Climate Change Protesters Disrupt Yale-Harvard Football Game

Because Harvard and Yale are major contributors to the production of hot gases ...

main-qimg-dc083e5bc9032406a1ebb39504c9d908

I saw video of the morons at Yale stadium at the football game (which was a very good one). It's like blocking intersections and snarling traffic (causing cars to idle longer and pump out more CO2). Good thinking, idiots.

It's a meaningless pointless gesture that solves nothing and makes people hate these brain damaged protestors all the more. It generates ill will for their cause. What do these dumb fucks hope to accomplish?

The half time show should be the protesters stripped to the waist and caned at the 50 yard line.

Why can't protesters wait until the ending of whatever is already in session if they can't get their voices out there first before the beginning of whatever is about to happen? What makes them think that being so disruptive is going to make their camp grow bigger? One thing at a time, people, one thing at a time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Why can't protesters wait until the ending of whatever is already in session if they can't get their voices out there first before the beginning of whatever is about to happen? What makes them think that being so disruptive is going to make their camp grow bigger? One thing at a time, people, one thing at a time.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Because it works. And as you can see, it is growing bigger. Much bigger, and is now growing on a global scale.

Not to be rude, but the nuclear family model of America is being soundly rejected by younger generations of Americans. And since younger generations are the future, they will win out in the end.

Because it works. And as you can see, it is growing bigger. Much bigger, and is now growing on a global scale.

Not to be rude, but the nuclear family model of America is being soundly rejected by younger generations of Americans. And since younger generations are the future, they will win out in the end.
LOL...one can always hope. You know the crowd in the middle of the field was much larger until New Haven and Yale police showed up and started handcuffing people. Then "protestors" got up and went back into the stands.

How long has the media played up the end of the world to no avail? Your optimism is not supported by empirical evidence and the facts. Greta Thunberg filled the news cycle for a few days and now where is her movement?
The environmental "crisis", as the media has hyped it, represents a failure to propagandize and frighten.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Only if the majority of the younger generation actually goes into that direction. Kids are most likely to follow in the foot steps of whoever raises them. My mom went in one direction. My dad went in another. Which one did I end up taking after more for example?

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

P.S. When I think about how my parents are, I hope that I took after what is good about them and screwed whatever is left.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You realize that your entire premise, is based on the people you hate, showing more respect for you, than you show for them, or you deserve.

Forum List

Back