🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Climate Change Is Moving the North Pole

The magnetic North pole changing positions isn't some kind of revolutionary discovery. It sure as hell doesn't have anything to do with the so called global warming.

They aren't talking about the magnetic North Pole. They're talking about the other one.

The magnetic North pole changing positions isn't some kind of revolutionary discovery. It sure as hell doesn't have anything to do with the so called global warming.

They aren't talking about the magnetic North Pole. They're talking about the other one.

Global warming doesn't have anything to do with that either.

It may but if it is it is minor.

It's effects on the biosphere and the atmosphere are horrendous and accelerating though.

It's effects on the biosphere and the atmosphere are horrendous and accelerating though.

Accelerating? LOL! According to who? NASA? With their faked data?

Sorry bout that,

1. Get Al Gore to scream about it, I'm sure he will get this bullshit over the top in you're goof ball reality.
2. Stupid is strong in this one….yeah you, if you think for one minute the globe is warming and people are doing it.
3. If the earth does get noticeably hotter it won't be man doing it it will be God, and he will let it be known he's doing beforehand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Must have got their degree from the University of Cracker Jacks Box.
And global warming is causing that?...LMAO!
The north and south pole is based on the magnetic's of earth. What idiot wrote that report?
LOL. Of more interest, did you graduate the third grade?

Clearly stated rotational pole. Completely separate from the magnetic poles, which not only wander more, they reverse from time to time.
"Climate change" wouldn't effect the rotational pole either.

IssacNewton, come visit me in Las Vegas and I will show you the giant solar panels that are murdering birds and tortoises.

Do liberals know that carbon dioxide is a naturally occurring atmospheric gas that trees and plants use to turn into oxygen?
wenn2670528.jpg

So basically by the theory of said article, we can start dumping dirt somewhere and counter this "side effect" of climate change.

Though I have a strong feeling they forgot to account for the 'non-climate' change factors - like say the redistribution of weight from active volcano's like Hawaii. The shifting weight of the plates (dem earth quakes.) The shifting weight associated with the cooling of earths liquid mantel and accompanying gravitational field generation flux. Or perhaps the moon being further away and thus effecting the gravitational "bulge," and thus the relative weight distribution, of the planets oceans...

It's also possible that /all/ of the climate change stuff is caused by the, perhaps overdue, magnetic pole flip. In general the geological record reflects a pole flip roughly every 300k years, there hasn't been one for 780k years or something. - I kind of hope some of the "cool stuff" happens during my lifetime, models reflect that we could actually have multiple "north" or "south" poles at the same time; how cool would that be?!?

LOL. Changes in climate somehow affect the Earth's magnetic alignment. You're crazy man.

Earth's magnetism is generated when its rotation spins up the molten nickel iron core to the point it generates a magnetic field, in addition to the immense pressures exerted by the earth itself. It is not influenced by the atmosphere. Nor is it affected by temperature or pressure gradients on the surface. Over hundreds of thousands of years, the poles have flipped, more than once. The climate has (or had) no effect on it whatsoever.

What're you gonna do next? Blame Donald Trump on climate change?

Last edited:
Ignoring reality, it is the sole domain of the conservative mind which seeks out soothing lies and the safety of mommy and daddy nearby. Or church as it were.

Last edited:
I remember when I was a kid they always showed the North Pole as an actual barber pole, stuck in the ice. That is very misleading to small children.

Have you ever been there? How do you know there isn't a barber pole there?

A bunch of buddies of mine packed up and trekked to the South Pole, only to find Dora The Explorer with her partner, Diego, already there. See the event on a commercial message preserved for posterity by an insurance company.

At that point I lost all my faith in Al Gore. At that point I realized that there is nothing wrong with seeing Miami as the Venice of the Western Hemisphere. Or growing orange groves in northern Alberta.

After all, what could be so bad, seeing that the climate change experienced a few million years ago left us the horrible mess we are in today.

We will always miss dodo birds, dinosaurs and passenger pigeons and to think that there may not be tiny critters that cause AIDS, cholera, small pox, yellow fever, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, syphilis and chicken pox is simply too unbearable to contemplate, seeing that all of those little critters are the children of Mother Gaia, known to ignorant rubes as Earth.

I remember when I was a kid they always showed the North Pole as an actual barber pole, stuck in the ice. That is very misleading to small children.

Have you ever been there? How do you know there isn't a barber pole there?

A bunch of buddies of mine packed up and trekked to the South Pole, only to find Dora The Explorer with her partner, Diego, already there. See the event on a commercial message preserved for posterity by an insurance company.

At that point I lost all my faith in Al Gore. At that point I realized that there is nothing wrong with seeing Miami as the Venice of the Western Hemisphere. Or growing orange groves in northern Alberta.

After all, what could be so bad, seeing that the climate change experienced a few million years ago left us the horrible mess we are in today.

We will always miss dodo birds, dinosaurs and passenger pigeons and to think that there may not be tiny critters that cause AIDS, cholera, small pox, yellow fever, gonorrhea, tuberculosis, syphilis and chicken pox is simply too unbearable to contemplate, seeing that all of those little critters are the children of Mother Gaia, known to ignorant rubes as Earth.

Forum List

Back