Climate Change Over the Millennia

There is a thought there somewhere. You‘re not making sense.
right? without your post that I responded to I agree. Now post the quote from what I responded to and get back to me.

Look it up. You have my permission.
Oh fk, I know what scientific method is, I want you to tell me what scientific method you are using! See science is about questioning everything and there is never a consensus in science because of that. But alas, you have no fking idea about science methodology.

Oh fk, I know what scientific method is, I want you to tell me what scientific method you are using! See science is about questioning everything and there is never a consensus in science because of that. But alas, you have no fking idea about science methodology.
You know what the scientific method is ? Doesn’t sound like it. The consensus is the agreement on all the evidence surround AGW by the climate related institutions in science. You find an institution of science research or govt agency, or accredited university that disagrees, you post it. Till then, your feeble little attempts don’t mean shit.

You know what the scientific method is ? Doesn’t sound like it. The consensus is the agreement on all the evidence surround AGW by the climate related institutions in science. You find an institution of science research or govt agency, or accredited university that disagrees, you post it. Till then, your feeble little attempts don’t mean shit.
Just as I posted, you didn’t know methodologies

If the skeptic represents the scientific method sure, he gets published if he gets consensus from all the relevant institutions. There are no “ individual opinions” in science..It stupid to pretend otherwise.

Anyone is a science illiterate if they think so. .
61 times election election fraud “ opinion” was given to 61 courts which rejected all of them for lack of evidence. If they like all the AGW deniers lack evidence they are rejected too.

If the skeptic represents the scientific method sure, he gets published

Not if the "green complex" decides he shouldn't.

If the skeptic represents the scientific method sure, he gets published

Not if the "green complex" decides he shouldn't.
Nope. I have no idea what “green complex “ you are referring to. And you have no concept of what the scientific method involves. No skeptic has used the sceinctific method to disprove what every climate related institute in the world has agreed upon.. AGW. None nada, nix, nothing.

Last edited:
Just because you don ‘t know much about AGW is proof positive you’re science illiterate. Spouting woo woo isn’t convincing * anyone you aren’t, excepting the other science illiterates.

Nope. I have no idea what “green complex “ you are referring to. And you have no concept of what the scientific method involves. No skeptic has used the sceinctific method to disprove what every climate related institute in the world has agreed upon.. AGW. None nada, nix, nothing.

I have no idea what “green complex “ you are referring to.

Like the Military-Industrial Complex......except the Green Complex.

And you have no concept of what the scientific method involves.

Does it involve stopping skeptics from getting published?
Or altering data collected decades ago?

Just because you don ‘t know much about AGW is proof positive you’re science illiterate. Spouting woo woo isn’t convincing * anyone you aren’t, excepting the other science illiterates.
What is it you know about agw? H have an entire thread on my sides view Michael Crichton

Forum List

Back