🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Climate Change Is Moving the North Pole

Well, had you bothered to read the article, you would see that it clearly was refering to the rotational pole, and not the magnetic pole. You assumed that, and you look like an ass for so doing.

You are right; my bad. Somewhere in the thread the subject made a subtle shift to the drift of the magnetic poles instead of the axial pole, but even that is absurd.

For Christs Sake, the mass of the Greenland ice sheet is a teeny tiny fraction of the total mass of the planet and there is already a wobble to the Earths spin anyway.

Besides, the two posts I linked to that spoke of the correlation of the magnetic poles migration and Climate Change temperatures makes the point beyond any doubt that rising temperatures are not the result of CO2.

My goodness, where in that article did it say that any affect of global warming would affect the magnetic poles? Are you unable to comprehend english? What kind of cretin could possible have gotten that out of that article?

You didnt see the title of the article?

Maybe its a new English thing, like New Math or sumpin, but to me that really sounds an awful lot like they are saying that ....

:lol:
Well, had you bothered to read the article, you would see that it clearly was refering to the rotational pole, and not the magnetic pole. You assumed that, and you look like an ass for so doing.

Even so, how does climate change effect the Earth's rotation? Your argument still fails.

And don't give me that Post-Glacial rebound crap either.

Last edited:
Look at post # 79. Then consider that Australia briefly had enough water fall in it's interior to affect sea level.

Global sea level rise dampened by Australia floods | UCAR - University Corporation for Atmospheric Research

GLOBAL SEA LEVEL RISE DAMPENED BY AUSTRALIA FLOODS

August 19, 2013
BOULDER—When enough raindrops fall over land instead of the ocean, they begin to add up.

New research led by the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR) shows that when three atmospheric patterns came together over the Indian and Pacific oceans, they drove so much precipitation over Australia in 2010 and 2011 that the world’s ocean levels dropped measurably. Unlike other continents, the soils and topography of Australia prevent almost all of its precipitation from running off into the ocean.

The 2010-11 event temporarily halted a long-term trend of rising sea levels caused by higher temperatures and melting ice sheets.

Now that the atmospheric patterns have snapped back and more rain is falling over tropical oceans, the seas are rising again. In fact, with Australia in a major drought, they are rising faster than before

My goodness, where in that article did it say that any affect of global warming would affect the magnetic poles? Are you unable to comprehend english? What kind of cretin could possible have gotten that out of that article?

You didnt see the title of the article?

Maybe its a new English thing, like New Math or sumpin, but to me that really sounds an awful lot like they are saying that ....

:lol:
To believe that, what do you call it today, is it global warming or climate change, is changing either pole, you'd have to be gullible enough to believe 2+2=5

To believe that, what do you call it today, is it global warming or climate change, is changing either pole, you'd have to be gullible enough to believe 2+2=5

No, it is more like believing that 2+2 = pizza; the proposed answer does not even fall within the same realm of plausibility.

No, it is more like believing that 2+2 = pizza; the proposed answer does not even fall within the same realm of plausibility.

"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." -- George Orwell's 1984 prescient description of Dem Philosophy in 2016

No other planet in our solar system ever experienced warming on this scale, right? I mean depending on how you fudge the numbers it's ZOMG .8F!!! Unprecedented in the history of the solar system!!!

If only we could observe this effect on any other planet or Moon...

if only

No other planet in our solar system ever experienced warming on this scale, right? I mean depending on how you fudge the numbers it's ZOMG .8F!!! Unprecedented in the history of the solar system!!!

if only

Yeah, I mean like wow, man, if Mars and Triton were having similar increases in temperature, I mean, like it would prove that CO2's reach extends all the way across the vast vacuums of space and stuff too.

Global warming on other planets?

/sarc

You know you just cant do satire on liberals and Climate Change. Reality satirizes them enough as it is.

Edit: How did my spell check think 'satyr' was what I wanted to post instead of 'satire'?

Last edited:

if only

Yeah, I mean like wow, man, if Mars and Triton were having similar increases in temperature, I mean, like it would prove that CO2's reach extends all the way across the vast vacuums of space and stuff too.

Global warming on other planets?

/sarc

You know you just cant do satire on liberals and Climate Change. Reality satirizes them enough as it is.

Edit: How did my spell check think 'satyr' was what I wanted to post instead of 'satire'?

It's truly frightening that they will believe ANYTHING and will follow any decree set forth by their Cult; all great suicide Cults act the same

And global warming is causing that?...LMAO!
The north and south pole is based on the magnetic's of earth. What idiot wrote that report?

There are two North Poles; the geographic North Pole determined by the Earth's rotation and the magnetic North Pole which is about 1200 miles southeast (by US view) of the geographic North Pole.

Aviators and mariners have had to know this to navigate for centuries.

Yes, and that is why we used True North rather than magnetic North to navigate.

Forum List

Back