Clinton Camp Called Debate Commission- Complained About Bill’s Accusers in Front Row! (VIDEO)

I heard Trump complained about having to show up.
He was whining through out the entire debate....:lol:

He was trying to play the refs, not very presidential.
Yeah, we know, everything he might do to win isn't "presidential." Only bowing out to let Hillary take the office would be presidential, right, douche bag?

Bow out? I want him to stay in the race and continue to destroy his brand.
Why not...? The Democrat brand has already been destroyed, and you still hoist its banner. How do you think him not bowing out would change anything?

The Democratic party is more popular than the GOP and Trump.

Pure gold. The Clintons were completely rattled.

Bill Clinton and Chelsea Hubbell were visibly upset.
20161009_debatePM1.jpg

Giuliani: Clinton Camp Called Debate Commission- Complained About Bill's Accusers in Front Row! (VIDEO)

that's because it was disgusting, kkk'er.

keep going for that women's vote. :rofl:

No. It's called the "chickens have come home to roost".

Is the left still complaining that Trump breaths in through his nose?

Fred-Armisen-Confuse-Face-Californians.gif

Just wondering, cause that is the ONLY thing the left seems to be saying about last night. Trump takes deep breaths, through his nose.
yes and to be honest, it makes my wonder why they aren't more concerned with Hillary talking through her ass.

Is the left still complaining that Trump breaths in through his nose?

Fred-Armisen-Confuse-Face-Californians.gif

Just wondering, cause that is the ONLY thing the left seems to be saying about last night. Trump takes deep breaths, through his nose.
yes and to be honest, it makes my wonder why they aren't more concerned with Hillary talking through her ass.
If she actually talked through her ass, they would not be concerned at all.

Yeah, we know, everything he might do to win isn't "presidential." Only bowing out to let Hillary take the office would be presidential, right, douche bag?

Why not...? The Democrat brand has already been destroyed, and you still hoist its banner. How do you think him not bowing out would change anything?

Yeah... It sure sounded like it at the debate last night...

More populous. Not popular. Learn words.

Would it not indicate that the democrats were more popular considering the fact that they are more populous?

Would it not indicate that the democrats were more popular considering the fact that they are more populous?
The sheep will always out number the wolves...

Wow Trump was so cool. He kicked her commie ass.

If you call walking around with the face of anger and purse lips, well then he was cool as a cucumber!

I was waiting for him to take his chair and smack All three ( the two moderators and Clinton ) and then do a Jumpin' Jimmy Brunzell kick off her head...

So white people are more popular?

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman. "

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Hillary tried to personally destroy every woman that Bill jizzed in and on.

She blamed THE WOMEN and not BILL.

That is not a champion for women.

So white people are more popular?
so many ways to go with this.
Which neighborhood would YOU rather live in.

The Clintons are among the most well-protected of the Globalist Elite class. They've gotten away with all of their crimes. Bill Clinton is a pervert serial rapist who hasn't been held accountable. I really do hope & pray the American People refuse to reward such evil with the US Presidency.

Forum List

Back