Clarence Thomas and the Billionaire.

Me? LOL. I want the Republicans to go after the Democrats also. I've stated that many times.

Your brainwashing allows you to miss that part.

I have said the same thing many times, what are they waiting for.

I have no idea who "you guys" are since I do not vote for Dems, I do not support Dems and I do not like the Dem party any more than I do your beloved party

I don't love the republicans, they are simply corrupt and incompetent while the democrat party is evil through and through....

Members of the Supreme Court took scores of trips paid for by private sponsors last year, according to the financial disclosure forms of eight justices released Wednesday.
------
Justice Sonia Sotomayor was next, with 16 paid trips, but to less exotic places. She reported no new royalties from her best-selling memoir, “My Beloved World.”
----
A few of the justices disclosed gifts received last year. The University of Chicago Law School gave Justice Kagan a signed first edition of a book by Justice Felix Frankfurter.

See, and they followed the rules and disclosed them.

Why did Thomas not do the same?

Had he done the same, this thread would not exist

I don't love the republicans, they are simply corrupt and incompetent while the democrat party is evil through and through....

So, who do you vote for then?

Do you vote 3rd party as I do?

Get back to us when the system doesn't just target republicans....

For the 500th time. Trump had 4 years. How is it the Democrats fault he was incapable of actually doing the job?

You expect the Democrats to now do what Trump wouldn't?

Members of the Supreme Court took scores of trips paid for by private sponsors last year, according to the financial disclosure forms of eight justices released Wednesday.

"Disclosure forms". Do you understand the importance of noting that?

------
Justice Sonia Sotomayor was next, with 16 paid trips, but to less exotic places. She reported no new royalties from her best-selling memoir, “My Beloved World.”
----
A few of the justices disclosed gifts received last year. The University of Chicago Law School gave Justice Kagan a signed first edition of a book by Justice Felix Frankfurter.

"Disclosed". Do you understand the word?

See, and they followed the rules and disclosed them.

Why did Thomas not do the same?

Had he done the same, this thread would not exist

Here.....let Thomas explain it to you....

“Early in my tenure at the Court, I sought guidance from my colleagues and others in the judiciary, and was advised that this sort of personal hospitality from close personal friends, who did not have business before the Court, was not reportable. I have endeavored to follow that counsel throughout my tenure, and have always sought to comply with the disclosure guidelines,” Thomas said in a statement.

“These guidelines are now being changed, as the committee of the Judicial Conference responsible for financial disclosure for the entire federal judiciary just this past month announced new guidance. And, it is, of course, my intent to follow this guidance in the future,” Thomas continued, noting that the Crows are some of their closest friends.

“Harlan and Kathy Crow are among our dearest friends, and we have been friends for over twenty-five years. As friends do, we have joined them on a number of family trips during the more than quarter century we have known them,” he added.

This is nothing more than the first fig leaf the democrats are going to use to start impeaching republican judges on Trumped up charges....nothing more........and I am done pretending this is normal ....

Here.....let Thomas explain it to you....

“Early in my tenure at the Court, I sought guidance from my colleagues and others in the judiciary, and was advised that this sort of personal hospitality from close personal friends, who did not have business before the Court, was not reportable. I have endeavored to follow that counsel throughout my tenure, and have always sought to comply with the disclosure guidelines,” Thomas said in a statement.

“These guidelines are now being changed, as the committee of the Judicial Conference responsible for financial disclosure for the entire federal judiciary just this past month announced new guidance. And, it is, of course, my intent to follow this guidance in the future,” Thomas continued, noting that the Crows are some of their closest friends.

“Harlan and Kathy Crow are among our dearest friends, and we have been friends for over twenty-five years. As friends do, we have joined them on a number of family trips during the more than quarter century we have known them,” he added.

This is nothing more than the first fig leaf the democrats are going to use to start impeaching republican judges on Trumped up charges....nothing more........and I am done pretending this is normal ....

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. He was required to report them under the old rules.

This is the 2nd time he has claimed ignorance of the rules over disclosures.

Are you good with a member of the highest court in the land using ignorance of the law as a defense?

Fuck, my wife cannot even take a 25 dollar gift card without getting into trouble, she is just a nurse and she knows the rules.

For the 500th time. Trump had 4 years. How is it the Democrats fault he was incapable of actually doing the job?

You expect the Democrats to now do what Trump wouldn't?

"Disclosure forms". Do you understand the importance of noting that?

"Disclosed". Do you understand the word?

Do you understand "personal friend with no business before the court?"

Again....this is nothing but the fig leaf they are going to use to extra legally try to remove Thomas and other judges from their courts........they showed us they are no longer willing to pay attention to the law when they indicted and arrested Trump on charges that had already passed multiple statutes of limitations.........

Go pound sand.

Ignorance of the law is not a defense. He was required to report them under the old rules.

Are you good with a member of the highest court in the land using ignorance of the law as a defense?

Fuck, my wife cannot even take a 25 dollar gift card without getting into trouble, she is just a nurse and she knows the rules.

Are you good with the democrats making up fake charges to arrest Trump?

Sorry, until the democrats start obeying the law, there is no law...........and pretending there is is just dumb..........

Do you understand "personal friend with no business before the court?"

Irrelevant. I understand that.
Again....this is nothing but the fig leaf they are going to use to extra legally try to remove Thomas and other judges from their courts........they showed us they are no longer willing to pay attention to the law when they indicted and arrested Trump on charges that had already passed multiple statutes of limitations.........

Go pound sand.

You seem to be saying that Trump did break the law, just too long ago. Not a rousing endorsement.

Yeah......and ignoring the law because the crook is a democrat is no longer going to play.......

Plenty of people are "above the law." James Clapper, who lied under oath to Congress about spying on the American people, is above the law. John Brennan, who lied about a domestic spying operation on Senate staffers, is above the law. Unlike Trump adviser Peter Navarro, Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder was never going to be handcuffed and thrown in prison for ignoring a congressional subpoena. He is above the law.

rump's 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton, is also above the law. The then-secretary of state set up a private server in her home to circumvent transparency surrounding her slush fund foundation. She sent 110 emails containing marked classified information, and 36 of those emails contained secret information. Eight of the email chains contained "top secret" information. Every one of those instances was a potential felony punishable with up to 10 years in prison.

We learned all of this from James Comey, then FBI director, who noted that Clinton had been "extremely careless" in conducting her business. Comey didn't recommend charges because, he claimed, the state couldn't prove Clinton's intent -- even though "gross negligence," not intent, was the only standard he needed. Gross negligence and extreme carelessness are synonyms. Comey concocted a new standard to protect Clinton because she is above the law.

When Hillary's husband, also above the law, perjured himself under oath, Democrats argued that puritanical conservatives were only pursuing Bill because of some trumped-up charge over "sex." Using that logic, Trump's campaign finance charges related to Stormy Daniels's "hush money" are also about sex. This is different because Trump is the boogeyman, and everyone knows he's guilty of something. The important thing is getting that mug shot.

Don't worry, though; former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says, "Everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence." By "everyone," she means Republicans. And if you think this authoritarian formulation is an accident, you haven't been paying attention. When Democrats were smearing Brett Kavanaugh as a (gang) rapist a few years back, Sen. Mazie Hirono was asked whether the then-nominee deserved the "same presumption of innocence as anyone else in America?" After all, this wasn't about any judicial disagreement but about alleged criminal behavior. The Hawaii senator responded, "I put his denial in the context of everything that I know about him in terms of how he approaches his cases."

We need to fix this.......and we ain't fixin it by playing by playing by the rules while the democrats arrest their enemies without crimes committed...

Irrelevant. I understand that.

You seem to be saying that Trump did break the law, just too long ago. Not a rousing endorsement.

Nope...... the lawyers who have looked at this state that the laws they are charging him with breaking, since in the real America you are innocent until proven guilty, ran out due to statutes of limitations 2 years at the state level and 5 years at the federal level....and yet they are making things up to arrest him...

Go pound sand.

Nope...... the lawyers who have looked at this state that the laws they are charging him with breaking, since in the real America you are innocent until proven guilty, ran out due to statutes of limitations 2 years at the state level and 5 years at the federal level....and yet they are making things up to arrest him...

Go pound sand.

So again, he broke the law and according to you, he got away with it.

Are you good with the democrats making up fake charges to arrest Trump?

If they are fake charges that will come out when they are in court and Trump will be vindicated. That is the way the system is supposed to work.

Sorry, until the democrats start obeying the law, there is no law...........and pretending there is is just dumb..........

One more time, proving there is no difference between you and the Dems.

So again, he broke the law and according to you, he got away with it.

Nope........ he hasn't been convicted of anything, but he was arrested without due process.............the laws the democrats are saying he broke ran out ..... and they are arresting him illegally now......

Nope........ he hasn't been convicted of anything, but he was arrested without due process.............the laws the democrats are saying he broke ran out ..... and they are arresting him illegally now......

I don't think you understand due process.

Yeah......and ignoring the law because the crook is a democrat is no longer going to play.......

Plenty of people are "above the law." James Clapper, who lied under oath to Congress about spying on the American people, is above the law. John Brennan, who lied about a domestic spying operation on Senate staffers, is above the law. Unlike Trump adviser Peter Navarro, Obama's Attorney General Eric Holder was never going to be handcuffed and thrown in prison for ignoring a congressional subpoena. He is above the law.

rump's 2016 opponent, Hillary Clinton, is also above the law. The then-secretary of state set up a private server in her home to circumvent transparency surrounding her slush fund foundation. She sent 110 emails containing marked classified information, and 36 of those emails contained secret information. Eight of the email chains contained "top secret" information. Every one of those instances was a potential felony punishable with up to 10 years in prison.

We learned all of this from James Comey, then FBI director, who noted that Clinton had been "extremely careless" in conducting her business. Comey didn't recommend charges because, he claimed, the state couldn't prove Clinton's intent -- even though "gross negligence," not intent, was the only standard he needed. Gross negligence and extreme carelessness are synonyms. Comey concocted a new standard to protect Clinton because she is above the law.

When Hillary's husband, also above the law, perjured himself under oath, Democrats argued that puritanical conservatives were only pursuing Bill because of some trumped-up charge over "sex." Using that logic, Trump's campaign finance charges related to Stormy Daniels's "hush money" are also about sex. This is different because Trump is the boogeyman, and everyone knows he's guilty of something. The important thing is getting that mug shot.

Don't worry, though; former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says, "Everyone has the right to a trial to prove innocence." By "everyone," she means Republicans. And if you think this authoritarian formulation is an accident, you haven't been paying attention. When Democrats were smearing Brett Kavanaugh as a (gang) rapist a few years back, Sen. Mazie Hirono was asked whether the then-nominee deserved the "same presumption of innocence as anyone else in America?" After all, this wasn't about any judicial disagreement but about alleged criminal behavior. The Hawaii senator responded, "I put his denial in the context of everything that I know about him in terms of how he approaches his cases."

We need to fix this.......and we ain't fixin it by playing by playing by the rules while the democrats arrest their enemies without crimes committed...

You will not fix this by doing the same thing you attack others for doing. You will just become that which you claim to hate.

You are like a friend of mine that found out his wife cheated on him so he went out and cheated on her.

If they are fake charges that will come out when they are in court and Trump will be vindicated. That is the way the system is supposed to work.

One more time, proving there is no difference between you and the Dems.

Not how it works .......... this isn't supposed to be China...where you get to prove your innocence after you are arrested ............

There is all the difference.....I won't allow people to be arrested without actual charges .....you guys just did it.......and until you shitheads feel the pain, you aren't going to stop, and you are going to start arresting anyone you want if they get in your way....

We know what you guys do when you get power, and you are showing us right in public.......we also know where this ends for us if you take total control.......murder and mass graves....

You idiots can go screw yourselves....

I don't think you understand due process.

I do, you guys also understand it which is why you broke it when you arrested Trump on crimes that are no longer valid........the actual lawyers state the statute of limitations ran out 2 years ago for the misdemeanor crimes, and then you shitheads made up felonies that even the Feds didn't push....and those ran out after 5 years and it didn't stop you.....

You are vile, and evil, and you really don't understand what you just did.............

Where do you think this Star Chamber courts end.....these Soviet show trials?

Mass graves and murder....you dumb asses....

Forum List

Back