Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

The OP title is correct, 100%, seeing racism where there is none actually fuels racism, offers excuses to be racist, and creates hate (the primary ingredient for racism) for anything that you put the focus on.

No it isn't you stupid bint! :lol:

The OP does make a valid point that you correctly identify (i.e. this fuels racism). But to say it's worse than ACTUAL racism is like saying that falsly accusing someone of rape is worse than ACTUAL rape. :rofl:

I really love these thread where both sides make retards of themselves.

Carry on.

Being Racist doesn't Necessarily Harm ANYONE...

Raping DOES...

Slander on the other hand...

How can you be that Simple?...

:)

peace...

Slander? :eusa_eh:

I'm pretty sure opining that someone else is racist cannot legally be deemed slander.

If you can site an evidence that it can, I'd actually be very interested.

Maybe we are just failing to effectively communicate. What is 'extrapolated bullshit' to you? Is it KittenKoder's assertion or NY-something's argument?

Originally it was NY's ASSertion that Carter is worse than Hitler. But if people insist that the title is LITERALLY and 100% correct, then logically they would have to agree with his ludicrous extrapolation.
NY-whatever's assertion was sarcastic hyperbole not associated at all with KK's statements. KK's statement - that calls of faux-racism are worse than racism - still stands as naturally more racism than now is worse. Calling any argument bullshit is an impotent argument.

I don't know about others, but if one can convince me that calls of faux-racism will not foster more racism, I am more than willing to listen. So far all I see are claims of bullshit, strawmen, and other baseless arguments. Baseless arguments do nothing to expand my knowledge or point of view.

I agree that false accusations of racism foster more racism.

And calling bullshit isn't an impotent argument because it's not an argument at all. It's an observation. Sometimes people post bullshit. I just call them on it and move on. I don't see much point in dissecting it.

Mani, what is a "bint"?

As for it being worse, I believe I addressed the reason why, perpetuating racism is worse than actual racism, just as it would be worse to perpetuate rape or make it legal, Mani. You can't cure symptoms and expect to cure the disease, you have to go after the root of the disease. Claiming racism where there is none is one of the roots.

False accusations of racism is most certainly not a root cause of racism. Of the many many many many many retarded things you've posted, that is perhaps the most ignorant. No offense. It can only influence overall racism at the margin, which by definition means it cannot be a root cause. Or to put it another way, false accusations of racism requires the existence of REAL racism to have any impact, whereas REAL racism does not depend on false accusations to have an impact. In your analogy, false accusations are a symptom, not the disease.

Mani, what is a "bint"?

As for it being worse, I believe I addressed the reason why, perpetuating racism is worse than actual racism, just as it would be worse to perpetuate rape or make it legal, Mani. You can't cure symptoms and expect to cure the disease, you have to go after the root of the disease. Claiming racism where there is none is one of the roots.

False accusations of racism is most certainly not a root cause of racism. Of the many many many many many retarded things you've posted, that is perhaps the most ignorant. No offense. It can only influence overall racism at the margin, which by definition means it cannot be a root cause. Or to put it another way, false accusations of racism requires the existence of REAL racism to have any impact, whereas REAL racism does not depend on false accusations to have an impact. In your analogy, false accusations are a symptom, not the disease.

Have you ever seen the experiments involving human behavior and what happens when told the same thing over and over again? This is one such instance. ;) Calling someone who is not racist over and over again enough will cause them to believe it and then act on that belief.

Mani, what is a "bint"?

Have you ever seen the experiments involving human behavior and what happens when told the same thing over and over again? This is one such instance. ;) Calling someone who is not racist over and over again enough will cause them to believe it and then act on that belief.

Bullshit.

The only reason false accusations foster more racism is because it can make people numb to all accusations of racism. i.e the boy who cried wolf. It doesn't make the falsely accused suddenly become racist.

Bullshit.

The only reason false accusations foster more racism is because it can make people numb to all accusations of racism. i.e the boy who cried wolf. It doesn't make the falsely accused suddenly become racist.

Your point is valid to, but it does work my way as well. When told something enough times you do emulate it.

The OP does make a valid point that you correctly identify (i.e. this fuels racism). But to say it's worse than ACTUAL racism is like saying that falsly accusing someone of rape is worse than ACTUAL rape. :rofl:

Carry on.

The OP's 'point' that some have gleaned from his randomly capitalized nonsense ridden rant, is hardly profound (the fact that it occurred to me yesterday should prove that) but could not have been more poorly stated. So he gets one prize.

But still *YOU* remain absolutely FIXATED on the OP of this thread, and have YET to prove him or his premise *wrong* beyond any shadow of doubt.

Now. Try to stay on the topic of the OP, rather than the op?

You are looking rather foolish this far in to it aren't you?

You're the one trying to pretend he said something he didn't. What are you, his lawyer?

lol

The funniest part of all this is that for all the crackpot reasons the right has accumulated to fuel their hatred of President Obama, they throw a fit when it's suggested that racism might be one of them.

The right:

We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he's Marxist!
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he wasn't born in America.
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he's a Muslim!
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he's going to build a private army and throw us into re-education camps!
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he wants to brainwash our children with speeches at our schools.
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he wants to kill my Grandma.

...and on and on...

OKAY...point taken...you're not racist kooks; you're non-racist kooks.

...feel better???

lol

Here's someone that has seemingly decided to be racist because of so-called false accusations of racism. I stand corrected.

we are gonna play by the standards you set, if this were two white boys beating a black it would be called racislt, now in this case it's two black boys beating a white so it is racist , now no amount of braying on your part is going to change that unless you wish to admit that you wish to have a double standard. review Jena six.

Oddly enough, she also seems to qualify as "worse than Hitler" under the OP's rules.

Fascinating stuff.

Here's someone that has seemingly decided to be racist because of so-called false accusations of racism. I stand corrected.

we are gonna play by the standards you set, if this were two white boys beating a black it would be called racislt, now in this case it's two black boys beating a white so it is racist , now no amount of braying on your part is going to change that unless you wish to admit that you wish to have a double standard. review Jena six.

Oddly enough, she also seems to qualify as "worse than Hitler" under the OP's rules.

Fascinating stuff.
Pigs have a better record of finding truffles than you do of finding racists.

nOPE! NO RACISM FROM DEMOCWATS,, THEY ARE ALLOWED TO SPECIFICALLY PICK ON WHITE OLD MALE REPUBLICANS,, NOPE NO RACISM SEXISM AGEISM AND BIGOTRY THERE

You HOT for OLD WHITE MALE REPUBLICANS?

Well we hear that FORMER Legislator Duvall, of the O.C. is looking for something new and juicy drippy, and he qualifies on all those counts,

but anyway, I think your problem is you ONLY think it is racism when you might be on the receiving end.

That gives us all a laugh, welcome to the reality others have lived with for generations, and centuries!

Sad for you is that you are apparently the kind of white chick/chuck that a Black guy would pick the absolute worst Black chick/chuck over you and if there wasn't one available still would not pick you, widdle weepy wiwwow, but life can be hard sometimes. That is just the way it goes. Stick with the OWGs. Life is hard sometimes!

so it is now quite clear you believe in selective racism.

Fascinating stuff.

sure ravi, why are you a racist? huh? were you born that way?

The funniest part of all this is that for all the crackpot reasons the right has accumulated to fuel their hatred of President Obama, they throw a fit when it's suggested that racism might be one of them.

The right:

We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he's Marxist!
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he wasn't born in America.
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he's a Muslim!
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he's going to build a private army and throw us into re-education camps!
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he wants to brainwash our children with speeches at our schools.
We don't hate Obama because he's black; we hate him because he wants to kill my Grandma.

...and on and on...

OKAY...point taken...you're not racist kooks; you're non-racist kooks.

...feel better???

lol

Wow... Emote much?...

peace...

Carry on.

Raping DOES...

peace...

I'm pretty sure opining that someone else is racist cannot legally be deemed slander.

It would Depend on the Context and the Court...

Doesn't Change the Fact that Simply being a Racist doesn't Require that anyone else is Harmed by it...

peace...

Fascinating stuff.
Pigs have a better record of finding truffles than you do of finding racists.

Glockmail? :confused:

Raping DOES...

peace...

Doesn't Change the Fact that Simply being a Racist doesn't Require that anyone else is Harmed by it...

So just for the record, you can't site any evidence that calling someone racist constitutes slander in ANY court of law. Is that correct?

So just for the record, you can't site any evidence that calling someone racist constitutes slander in ANY court of law. Is that correct?

I'm not going to try... It's Irrelevant to my Point, so if you Need a Concession, use that...

Now back to my Point... And Please, Address it.

I don't like Distraction Tactics.

I made it Bold in the Quote above.

peace...

Forum List

Back