Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

:lol: What an awesome troll post! :lol:

Try refuting it. It's an accurate elaboration of the OP's premise.

[interupting troll]

Well, since you've begged: Without calls of faux-racism, racism exists and hate happens yet a just society recognizes it and punishes it. With calls of faux-racism, the human nature reaction to being taken for granted leads to backlash from the innocent and causes racism to either increase or go less checked, or both.

[/end interuption]

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks. I honestly thought NYcarbineer was just trolling. Imagine my surprise when I discovered he was being serious. :cuckoo:

Well here's what Freedomworks leader Dick Armey said about racism in America:

"The Bubba vote is there, and it's very real, and it is everywhere. There's an awful lot of people in America, bless their heart, who simply are not emotionally prepared to vote for a black man."

(Dick Armey, 9/3/08)

So is Armey, the latest conservative hero and the force behind the march on Washington, seeing racism where there is none?

Does that thus make him worse than an actual, practicing racist?

well??? lol
Well what, exactly? Is this guy one of your heroes who makes similiar claims?

Libroidal.jpg

Have a seat...

So Carter is worse than Hitler.

Because, seeing racism where it isn't is worse than racism itself.

Carter saw racism where it isn't.

Hiter was a racist.

therefore... Carter is worse than Hitler.

jeezus, and still they wonder why conservatism is dead lol.

:lol:

It's not an elaboration at all. It's an extrapolation.

And within the context of the OP, and common sense, it's extrapolated bullshit.

So in other words....

Nicely done! :thup:

Last edited:
And btw:

The title and the OP employs obvious hyperbole to make a valid point.

And basing one's entire participation in the discussion around refuting the hyperbolic element suggests a willing and/or ignorant reluctance to acknowledge the underlying, valid point.

Carry on

:lol:

It's not an elaboration at all. It's an extrapolation.

And within the context of the OP, and common sense, it's extrapolated bullshit.

So in other words....

Nicely done! :thup:
That 'extrapolated bullshit' to which you refer is more racism. How any can think that's not worse is beyond me.

The logical approach to rebutting this exptrapolation would be to explain how the extrapolation is false or offer up rational alternatives.

Just calling it bullshit is not a clever rebuttal.

Kinda Makes you go hmmmmm..........

The vid revisits Obama's statements from 1995...

And to think that some of us are called 'CRAZY' for what we know about Obama, and his past?

But then Obama has created alot of speed bumps in his quest to be POTUS, while denying it.

Obama speaks just like alot of those that are claiming rascism NOW...

Sorry Mr. President? You've been outed, and you are taking your Party with you...

Keep pretending that the voices that speak against you now are rascist, all the while your past wells up against you.

This isn't about RACE, this is about true freedom of individuals regardless of race. Wake up, for we KNOW you, and your party.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7fi8STNlxM&feature=player_embedded"]OBAMA UNCOVERED[/ame]

The OP title is correct, 100%, seeing racism where there is none actually fuels racism, offers excuses to be racist, and creates hate (the primary ingredient for racism) for anything that you put the focus on.

No it isn't you stupid bint! :lol:

The OP does make a valid point that you correctly identify (i.e. this fuels racism). But to say it's worse than ACTUAL racism is like saying that falsly accusing someone of rape is worse than ACTUAL rape. :rofl:

I really love these thread where both sides make retards of themselves.

Carry on.

You'll have to dumb that down a bit. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Maybe we are just failing to effectively communicate. What is 'extrapolated bullshit' to you? Is it KittenKoder's assertion or NY-something's argument?

Originally it was NY's ASSertion that Carter is worse than Hitler. But if people insist that the title is LITERALLY and 100% correct, then logically they would have to agree with his ludicrous extrapolation.

The OP title is correct, 100%, seeing racism where there is none actually fuels racism, offers excuses to be racist, and creates hate (the primary ingredient for racism) for anything that you put the focus on.

The OP does make a valid point that you correctly identify (i.e. this fuels racism). But to say it's worse than ACTUAL racism is like saying that falsly accusing someone of rape is worse than ACTUAL rape. :rofl:

Carry on.

Being Racist doesn't Necessarily Harm ANYONE...

Raping DOES...

Slander on the other hand...

How can you be that Simple?...

:)

peace...

You'll have to dumb that down a bit. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
Maybe we are just failing to effectively communicate. What is 'extrapolated bullshit' to you? Is it KittenKoder's assertion or NY-something's argument?

Originally it was NY's ASSertion that Carter is worse than Hitler. But if people insist that the title is LITERALLY and 100% correct, then logically they would have to agree with his ludicrous extrapolation.
NY-whatever's assertion was sarcastic hyperbole not associated at all with KK's statements. KK's statement - that calls of faux-racism are worse than racism - still stands as naturally more racism than now is worse. Calling any argument bullshit is an impotent argument.

I don't know about others, but if one can convince me that calls of faux-racism will not foster more racism, I am more than willing to listen. So far all I see are claims of bullshit, strawmen, and other baseless arguments. Baseless arguments do nothing to expand my knowledge or point of view.

Last edited:

Carry on.

Raping DOES...

peace...
Being racist often hurts millions. It justified gassing people in the minds of the Germans and it justified slavery over and over and over again.

Methinks you are the simple one here.

Though I admit, I might be simple, too because I can't figure out what the others in this thread are babbling about.

Carry on.

Raping DOES...

peace...
Being racist often hurts millions. It justified gassing people in the minds of the Germans and it justified slavery over and over and over again.

Though I admit, I might be simple, too because I can't figure out what the others in this thread are babbling about.
We'll dumb it down for you. Do you think that calls of faux-racism will foster more racism or not?

Raping DOES...

peace...

We'll dumb it down for you. Do you think that calls of faux-racism will foster more racism or not?
No, I don't. If someone claims they became racist because they were accused falsely of racism they are lying to you.

No, I don't. If someone claims they became racist because they were accused falsely of racism they are lying to you.
OK then. You seem to think calls of faux-racism will not lead to someone becomng racist. Do you think calls of faux-racism will cause those who have cared about racism in the past and who have actively fought it just to not give a shit about it any longer?

OK then. You seem to think calls of faux-racism will not lead to someone becomng racist. Do you think calls of faux-racism will cause those who have cared about racism in the past and who have actively fought it just to not give a shit about it any longer?
If they are spiteful and vindictive, perhaps. If someone falsely calls you a pedophile are you going to become a pedophile? Or how about a traitor...if someone falsely accuses you of being a traitor are you going to become a traitor?

This is ridiculous nonsense.

IMO, it is nothing more that those on the "right" wanting to be free to be as racist as they please without being called on it.

I thought claiming Racism where there is none was just lying

And racism was like slavery, jim crow, housing discrimination, lynchings, shooting people due to their skin color/nationality, deprivation of quality education and also lying like "That (minority) stole my car, Mr. Officer sir!!"

When I think of it in those terms, I prefer to be called a racists when I am not than have racism practiced on me. Too bad many of you think other wise.

If they are spiteful and vindictive, perhaps. If someone falsely calls you a pedophile are you going to become a pedophile? Or how about a traitor...if someone falsely accuses you of being a traitor are you going to become a traitor?....
You're still stuck on your lack of recognition of the fact that a just society assists in keeping racism in check. Open your mind a bit.

.... This is ridiculous nonsense. ....
Perhaps it is, to you and others who can't see the ramifications of calls of faux-racism (faux-pedophilia, faux-traitors, etc.) on those who are innocent of the crime.

.... IMO, it is nothing more that those on the "right" wanting to be free to be as racist as they please without being called on it.
I have to wonder who has even suggested that is what they want, other than you claiming someone has.

Carry on.

Raping DOES...

peace...

You are Simple... It was a Basic Concept that Continues to Stand.

Try again.

peace...

Forum List

Back