CIA Shrugs off Clinton's "classified" e-mail

Mertex

Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
The chance for Republicans to damage Hillary before the 2016 blew up in smoke when McCarthy revealed the real objective of the latest Benghazi committee - "to bring Hillary's poll numbers down".

The CIA strikes yet another blow and embarrasses the Republicans in Congress, that were so sure they had finally found something to bring Hillary down, when it informed the committee that the agency does not view that e-mail (as well as 127 previously undisclosed messages) sent to them by committee chairman, Rep Gowdy, as having any portions that need to be redacted because they include classified information.

Republicans need to hurry and try to find another scandal.....they are running out of time and Hillary is still standing.

CIA shrugs off Clinton’s “classified” email
The credibility of the Republican-led Benghazi committee came under fresh attack Sunday after the CIA informed the panel that it does not view a 2011 email forwarded by then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton as including any classified information. The committee chairman, Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., had cited Clinton’s handling of the March 18, 2011, email as a prime example of her misusing her private email server to receive and send highly classified information.

But late Saturday night, a CIA official informed the committee that the agency does not view that email, among 127 previously undisclosed messages sent by Blumenthal to Clinton that the panel plans to release this week, as having any portions that need to be redacted because they include classified information.

CIA shrugs off Clinton’s “classified” email

"Republicans need to hurry and try to find another scandal"
You mean the FBI?

McCarthy never said the real objective of the Benghazi hearing was to bring Hillary's numbers down. He said the Benghazi hearing brought Hillary's numbers down. Are union educated lefties able to understand the difference without relying on Media Matters for spin? Unnamed CIA "officials" do not determine the extent of classified information contained in e-mails. As a matter of fact the CIA doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to classified information.

You mean the FBI?

The FBI wasn't looking for a scandal to start with. They were merely investigating accusations that the righties made. So far, those accusations have been shown to be nothing but silly crap.

You mean the FBI?

No, Republicans are the ones that keep trying really hard to find a scandal to hurt Hillary. Their last one.....the "server" one is not panning out...and trying to attach it to Benghazi to revive that old 8 time investigated/committee'd scandal by claiming she used heer server for classified e-mails is going up in smoke....like "poof"!

McCarthy never said the real objective of the Benghazi hearing was to bring Hillary's numbers down. He said the Benghazi hearing brought Hillary's numbers down.

Yeah....that's what Republican/conservatives are trying to get everyone to believe. It was obvious way before McCarthy admitted it.......that the reason for this 9th investigation on Benghazi was to see if somehow they could tie the "server" issue to the "Benghazi" non-issue and make a formidable "scandal" to finally bring Hillary down.

You mean the FBI?

The FBI wasn't looking for a scandal to start with. They were merely investigating accusations that the righties made. So far, those accusations have been shown to be nothing but silly crap.
Maybe so, but it isn't over and my point remains :thup:

Your claim remains. For it to be a point, you need some credible reason to believe it. So far, you got zilch.

You mean the FBI?

It will be over Thursday, when Hillary shuts them up for good.

You mean the FBI?

Your claim remains. For it to be a point, you need some credible reason to believe it. So far, you got zilch.
Huh? You dumb?
My point was that she is being investigated by the FBI. She is. Nothing to argue unless you are a complete fuckin moron.

You mean the FBI?

Maybe she will. I try not to knee-jerk even though she is a proven liar and thief :thup:

You mean the FBI?

I don't think so. Of course the facts will be exposed, and I expect the right wing claims will be shredded, but they won't give up on the fantasy they built any time soon. Whether there is any truth to their accusations doesn't really matter to the right. Look at how many of them still don't believe the birth certificate.

Maybe because the cia's Brennan could also be in deep sh*t, now it is found out his email has been hacked-

The unidentified hacker told the New York Post that the CIA director had information stored on a non-government account on AOL that included private data on intelligence officials and a document about interrogations.

Twitter accounts supposedly associated with the hacker have been posting links to what is supposedly Brennan's contact list, as well as the supposed call logs of Deputy National Security Advisor Avril Haines.

You mean the FBI?

Huh? You dumb?
My point was that she is being investigated by the FBI. She is. Nothing to argue unless you are a complete fuckin moron.

An investigation based on false claims by the right.

Hmm. Everyone in the FBI is a Republican.

Who knew?

nFNdvHM.gif

McCarthy never said the real objective of the Benghazi hearing was to bring Hillary's numbers down. He said the Benghazi hearing brought Hillary's numbers down. Are union educated lefties able to understand the difference without relying on Media Matters for spin? Unnamed CIA "officials" do not determine the extent of classified information contained in e-mails. As a matter of fact the CIA doesn't have a very good track record when it comes to classified information.

No. That's EXACTLY what McCarthy said it was created to do.

Tank Hillary Clinton's numbers.

No amount of "spin" is going to change that.

You mean the FBI?

Huh? You dumb?

An investigation based on false claims by the right.
Don't skid around your ineptness, bulldog. :lol:

You mean the FBI?

Huh? You dumb?

No, she is not.

Forum List

Back