Civil War - Whites vs Blacks

Do you think there will be a REAL civil war over race in this country?

• No, because the Dems will hand over the whole nation to them

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If comes down to a REAL civil war, the whites against the blacks..........
Who do you think is going to win?

Do you have a speculative scenario about what will happen and how it will end?

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

MVA-interview-day-who-will-win-thumbnail-1200x520.jpg
The race war is here NOW

What are you talking about ?

Whites have been waging war on us non stop for 300+ years

Table-2-Survive.jpg
During which period were you alive?

Nobody owes you shit for anything that didn't happen to you.

If white people were waging war on you kneegrows, you'd know it....That "war" would make the weekend GSW death toteboard in Chicago, that you accept without a second thought, look like a baseball score.

Why are you assuming and why do you think that nothing has happened to any black person since 1964? And do you seriously believe that all of that racist bias and hatred suddenly vaporize with the swipe of a pen when the Executive Order creating affirmative actions and dismantling racial segregation in the U.S. was created?
Why are you putting words in my mouth and thoughts in my head?

The Chinese immigrants to the west coast were treated like total shit for decades....Americans of Japanese descent were literally imprisoned during WWII because of their ethnicity.

Why is there no victimhood culture among Asians?....Where are there Asians burning their neighborhoods down?...Where is the Asian thug culture?....Where are the ghettos where Asiatics engage in open urban warfare on a daily basis?...Who is the Asian equivalent of Al Sharpton, continuously stirring up animosity?
You people are so full of shit, I was responding to your first two paragraphs in which you stated

You don't know what has happened to any of us either before or since 1964 when racial discrimination was made unlawful in the U.S. You and I just were conversing about this in another thread regarding the 3 survivors of the Tulsa Oklahoma race riots. The United States was a white supremacist society until 1964 and all of these atrocities that occurred during that time (and since) have never been addressed or made right - that's why you all keep hearing about it and will continue to hear about it until our government acknowledges it's wrong and makes amends for it.

What was done to the Japanese was not only wrong but unconstitutional and the United States issued a formal apology and paid reparations to the people affected. Black people have been a part of this country a lot longer than the Chinese who were brought in to work the mines and railroads in the west and I don't know what happened to them or their descendants as far as receiving recompense from the government or an acknowledgement of the wrongs committed against them or an apology, but their circumstances has nothing to do with ours.

I have long suspected that our government is playing a waiting game, waiting for everyone who was alive during our country's segregationist period is dead so that they can claim there is no one left to apologize to or pay.
Piss poor answer.

Peddling the "white supremacist" strawman is going to get you nowhere.

Fact remains that the Asiatics let go of shit that is behind them and beyond their control, while black Murican shit stirrers keep focused on the past.

It's a psychosis....In oreder to be oppressed, you need an oppressor....In order to continue to remain oppressed, you need to keep that oppressor close at hand....The black victim culture is a twisted version of a demon worshiping cult.
I know but certainly do not understand why it hurts you all's so much when anyone references the United States' white supremacist past. It's documented history so you can deny it all you want but doing so just makes you look dishonest and afraid of the truth.

How Asian Americans choose to live their lives is entirely up to them and you trying to hold them up as an example of how black people should behave is not going to work. It's already been mentioned that the government has addressed the wrong they committed against them and a formal apology goes a long way toward making amends but the United States as a country, in spite of the improvements it has made still has a long way to go.

If you don't like it, you can always leave and find a country more favorable to your mind set, isn't that what you all are always telling us to do?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
"Yes, real Americans are sick of this BS and will fight back if pushed to that point."

Real Americans have been pushed to that point and are fighting against the racism coming from descendants of European immigrants. My family has been in America longer than the OP's and most of the whites in the forum.

giphy.gif

WOW.......LMAOROFL!!!! You sure love to display your ignorance and what a SUPREME FUKTARD you are!!!!

You know NOTHING about me you fukwit!
Yeah many here make that erroneous assumption.

• Thanks

We know not all whites are racist fuktards, and we know not all black people are money-grubbing, murderous psychopaths. Do you think there's a simpler way to sift out the "bad ones" and keep the rest?

Do you think all of this race war lunacy is designed, created, and perpetuated by certain people to break this country up? If so, why?

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

If white people were waging war on you kneegrows, you'd know it....That "war" would make the weekend GSW death toteboard in Chicago, that you accept without a second thought, look like a baseball score.

Why are you assuming and why do you think that nothing has happened to any black person since 1964? And do you seriously believe that all of that racist bias and hatred suddenly vaporize with the swipe of a pen when the Executive Order creating affirmative actions and dismantling racial segregation in the U.S. was created?

The Chinese immigrants to the west coast were treated like total shit for decades....Americans of Japanese descent were literally imprisoned during WWII because of their ethnicity.

Why is there no victimhood culture among Asians?....Where are there Asians burning their neighborhoods down?...Where is the Asian thug culture?....Where are the ghettos where Asiatics engage in open urban warfare on a daily basis?...Who is the Asian equivalent of Al Sharpton, continuously stirring up animosity?
You people are so full of shit, I was responding to your first two paragraphs in which you stated

You don't know what has happened to any of us either before or since 1964 when racial discrimination was made unlawful in the U.S. You and I just were conversing about this in another thread regarding the 3 survivors of the Tulsa Oklahoma race riots. The United States was a white supremacist society until 1964 and all of these atrocities that occurred during that time (and since) have never been addressed or made right - that's why you all keep hearing about it and will continue to hear about it until our government acknowledges it's wrong and makes amends for it.

What was done to the Japanese was not only wrong but unconstitutional and the United States issued a formal apology and paid reparations to the people affected. Black people have been a part of this country a lot longer than the Chinese who were brought in to work the mines and railroads in the west and I don't know what happened to them or their descendants as far as receiving recompense from the government or an acknowledgement of the wrongs committed against them or an apology, but their circumstances has nothing to do with ours.

I have long suspected that our government is playing a waiting game, waiting for everyone who was alive during our country's segregationist period is dead so that they can claim there is no one left to apologize to or pay.
Piss poor answer.

Fact remains that the Asiatics let go of shit that is behind them and beyond their control, while black Murican shit stirrers keep focused on the past.

It's a psychosis....In oreder to be oppressed, you need an oppressor....In order to continue to remain oppressed, you need to keep that oppressor close at hand....The black victim culture is a twisted version of a demon worshiping cult.
I know but certainly do not understand why it hurts you all's so much when anyone references the United States' white supremacist past. It's documented history so you can deny it all you want but doing so just makes you look dishonest and afraid of the truth.

How Asian Americans choose to live their lives is entirely up to them and you trying to hold them up as an example of how black people should behave is not going to work. It's already been mentioned that the government has addressed the wrong they committed against them and a formal apology goes a long way toward making amends but the United States as a country, in spite of the improvements it has made still has a long way to go.

If you don't like it, you can always leave and find a country more favorable to your mind set, isn't that what you all are always telling us to do?
No one cares how you speak about history or anything like that, because the past is the past, but it's when you try to use history in order to affect or turn the events of today, while ignoring the facts in each case being dealt with, and even lying about the cases or events, then it becomes a huge problem for most.

I am going to say look at history, culture, lifestyle's, and many other known aspects of the history that details the life and times of the many races of people or even specific races or tribes of people, then deduce your opinion's of what may have played a role in the history of the tribes, the condition's, their health and custom's, and why some had it tough, and why some advanced quickly in the world. Be honest now.
You know what United States history tells me? That white supremacists had this compulsion to exert and maintain complete control over black people. To help in their effort to do so they passed a slew of laws restricting the rights and freedoms of people of African descent.

How do you explain this?
Better look at world history, because the United States weren't the only ones dealing with African's that were shipped all over the world, and in those days African's were still quite primitive or seemingly uncivilized according to world standard's, but we are neither here nor there in history such as that, so all we can do is measure the progress, and then look at the problem of regression. We need black's to continue to strive in character just like any other, and don't allow radicals or sadly devil's to revert them backwards in life.
We live in America. We will look at America. You are wrong about how Africa was at that time. You have lied to yourself and it's time you stopped doing so.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

No one cares how you speak about history or anything like that, because the past is the past, but it's when you try to use history in order to affect or turn the events of today, while ignoring the facts in each case being dealt with, and even lying about the cases or events, then it becomes a huge problem for most.
You are the one doing the lying and the past does affect or turn the events of today.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

No the government along with many others are watching a certain sector of the black race implode in America, and they actually show possibly why they have had it so bad through out history in the world, so tell me, why is that ???

Is a part of black African culture (in which the hardcore black's want to hang onto somehow, and for whatever reason), a culture that is excepted around the world or is it rebuked or shunned around the world ?? Saggy pants, and this Cardi-B antic's, does it represent African culture or is it figured to be American culture ? Should it not be criticized if a majority of white's and black's find it offensive and deplorable ??
What business is it of yours how others conduct their lives if it's not unlawful?

• Thanks

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

No, Asians don't do that and you're going to find out how much they have held in during the times to come.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

Take your 1619 shit and pack it where the sun don't shine.

The only thing stopping blacks from enjoying the good lives that other horribly treated ethnicities have suffered, are the black oppression pimps and the guilt-riddled white chumps who patronize and condescend to them.

You want to be one of the aforementioned white chumps, that's your business...But you have absolutely no business dragging the rest into your intellectually corrupt sewer of self-imposed guilt.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

And your post shows us that you are seriously affected with psychosis.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

What historical events have I or anyone else here lied about?

And i have the right and oftentimes the ability to use anything that is not expressly prohibited to make my case. The fact that history does not favor the white supremacist narrative is not the fault of black people or even me specifically but the fact that you're taking exception to my using history to make my point is telling and it's not flattering, nor is it a problem for me.

• Love

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

The only thing stopping blacks from enjoying the good lives that other horribly treated ethnicities have suffered, are the black oppression pimps and the guilt-riddled white chumps who patronize and condescend to them.

You want to be one of the aforementioned white chumps, that's your business...But you have absolutely no business dragging the rest into your intellectually corrupt sewer of self-imposed guilt.
Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

Shut the fuck up you stupid racist scum.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

Fuck off. race hustling bitch.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

What historical events have I or anyone else here lied about?

And i have the right and oftentimes the ability to use anything that is not expressly prohibited to make my case. The fact that history does not favor the white supremacist narrative is not the fault of black people or even me specifically but the fact that you're taking exception to my using history to make my point is telling and it's not flattering, nor is it a problem for me.
TEACH!

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

Face the truth litlle pussy white supremacist. Because whites are the only one who has hustled race.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

1619 shit? What is that, is it like the 14 words that the white supremacists worship?

So of course, in your mind, if I'm complaining about the remaining racial discrimination and violence against black people and others, it just has to be because my life sucks and I'm oppressed right?

So you're getting your ass kicked in the debate by someone who is beneath you, less intelligence and oppressed? I'm not sure I'd be admitting to something like that.

• Love
I am going to say look at history, culture, lifestyle's, and many other known aspects of the history that details the life and times of the many races of people or even specific races or tribes of people, then deduce your opinion's of what may have played a role in the history of the tribes, the condition's, their health and custom's, and why some had it tough, and why some advanced quickly in the world. Be honest now.
You know what United States history tells me? That white supremacists had this compulsion to exert and maintain complete control over black people. To help in their effort to do so they passed a slew of laws restricting the rights and freedoms of people of African descent.

How do you explain this?
Better look at world history, because the United States weren't the only ones dealing with African's that were shipped all over the world, and in those days African's were still quite primitive or seemingly uncivilized according to world standard's, but we are neither here nor there in history such as that, so all we can do is measure the progress, and then look at the problem of regression. We need black's to continue to strive in character just like any other, and don't allow radicals or sadly devil's to revert them backwards in life.
So what we did to black folk is Ok because others did it too? When I was young, my parents taught me that "they did it too" excuse didn't work when I got caught skipping school.

• Love

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

1619 shit? What is that, is it like the 14 words that the white supremacists worship?

So of course, in your mind, if I'm complaining about the remaining racial discrimination and violence against black people and others, it just has to be because my life sucks and I'm oppressed right?

So you're getting your ass kicked in the debate by someone who is beneath you, less intelligence and oppressed? I'm not sure I'd be admitting to something like that.
It's obviously over your head.

You're not kicking anyone's ass....Take your white guilt and pandering to thugs and stuff it.

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

Ahh, here it comes, the impotent frustration :cool:

• Love

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

It's obviously over your head.

You're not kicking anyone's ass....Take your white guilt and stuff it.
Uh huh. You know you could actually learn something if you weren't so insistent upon being right.

• Love

flag-958x559.jpg

The race war is here NOW

Table-2-Survive.jpg

Piss poor answer.

So you're getting your ass kicked in the debate by someone who is beneath you, less intelligence and oppressed? I'm not sure I'd admitting to something like that.
Lol! You're giving this boy a Mike Tyson ass whipping.

1621821130002.png

Forum List

Back