Clarence Thomas says, ‘I Don’t Have A Lot Of Stress, I Cause Stress.’

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
gettyimages-94668901.jpg

And he’s not about to retire in spite of rumors.

Thomas agreed with the Court's 7-2 ruling that Indiana was free to require medical facilities to provide a dignified burial or cremation for children aborted under their watch, but dissented from the Supreme Court's decision not to rule on the part of the Indiana law that banned abortions done on the basis of gender, race, or disability.

Thomas cautioned that if the Court side-stepped the issue permanently, it could open the door for abortion to be used as a tool of racists and eugenicists, in line with the wishes of Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger and other early, prominent abortion activists.

Thomas agreed that "because further percolation may assist our review of this issue of first impression," the Court was smart to pass on ruling on the Indiana law, The Hill reports, but the Court can't ignore the issue forever.

More @ Clarence Thomas Mocks Retirement Rumors: ‘I Don’t Have A Lot Of Stress, I Cause Stress.’

Thomas doesn't cause stress. He is just a burden to the rest of the jurists. How many years was it before he even asked a question?

Thomas doesn't cause stress. He is just a burden to the rest of the jurists. How many years was it before he even asked a question?
What a dumb comment!
He didn't ask questions because he and his clerks had done their homework.

Great THINKERS have no need to talk. Einstine was a very late talker. When he finally said something, his parents asked, "why have you never said anything until now?" Little Albert replied, "until now, everything was in order."

Probably because of the lefts smear campaign of him?

He is one cool cucumber.

Great THINKERS have no need to talk. Einstine was a very late talker. When he finally said something, his parents asked, "why have you never said anything until now?" Little Albert replied, "until now, everything was in order."
Guess Trump isn't a great thinker He yaps all day

What a dumb comment!
He didn't ask questions because he and his clerks had done their homework.
If he had done his homework, he would have known what questions to ask.

I see it's a waste of time trying to discuss anything with you.
IOW, it's hard for you to follow a conversation. I am saying, if he read the briefs thoroughly, he would see where the weak points of the arguments are and expect reasonable responses from the litigants.

Forum List

Back