Clinton Camp Called Debate Commission- Complained About Bill’s Accusers in Front Row! (VIDEO)

The Clintons are among the most well-protected of the Globalist Elite class. They've gotten away with all of their crimes. Bill Clinton is a pervert serial rapist who hasn't been held accountable. I really do hope & pray the American People refuse to reward such evil with the US Presidency.
But Trump made a mean comment.
Bill was only trying to show love and appreciation

I was with you all the way to the end of the article when it concluded she lied because the leftstream media didn't report it. That's how they know it wasn't true? They didn't have a tape of the interview, just the leftist news didn't report it? That gives the story serious legs. I thought it was a hoax until now, but it could have happened

Wow Trump was so cool. He kicked her commie ass.

If you call walking around with the face of anger and purse lips, well then he was cool as a cucumber!

I was waiting for him to take his chair and smack All three ( the two moderators and Clinton ) and then do a Jumpin' Jimmy Brunzell kick off her head...
He'd still win the election so he might as well.

Wow Trump was so cool. He kicked her commie ass.

If you call walking around with the face of anger and purse lips, well then he was cool as a cucumber!

I was waiting for him to take his chair and smack All three ( the two moderators and Clinton ) and then do a Jumpin' Jimmy Brunzell kick off her head...
He'd still win the election so he might as well.

Hate to tell you he's going to lose.

he was upset because his dick doesn't work anymore.
Chelsea was upset because they weren't lesbians.

that chelsea is one homely gal

doesnt look much like bill

bills love child making the news

looks much more like him then she does

--LOL

Trump should have invited that kid to the debate

--LOL

The (half) black guy?

he sure has bills features

Forum List

Back