a leak. This is what pissed Trump off so much. The FBI never even got the original data, that relied on Crowdstrike, which of course, had ties to an Ukrainian oligarch. I don't know that Ukrainian oligarch or the DNC was corrupt or not, the establishment never issued a subpoena for the original source scans of that data.

BOTH impeachments, had to do, one way or another, with this controversy. Was the DNC was trying to cover-up this corruption?

We will never know, it appears.

Forum List

Back