Claiming Racism when there is none, is WORSE than Racism...

It would Depend on the Context and the Court...

Doesn't Change the Fact that Simply being a Racist doesn't Require that anyone else is Harmed by it...

So just for the record, you can't site any evidence that calling someone racist constitutes slander in ANY court of law. Is that correct?

I'm not going to try... It's Irrelevant to my Point, so if you Need a Concession, use that...

Now back to my Point... And Please, Address it.

I don't like Distraction Tactics.

I made it Bold in the Quote above.

:)

peace...
Nor does being a pedophile. You really are this stupid, aren't you?

So just for the record, you can't site any evidence that calling someone racist constitutes slander in ANY court of law. Is that correct?

I'm not going to try... It's Irrelevant to my Point, so if you Need a Concession, use that...

peace...

Again being Racist doesn't Absolutely Mean that ANYONE is Harmed.

When saying "Pedophile", I would Assume that you Mean someone who has Voilated a Child and been Legally Designated a Pedophile, otherwise you are Making Assumptions about Intent, are you not?...

peace...

So you concede that your slander allegation is bullshit. Got it. :thup:

Doesn't Change the Fact that Simply being a Racist doesn't Require that anyone else is Harmed by it...

That depends on the context. IMO, everybody is racist at least a little bit, in their heart and mind. But in the context of what society deems to be racism, it requires one to act upon it, not just think it. In which case your statement is wholly false.

peace...

When saying "Pedophile", I would Assume that you Mean someone who has Voilated a Child and been Legally Designated a Pedophile, otherwise you are Making Assumptions about Intent, are you not?...

peace...
No...pedophiles, like racists, do not always act on their vile feelings.

So you concede that your slander allegation is bullshit. Got it. :thup:

That depends on the context. IMO, everybody is racist at least a little bit, in their heart and mind. But in the context of what society deems to be racism, it requires one to act upon it, not just think it. In which case your statement is wholly false.

I didn't Concede what you Said, but that's Fine...

As for being Accused of Racism or being Racist, being Accused Falsely is Worse than simply being Racist.

peace...

Being Racist doesn't Necessarily Harm ANYONE...

Raping DOES...

Slander on the other hand...

How can you be that Simple?...

peace...

Slander? :eusa_eh:

I'm pretty sure opining that someone else is racist cannot legally be deemed slander.

If you can site an evidence that it can, I'd actually be very interested.

peace...

That's a rather absurd qualification. You're saying that the racism you initially referenced was only meant to be racism 'in one's heart' so to speak, that this racism never manifested itself in action?

That would be like saying that falsely accusing someone of adultery is worse than fantasizing about committing adultery.

Okay, you win. Saying something bad is worse than thinking something bad.

peace...
No...pedophiles, like racists, do not always act on their vile feelings.

Again, you Assume Intent...

I am Speaking to False Accusations...

How can YOU Know someone is a Pedophile if they haven't Acted on it?...

peace...

Slander? :eusa_eh:

I'm pretty sure opining that someone else is racist cannot legally be deemed slander.

If you can site an evidence that it can, I'd actually be very interested.

peace...

That's a rather absurd qualification. You're saying that the racism you initially referenced was only meant to be racism 'in one's heart' so to speak, that this racism never manifested itself in action?

That would be like saying that falsely accusing someone of adultery is worse than fantasizing about committing adultery.

This Thread has been Derailed for quite some Time... My OP Assertion Stands.

Racism is NOT a Crime... Some Racists Commit Crimes, but Racism itself is NOT a Crime.

Slander is...

Again, Enter Mani...

peace...

So you do plan to provide evidence that calling someone a racist can legally be deemed slander?

I can't wait...

As for being Accused of Racism or being Racist, being Accused Falsely is Worse than simply being Racist.

Why? Because you say so?

No offesne, but considering your track record for being a biased, propaganda peddling shitstain, I'm more than reluctant to take your word for anything. Not this, and especially not your bullshit slander argument.

But by all means, post some evidence to support your claim and prove me wrong. I love being proven wrong, it means I get to learn something. Of course the next time you prove anyone wrong will be the FIRST. So my expecations couldn't be lower.

Malcontent,

I really dont think you understand the meaning of "racism".

peace...

Racism is NOT a Crime... Some Racists Commit Crimes, but Racism itself is NOT a Crime.

Slander is...

Again, Enter Mani...

peace...

Who, exactly, is slandering whom?

Slander is...

Again, Enter Mani...

peace...

Who, exactly, is slandering whom?

Nobody has slandered anyone. It's a lame diversion tactic.

Either that or Mal doesn't understand what slander actually is.

tha malfeasant said:
In addition to the FACT that falsely accusing someone of racism is WORSE than actual racism, I'd also add the following:

- Falsely accusing someone of rape is WORSE than actually raping someone

- Falsely accusing someone of theft is WORSE than actually stealing

- Falsely accusing someone of murder is WORSE than actually murdering someone

- Falsely accusing your spouse of adultry is WORSE than actually commiting adultry

- Falsely accusing someone of shooting up heroin is WORSE than actually shooting up heroin

- Falsely accuisng someone of treason is WORSE than actually commiting treason

Honest, America-loving conservatives know this in their hearts and minds. It's only the evil, retarded liberals that would put a murderer away longer than someone who falsely accuses another of murder.

Peace

Wow, you've truly lost it man.

Last edited:

So you do plan to provide evidence that calling someone a racist can legally be deemed slander?

I can't wait...

Why? Because you say so?

No offesne, but considering your track record for being a biased, propaganda peddling shitstain, I'm more than reluctant to take your word for anything. Not this, and especially not your bullshit slander argument.

But by all means, post some evidence to support your claim and prove me wrong. I love being proven wrong, it means I get to learn something. Of course the next time you prove anyone wrong will be the FIRST. So my expecations couldn't be lower.

Well, on that Note, we're Done... And to Think, I Thought I was Observing you Growing up a Little for a Day or Two there...

Apparently I was "Wrong"... ;)

peace...

Rape is difficult to prove. Most women who cry rape got what they deserved. I have NO pity for them. None at all !

Forum List

Back