Class Warfare a Bust:Gallup 75% of voters don't care Romeny's rich

Romney money has nothing to do with anything. Its what he will do to repair the damage this Obama has done on each and everyone of us. I know there are those unable to see the damage and still hang onto Obama's lies and con job on them, but the reality of it is Obama is ruining our livelyhoods. Thats includes the black peoples livelyhoods also.

Romney has made Bain his centerpiece of why he should be president. Therefore, we really do have a right to ask questions about what kind of work he did at Bain and how responsible he was for the bad stuff Bain did that he wants to disassociate himself from.

Why not just arrest him for the "bad stuff" he did at Bain ?

Don't tempt me. I'd like nothing better than to take these vampire Capitalists and throw them in a jail with an oversexed cell-mate.

On what grounds ?

Tax Returns are relevent.

College records aren't.

And frankly, I don't think the Weird Mormon Robot wants to stick his toe any deeper into the Birfer Cesspool than he already has by embracing Trump.

How ya figure..?

When applying for any job, your education is more important than what taxes you paid. (let alone POTUS) and.. one is your emplyer's business and has the right to ask, the other isn't..

Actually, my employer doesn't have the right to ask for my college transcripts or my tax returns.

But most employers WILL do a credit background check to see where your financials are. They will check my claims with my previous employers to check if the dates I say I worked somewhere were indeed the dates I worked there.

Romney has made Bain his centerpiece of why he should be president. Therefore, we really do have a right to ask questions about what kind of work he did at Bain and how responsible he was for the bad stuff Bain did that he wants to disassociate himself from.

Executives are not asked about their taxes when being considered for a position. You are asked if you have declared bankruptcy but employers don't care if you paid taxes or not, except if you are in accordance with the law. You are asked for proof if your resume says you graduated college with a degree. If you say you graduated magna cum laude, they want to see it. If you say you graduated with all As, they want to see it. Executives have been fired for lying about their college credentials. No CEO I am aware of has been fired because they paid a low amount of tax.

Last edited:
Executives are not asked about their taxes when being considered for a position. You are asked if you have declared bankruptcy but employers don't care if you paid taxes or not, except if you are in accordance with the law. You are asked for proof if your resume says you graduated college with a degree. If you say you graduated magna cum laude, they want to see it. If you say you graduated with all As, they want to see it. Executives have been fired for lying about their college credentials. No CEO I am aware of has been fired because they paid a low amount of tax.

Hey, Toro, you are going full Birfer on me! How nice.

Birther-Nonsense.jpg

Oh, by the way, I've never had an employer ask for a copy of my degree, even though my last three jobs required one.

What is Romney hiding? Even other Republicans want to know now.

Birther-Nonsense.jpg

Oh, by the way, I've never had an employer ask for a copy of my degree, even though my last three jobs required one.

We aren't talking about you. We are talking about important people.

[

The very fact you think that some people are more important than others is a large part of the problem...

and why you will lose. And Deserve to.

That's hilarious coming from a guy who wished harm on a rich guy's daughter because he's a rich guy.

:thup:

Oh yeah. Joe doesn't like Romney so he thinks all shouldn't like him.

Barrys transcripts are important. No one seals those without a very, very good reason.

Romney tax returns?? Who cares. If he'd done something illegal he would have had the IRS on his ass by now. They aren't so I doubt he's done anything illegal.

Nice to know anyone backing the Dems is more worried about Romney's tax returns than Barry's sealed transcripts.

What a joke and a deflection big time.

wonder why Cons were so obsessed with John kerry for being rich and with his money and his and teresa heinz's tax returns?

Kerry released all his tax returns.

No one is asking for Ann Romney's tax returns although there is a serious opportunity for Mitt to avoid taxes there too.

Why not just arrest him for the "bad stuff" he did at Bain ?

Bad behavior is not illegal even though it may be reprehensible. Personally I do not want a morally corrupt man as my president.

Romney is, and continues to be a serial liar. These are not missteps or honestly changing positions, they are big, fat morally corrupt lies.

If I was Romney, I would simply say..." I'll show you my tax returns, as soon as Obama shows us his college records." The mindless are so worried about one, but not the other.

College records aren't.

And frankly, I don't think the Weird Mormon Robot wants to stick his toe any deeper into the Birfer Cesspool than he already has by embracing Trump.

How so?
Because it's been "tradition"?

Birther-Nonsense.jpg

What is Romney hiding.

If I was Romney, I would simply say..." I'll show you my tax returns, as soon as Obama shows us his college records." The mindless are so worried about one, but not the other.

College records aren't.

How so?
Because it's been "tradition"?

Did you want them when a democrat was running?

[

The very fact you think that some people are more important than others is a large part of the problem...

and why you will lose. And Deserve to.

That's hilarious coming from a guy who wished harm on a rich guy's daughter because he's a rich guy.

:thup:

Hey, his daughter was a screwup because he was spending more time ripping people off than parenting...

I'm wondering if that girl had the good sense to get the fuck out of the cult when she grew up... I suspect she did, as Romney isn't talking about his "heroism" anymore. Maybe she phoned Dad and Romney and said, "If you drag me into this, I'm going to tell them what really happened."

I hate Romney for very specific reasons. You hate Obama beacuse he's black. Just keeping score.

Barrys transcripts are important. No one seals those without a very, very good reason.

So you are going to publish your transcripts on here tomorrow, then?

I'm just not seeing what could be in his transcripts that are probative...

Romney tax returns?? Who cares. If he'd done something illegal he would have had the IRS on his ass by now. They aren't so I doubt he's done anything illegal. .

Then why not release them and put it to rest. Swiss Bank accounts, making craploads of money off of offshoring, using tax dodges. Yeah, not "illegal", but won't sit well with folks who are paying a 25% rate while he's paying 13%. Or less.

Nice to know anyone backing the Dems is more worried about Romney's tax returns than Barry's sealed transcripts.

Romney has put his Bane experience as his primary qualification. That makes it relevent.

I hate Romney for very specific reasons. You hate Obama beacuse he's black. Just keeping score.

So you are going to publish your transcripts on here tomorrow, then?

I'm just not seeing what could be in his transcripts that are probative...

Romney tax returns?? Who cares. If he'd done something illegal he would have had the IRS on his ass by now. They aren't so I doubt he's done anything illegal. .

Then why not release them and put it to rest. Swiss Bank accounts, making craploads of money off of offshoring, using tax dodges. Yeah, not "illegal", but won't sit well with folks who are paying a 25% rate while he's paying 13%. Or less.

Romney has put his Bane experience as his primary qualification. That makes it relevent.

You hating Mormons is no different than someone hating blacks.

wonder why Cons were so obsessed with John kerry for being rich and with his money and his and teresa heinz's tax returns?

I can't figure that one out either. Kerry worked so hard for his wealth. LOL Married a rich woman, divorced her and married a richer woman, who filed a separate tax return than he did. I believe she did release 1 year of her returns.

Forum List

Back