Climate Change Over the Millennia

What is it you know about agw? H have an entire thread on my sides view Michael Crichton
Wow, Michael Crechton . That’s hilarious. That shows your ignorance. A screen writer and writer is your go to source. Wow.of course you could go to any of the 3400 university and climate research facilities in the world, but no, you’ll go to a screen writer because he already agrees with your ignorant ideas.
Maybe you haven’t heard. Even the GOP is now official endorcing AGW. Of course they did years ago before they changed their mind for a while. They had to. They were losing the smart people votes in the last election. And some of their key donors were getting skidish about being identified with the stupids.

Last edited:
Wow, Michael Creighton. That’s hilarious. That shows your ignorance. A screen writer is your go to source. Wow.
of course you could go to any of the 3400 university and climate research facilities in the world, but no, you’ll go to a screen writer because he already agrees with your ignorant ideas.
maybe you haven’t heard. Even the GOP is now official endorcing AGW. Of course they did years ago before they changed their mind for a while.
I put actual science folks in the thread! Go read

I put actual science folks in the thread! Go read
Nope. They are folks, not institutions. You’re a hypocrite aren’t you ? You’ll depend on all these institutions for your life, but look to these bogus individuals for your politics.

Nope. They are folks, not institutions. You’re a hypocrite aren’t you ? You’ll depend on all these institutions for your life, but look to these bogus individuals for your politics.
I know, now name someone who did work

I know, now name someone who did work
“Someone”…..ridiculous. Maybe you should move back to England and wait for the King to tell you what’s true or not.
There is no “someone“ in Science. It took billions of dollars and 130,000 people working on the Manhattan project. It’s fking hilarious how somehow you think hundreds working at Johns Hopkins knows less then a screen writer.

“Someone”…..ridiculous. Maybe you should move back to England and wait for the King to tell you what’s true or not.
There is no “someone“ in Science. It took billions of dollars and 130,000 people working on the Manhattan project. It’s fking hilarious how somehow you think hundreds working at Johns Hopkins knows less then a screen writer.
You're acting like a drone; a mindless drone. You prove on a daily basis you have to be told what to believe. Why can't you think for yourself?

so you have no actual resource to back up your argument?

so you have no actual resource to back up your argument?
Back up what argument ? That you‘re FOS. My backup is the official position of every govt on earth, every major corp and every major climate science research institute. You have a screen writer. Find one nation that sides with you….just one.

Last edited:
Like the Military-Industrial Complex......except the Green Complex.
Does that include every nation in the world ?
YOU must be an atheist too.
Cause the position of every major religion is with me, not you.

Last edited:
Does that include every nation in the world ?
YOU must be an atheist too.
Cause the position of every major religion is with me, not you.

Not every nation is idiotically throwing taxpayer dollars around on this stupidity.
Some nations are taking taxpayer dollars from the idiots.

Back up what argument ? That you‘re FOS. My backup is the official position of every govt on earth, every major corp and every major climate science research institute. You have a screen writer. Find one nation that sides with you….just one.
so you have no science data or resource for your belief. gotcha. when did politics take over science in your world?

Not every nation is idiotically throwing taxpayer dollars around on this stupidity.
Some nations are taking taxpayer dollars from the idiots.
So you believe in AGW but don’t want to spend money to mitigate it; you want to hold it for yourself. You an atheist too ?

Forum List

Back