Clapper: US institutions 'under assault'

"I think in many ways our institutions are under assault both externally -- and that's the big news here is the Russian interference in our election system -- and I think as well our institutions are under assault internally," Clapper said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Pressed by anchor Jake Tapper if he meant US institutions were under assault internally from the President, Clapper responded, "Exactly."

He hit the nail on the head stating that our institutions are internally under assault by the idiot-in-chief.

Clapper: US institutions 'under assault' - CNNPolitics.com

Oh, really? This was the guy who lied to 300 million people that he wasn't spying on us and for some reason never went to prison. I believe he's got it backwards. The American people are the ones who have been under assault by US institutions.

^ QFT

"I think in many ways our institutions are under assault both externally -- and that's the big news here is the Russian interference in our election system -- and I think as well our institutions are under assault internally," Clapper said on CNN's "State of the Union."

Pressed by anchor Jake Tapper if he meant US institutions were under assault internally from the President, Clapper responded, "Exactly."

He hit the nail on the head stating that our institutions are internally under assault by the idiot-in-chief.

Clapper: US institutions 'under assault' - CNNPolitics.com
We've been hearing about Russian interference in our elections in various forms since Trump won the election, and yet still not a shred of evidence. Can we put this nonsense to rest right next to Saddam's WMD's already?

I really do not care what Fareed says and what two former CIA traitors have to say. Two should be shot and one should come with a "fake news" warning before his show...

Forum List

Back