Civil Right Act Is Just Wrong.

Dan Stubbs

FORGET ---- HELL
May 4, 2017
Some where in the Deep South.
The Democrats are back with the Special Civil Rights Bill they tried to pass several months ago. Ask I have point out before they never give up on a Liberal Law that give "rights" to a small group of people. What the Bill does do is form a group of Citizens that are Gay to have "rights" that no one else has. It has been voted down twice and they are going to put it up for votes again, the reason they are hoping that it will gain them votes from the Gay folks and help in the 2020 elections. How low will they go ...

The Democrats are back with the Special Civil Rights Bill they tried to pass several months ago. Ask I have point out before they never give up on a Liberal Law that give "rights" to a small group of people. What the Bill does do is form a group of Citizens that are Gay to have "rights" that no one else has. It has been voted down twice and they are going to put it up for votes again, the reason they are hoping that it will gain them votes from the Gay folks and help in the 2020 elections. How low will they go ...
Dan, you got a link to that bill or some details about it?

Dan, you got a link to that bill or some details about it?

if the thread wasnt about lowly dems it would have been closed -

:abgg2q.jpg:

Just a bunch of Homos raping Women's Sports and Treating Women like Second Class Citizens.

Transgenders need to be banned from Women's Sports. They need to be banned form The Military, and no Homosexual should be in Military Intelligence or working in areas that require security clearances.

The Russians specifically look for people like that to target and turn in to double agents.

Conservative, and now Trumpians, have always provided the resistance to equal rights for all Americans. They seem to believe that rights are a zero sum game. If rights are protected for others, the thinking goes, someone must sacrifice rights of their own. I guess, in some instances, they're correct. They are losing the 'right' to be a cruel bigot, regarding their fellow citizens as unworthy of enjoying the same liberties and justice they themselves enjoy.

Why is it civil rights pisses them off so much? Do they really want a second tier of citizenry, or are they afraid they cannot go on without pushing others down?

Forum List

Back