Clarence Thomas had a stepson in private school. Harlan Crow paid his tuition

pknopp any answers to the questions below?

The lefty hack writer claims the case was against "Trammel Crow Residential company" when in fact it was from a subsidiary that nobody would connect unless the attorneys for the plaintiff made the court aware of.

Here is the actual case:

04-528 WOMACK & HAMPTON ARCHITECTS, L.L.C V. METRIC HOLDINGS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, ET AL.

Now explain to the class how the hell Thomas was supposed to know this company was one of the dozens of subs of one of the dozens of Trammel Crow companies?

So since your hack lied you really have nothing. Did the entire court vote to not hear the case? Would Thomas' recusing himself have changed that decision? Was the lower court decision in favor or against Metric Holdings?

Got any answers to those questions, Simp?

He knew. Justices have a full staff that researches all of this stuff.

Your attempt to mind read isn't evidence.

Wanna answer these questions you keep dodging?

Now explain to the class how the hell Thomas was supposed to know this company was one of the dozens of subs of one of the dozens of Trammel Crow companies?

So since your hack lied you really have nothing. Did the entire court vote to not hear the case? Would Thomas' recusing himself have changed that decision? Was the lower court decision in favor or against Metric Holdings?

even if he knew that some subsidiary was involved in that case…who cares?

what make makes you think clerks research what the plaintiffs are subsidiaries of? haha

Your attempt to mind read isn't evidence.

Wanna answer these questions you keep dodging?

I answered that.

I answered that.
No you didn't. You claimed you could read his mind, Simp.

Try again.

I note you keep dodging the other questions.

Face it, you brought some lefty hack who lied and got your ass handed to you.

I answered that.
haha you made up something. Seriously what makes you think law clerks research what subsidiaries plantiffs or defendants are of??? what do you think a law clerk does???!

No you didn't. You claimed you could read his mind, Simp.

Try again.

I note you keep dodging the other questions.

Face it, you brought some lefty hack who lied and got your ass handed to you.

Bite me. I answered the question and not how you falsely portrayed my answer.

Bite me. I answered the question and not how you falsely portrayed my answer.
Since we have established you have no answer to the first question, let's move on:

Show us where it says that in their job description.

Typically, the broad range of duties assigned to a law clerk includes conducting legal research, preparing bench memos, drafting orders and opinions, proofreading the judge's orders and opinions, verifying citations, communicating with counsel regarding case management and procedural requirements, and assisting the judge during courtroom proceedings.

Resources - Duties of Federal Law Clerks - OSCAR

Forum List

Back