🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clarence Thomas and Affirmative Action

Thomas was for it before he was against it. He evolved? No, he sold out.

So Obama sold out when he evolved for votes?

So I see I wasn't being too obscure with my posts...

At least one person admits to getting it.

Only liberals will not understand, they justify their own and allow no excuses for others. It's part of the tolerance that claim to have but only tolerance if you agree with them.

Blacks are much better off since the 1960s - but the struggle for equality is far from over.

Blacks have had equal opportunity for decades, in fact more than equal thanks to AA. If blacks can't achieve equal results, they have only themselves to blame.

Is it hypocritical to admit that the programs that advanced you simply because of your skin color are wrong and need to be shut down?

HMMMMMMM?

Bush's dad got him into Harvard over qualified students where he was below average.

McCain's dad got him into the Academy where he graduated 5th from the bottom out of 899 cadets.

I'm sick of these white guys getting places they don't belong simply for being white and rich. That needs to be shut down.

Hmmmmmmmm?

Due to numerous press inquiries on the matter, the school released a carefully worded statement saying that for his 12 years there he was considered to be "a professor."

UC Law School statement: The Law School has received many media requests about Barack Obama, especially about his status as "Senior Lecturer." From 1992 until his election to the U.S. Senate in 2004, Barack Obama served as a professor in the Law School. He was a Lecturer from 1992 to 1996. He was a Senior Lecturer from 1996 to 2004, during which time he taught three courses per year. Senior Lecturers are considered to be members of the Law School faculty and are regarded as professors, although not full-time or tenure-track. The title of Senior Lecturer is distinct from the title of Lecturer, which signifies adjunct status. Like Obama, each of the Law School’s Senior Lecturers have high-demand careers in politics or public service, which prevent full-time teaching. Several times during his 12 years as a professor in the Law School, Obama was invited to join the faculty in a full-time tenure-track position, but he declined.​

More: factcheck.org : Obama a Constitutional Law Professor?

Is it hypocritical to admit that the programs that advanced you simply because of your skin color are wrong and need to be shut down?

HMMMMMMM?

Bush's dad got him into Harvard over qualified students where he was below average.

McCain's dad got him into the Academy where he graduated 5th from the bottom out of 899 cadets.

I'm sick of these white guys getting places they don't belong simply for being white and rich. That needs to be shut down.

Hmmmmmmmm?
Yes, that's the other affirmative action, buying your way.

Blacks are much better off since the 1960s - but the struggle for equality is far from over.

Yeah...

It's not like a black man or woman has ever been President or CEO of a Company, had stars on their shoulders, had millions of fans, made millions of dollars, been elected to Governorships, State legislative bodies, Congress, or even the Presidency.

Right?

Oh shit good point, racism doesn't exist :doubt:

Yeah...

It's not like a black man or woman has ever been President or CEO of a Company, had stars on their shoulders, had millions of fans, made millions of dollars, been elected to Governorships, State legislative bodies, Congress, or even the Presidency.

Right?

That proves it has become better, not that the struggle is over.

Forum List

Back