Climate Change Deniers Are Lying

I recall comparing you to CrusaderFrank, the archetype of the Idiot-Gram, and you may or may not be a denier. A denier believes little or no human activity has any effect on the climate, or even if some change is human related the earth is able to repair it self miraculously.

Remember when leaded gas, acid rain, burning rivers and clear cutting forests were a cause for "alarmists"?
So question, do you, or have you seen that evidence? Just curious what it is you working off of.

Have I seen the evidence of burning rivers?
Google

Have I seen the evidence of leaded gas?
Photo s of Smog LA Basin - Google Search

Love Canal
10 Superfund sites Love Canal New York MNN - Mother Nature Network

Clear cutting, not only mudslides but less trees to eat CO2
Photos of mudslides do to clear cutting of forests - Google Search

He's referring to the climate, numskull.
Holy crap right? What's with these agitators. OMG his response was flippin hilarious and so typical who he represents. Again providing nothing to the discussion, nothing.

You're both too biased or not bright enough to understand inductive reasoning. It's all related. The polluters pollute, the air, the water, the soil, and the sole of those President Lincoln singled out: "...you can fool some of the people, all of the time".
So again, you're saying humans breathing is polluting the air?

I recall comparing you to CrusaderFrank, the archetype of the Idiot-Gram, and you may or may not be a denier. A denier believes little or no human activity has any effect on the climate, or even if some change is human related the earth is able to repair it self miraculously.

Remember when leaded gas, acid rain, burning rivers and clear cutting forests were a cause for "alarmists"?
So question, do you, or have you seen that evidence? Just curious what it is you working off of.

Google

Love Canal

Holy crap right? What's with these agitators. OMG his response was flippin hilarious and so typical who he represents. Again providing nothing to the discussion, nothing.

You're both too biased or not bright enough to understand inductive reasoning. It's all related. The polluters pollute, the air, the water, the soil, and the sole of those President Lincoln singled out: "...you can fool some of the people, all of the time".
BTW, you presented nothing again. How is it we're wrong, when you can't nullify what we said?

Google

Love Canal

No I didn't. You lose!

Google

Love Canal

No I didn't. You lose!
did you not state that CO2 is a pollutant?

Google

Love Canal

Well, you know it's already past mid morning; so most of these guys are probably half in the bag by now.

Now, here's a link which proves nothing but provides much food for thought.

CO2 Exactly HOW does it warm the planet Knowledge Drift The Science of Human Error

Don't expect an answer, that's not how science works. Clowns like CrusaderFrank and BriPat actually believe they know the truth but never offer any explanation as to how they got there (we know, the Limbaugh Letter).

I've post thousands of messages explaining why the claims of the AGW cult are pure horseshit.

No I didn't. You lose!

I did not. I posted a comprehensive article on why breathing isn't a pollutant, per se - lies by omission are still lies.

No I didn't. You lose!

I did not. I posted a comprehensive article on why breathing isn't a pollutant, per se - lies by omission are still lies.
dude, is CO2 a pollutant or not?

You whine about people not treating you with the deference you believe you are entitled to, but you call people "deniers," which is clearly an insult.

Stuff like that is why few liberals deserve to be treated with respect. Liberalism is almost entirely a collection of ad hominem arguments.

You whine about people not treating you with the deference you believe you are entitled to, but you call people "deniers," which is clearly an insult.

Stuff like that is why few liberals deserve to be treated with respect. Liberalism is almost entirely a collection of ad hominem arguments.

I wonder if you could possibly be more pompous or dishonest than you are right now. Denier? I can think of much worse things to call you.

I'm sure you can, but "denier" is intended to be insulting. Only a lying weasel would deny it.

Furthermore, you just proved that you're a flaming hypocrite.

I wonder if you could possibly be more pompous or dishonest than you are right now. Denier? I can think of much worse things to call you.

I'm sure you can, but "denier" is intended to be insulting. Only a lying weasel would deny it.

Furthermore, you just proved that you're a flaming hypocrite.

Since you are apparently only as bright as that other scholar, I've decided to make you the second person on my ignore list. You always have to personalize everything. People usually do that when they have no argument; and since you have no argument, there's nothing further to discuss.

Oh, so posting that deniers are all a bunch of self-serving greedy assholes who want to destroy the earth is good manners, but calling you a hypocrite is beyond the pale?

People normally put me on ignore because I nail them to a cross using their own words and they can't handle it. In other words, it's because they are cowards.

And which one of your Zealots was it that stated the polar ice caps would all be melted and our children wouldn't know what snow is... You fucking moron..
Uh huh, I wonder why it is then that you simpletons and liars rely so much on a minority of opinions rather than actual evidence.

AGWCult "Evidence" = turning on the Weather Channel and shrieking, "MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING YOU FUCKING DENIER!!! DIE!!!!"

I've asked Liminal...he's not responding...so I'll ask you.

Why don't you issue a challenge in the Bullring to an "alarmist" (like Liminal) and let the rest of us watch you go at it.

You get to pick three judges who'll decide who won.

You interested ?
it's a really simple request, and one that hasn't been answered for over a year now for me on this forum. That is, show me evidence that adding 120 PPM of CO2 increases warming. It's that simple. the warmer deniers response, already gave it, thousands of pieces, mountains of evidence, and to date as Frank and others on here will, that evidence has never, never been provided. I do have one, Herr Koch 1901, proved that it wouldn't. Ask old rock, he likes to post it up weekly on about every thread, by the way, I think violates the rules here, but I enjoy getting to point to my guy Herr for my counter argument that he or any other have ever been able to counter back.So, get someone on the warmer denier list to supply that evidence. Let's go.

Let's look at some predicted consequences:

Southern Ocean acidification A tipping point at 450-ppm atmospheric CO2

Discovering the Effects of Carbon Dioxide Levels on Marine Life and Global Climate

More failed predictions!.. Thanks for exposing them for us. Both of those papers are GARBAGE!.. They have both failed Empirical Evidence review but you know that but you keep posting them hopping no one will check the source and call you out on them..

Uh huh, I wonder why it is then that you simpletons and liars rely so much on a minority of opinions rather than actual evidence.

AGWCult "Evidence" = turning on the Weather Channel and shrieking, "MANMADE GLOBAL WARMING YOU FUCKING DENIER!!! DIE!!!!"

Why don't you issue a challenge in the Bullring to an "alarmist" (like Liminal) and let the rest of us watch you go at it.

You interested ?
it's a really simple request, and one that hasn't been answered for over a year now for me on this forum. That is, show me evidence that adding 120 PPM of CO2 increases warming. It's that simple. the warmer deniers response, already gave it, thousands of pieces, mountains of evidence, and to date as Frank and others on here will, that evidence has never, never been provided. I do have one, Herr Koch 1901, proved that it wouldn't. Ask old rock, he likes to post it up weekly on about every thread, by the way, I think violates the rules here, but I enjoy getting to point to my guy Herr for my counter argument that he or any other have ever been able to counter back.So, get someone on the warmer denier list to supply that evidence. Let's go.

Discovering the Effects of Carbon Dioxide Levels on Marine Life and Global Climate

More failed predictions!.. Thanks for exposing them for us. Both of those papers are GARBAGE!.. They have both failed Empirical Evidence review but you know that but you keep posting them hopping no one will check the source and call you out on them..

Calling this garbage is easy, name calling always is. Now, post some substantive comments critical of these "failed predictions" (BTW, how can you determine a prediction into the future has failed?).

And this one too:

You interested ?

Calling this garbage is easy, name calling always is. Now, post some substantive comments critical of these "failed predictions" (BTW, how can you determine a prediction into the future has failed?).

And this one too:

Which ignores well established evidence that it has no effect. What's funny is the ENTIRE PETM article in wiki has been rewritten to disappear the evidence that acidification is not a problem. Lie, lie, lie is all you clowns can do.

"Although the team found that carbon dioxide boosted plate production or 'calcification', other experiments with coccolithophores have shown the opposite trend — a reduction in calcium carbonate production2.

“This is the first time where we actually see increased calcification in response to high CO2,” says Victoria Fabry, a biologist at California State University, San Marcos. "The results here are not consistent, and we need to find out why they're not."

Fabry notes that the work was on only one of roughly 250 species of coccolithophores, and others might respond differently."

Phytoplankton responding to climate change Nature News

No I didn't. You lose!

CO2 is a Green House Gas, dude.

No I didn't. You lose!

CO2 is a Green House Gas, dude.

Yes, it is. And it appears to have reached saturation level in our atmosphere. In other words you can double the amount and nothing will happen.

Forum List

Back