Civil Rights Advocates Praise Jeff Sessions for Protecting Black American Workers

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
If libs look at facts, they'll have to stop with their racist accusations toward Sessions. That means they'll ignore facts again. They should appreciate Trump's choice because he chose someone who is fair, unlike Lynch.

"U.S. Civil Rights Commissioner Peter Kirsanow issued high praise for Donald Trump’s “inspired” decision to tap Alabama Senator Jeff Sessions as his Attorney General.

“Senator Sessions is a good man and a great man. He has done more to protect the jobs and enhance the wages of black workers than anyone in either house of Congress over the last 10 years,” Kirsanow told Breitbart.

Indeed, arguably no U.S. lawmaker has worked more tirelessly than Jeff Sessions to uphold the legacy of Civil Rights leader and late-Democratic Congresswoman Barbara Jordan–who, in arguing for immigration reductions, famously declared that immigration policy “ought to be a place where the national interest comes first, last, and always.”

“Of all the Senators and public officials that I’ve dealt with, I cannot think of anyone who has been more devoted to issues related to wages and employment levels of all Americans, but particularly black American workers,” Kirsanow said of Sessions.

It’s a matter that we have discussed in several Congressional hearings— the most recent of which was in March of this year. He has chaired the [Senate] subcommittee dealing with the impact of… immigration on the employment levels of black Americans.

“He is a man of tremendous integrity. I think it was an inspired pick,” Kirsanow added. “He’s going to be a marvelous Attorney General.”

“Senator Sessions has been a leader in the fight for preserving American jobs and ensuring opportunities for African American workers,” civil rights attorney and founder of the Black American Leadership Alliance, Leah Durant, told Breitbart News.

William Smith, the first Republican African American to serve as Chief Counsel on the Senate Judiciary committee, similarly applauded the announcement:

Jeff Sessions accepts Trump's offer to serve as US Attorney General"

Civil Rights Advocates Praise Jeff Sessions for Protecting Black American Workers - Breitbart

I'm amused that the embarrassingly partisan (as expected) Breitbart article pointed out that Sessions was one of just a few republicans that supported Eric Holder.

I'm not amused at how handily the embarrassingly partisan (as expected) Breibart article asked readers to dismiss Session's entire political history besides that Eric Holder support.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... Jeff Sessions is a friend...

... to poor downtrodden black folks."

He's a good choice and Trump deserves thanks for choosing someone who has fought for the rights of all people.

I'm amused that the embarrassingly partisan (as expected) Breitbart article pointed out that Sessions was one of just a few republicans that supported Eric Holder.

I'm not amused at how handily the embarrassingly partisan (as expected) Breibart article asked readers to dismiss Session's entire political history besides that Eric Holder support.
Ending segregation in the schools is bad? Prosecuting the head of the KKK is bad?
The resulting civil suit bankrupted the KKK. Of course this is bad according to liberals. How about the death penalty for the KKK leader? These are the things Sessions accomplished.

Ending segregation in the schools is bad? Prosecuting the head of the KKK is bad?
The resulting civil suit bankrupted the KKK. Of course this is bad according to liberals. How about the death penalty for the KKK leader? These are the things Sessions accomplished.

No amount of facts will dissuade the left from pushing their tired old narrative. They immediately went to their go-to tactic for ridiculing Trump and his choices. Never mind that they are wrong, they won't let go of it. They are still in denial about why Hillary lost. People are sick of their constant political correctness and the constant overuse of the race card. The libs are so slow to catch on and they are still at it. I hope they all keep it up for the next four years because it will hurt them again in the next election.

Forum List

Back