Climate Change Over the Millennia

I do believe in AGW. I'm willing to spend on more fracking and more nuclear.
How many new reactors should we build? 50? 100? More?
We have all the nuclear “power” ( energy) we need already.. More energy hits earth in an hour then the entire planet needs in a year, and it all comes from a fusion reactor.

I know, so how many more reactors should we build?
We have the big nuclear fusion reactor in the sky and we just passed the break even point in fusion reactors here on earth.
Just like with fission reactors were at one time, we are now within a decade or two of commercially producing them.

Cheap, emission-free power may well save the day. I wonder if the folks trying to figure our whether or not we were too late dealing with AGW were taking the possibility of viable fusion power into account.

We have the big nuclear fusion reactor in the sky and we just passed the break even point in fusion reactors here on earth.
Just like with fission reactors were at one time, we are now within a decade or two of commercially producing them.

A decade or two?
We can build fission reactors now. To save the planet.
Why do you hate the planet?

Cheap, emission-free power may well save the day. I wonder if the folks trying to figure our whether or not we were too late dealing with AGW were taking the possibility of viable fusion power into account.
I thing we‘re still in for more wars around energy. Look at Russia invading Ukraine around their fossil fuel reserves and their access to Eastern Europe. Even if fusion power becomes cheap and plentiful, the fossil fuel rich nations run by fascist dictators will still try to consolidate their wealth through misinformation and invasions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back