🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton gives debates a yes

I wonder what percentage of the debates will be spent discussing specifics on what each candidate plans to do while in office, as compared to personal attacks.

10%?

I dont believe Trump is capable of anything but personal attacks ...

I wonder what percentage of the debates will be spent discussing specifics on what each candidate plans to do while in office, as compared to personal attacks.

10%?
trump will do his best to avoid policy specifics. count on it.
clinton will not be able to attack trump personally. it won't be worth it for her. she won't win an insult battle, but if she focuses attention and attacks on his policies he'll have to respond with policy, and that won't go well for him.

so i expect it to be an 80/20 split insults/policy for trump and an 80/20 split policy/insults for clinton

he doesn't but clintons aneurysm and health have been documented.

Buy a Clinton doll to stick pins in....heck, sacrifice a right wing virgin (if you can find one...Ann Coulter?) to help in your hate-filled wish.

Theres nothing hate filled there, just factual statements. We all know how bitter you are. You're delusional also.

10%?
clinton will not be able to attack trump personally. it won't be worth it for her. she won't win an insult battle, but if she focuses attention and attacks on his policies he'll have to respond with policy, and that won't go well for him.

so i expect it to be an 80/20 split insults/policy for trump and an 80/20 split policy/insults for clinton

She doesnt know policy either.

10%?

I don't know if such a gap can actually happen. If Trump keeps hammering away she'll have to defend herself.

I could be wrong though, she might just say "I'm not gonna roll in the mud, I'm here to discuss issues". That would be nice.

Now just move them so that people will watch them. Why would they schedule on Football nights? Because no one wants to see the beating Hillary will receive, well no one in the media.
They didn't schedule on football nights, asshole. The debate nights were settled before the football games were scheduled. So why don't you question the NFL as to why they scheduled those football games on debate nights.

10%?

I don't know if such a gap can actually happen. If Trump keeps hammering away she'll have to defend herself.

I could be wrong though, she might just say "I'm not gonna roll in the mud, I'm here to discuss issues". That would be nice.
i think that's the way she wins. he's more entertaining than her, no doubt, so if she lets the discussion go into insults only - the realm of entertainment - she'll lose.

she has to keep the discussion focused on policy. she has to showcase his ignorance. she has to let everyone see that all he has is insults when confronted with disagreement and knowledge.

rightwinger to hard to come up with a response or is the brain on drugs tripping you up?

after Trumps been quoted several times showing his stupidity, you sure are making it a point to show yours.

carry on.
You are the one that doesn't know Putin is president of Russia dipstick I know exactly what Trump said
Putin is the dipstick president of Russia admired by Trump. Fixed it for you

From the guy who sells out for a President who admires Castro ...

:lmao:

Hypocrisy much? What is Trump supposed to say about Putin?

Trump: Crooked Hillary is a liar
Hillary: I'm not a liar

Trump: Please, (smirk) you lie daily and you're corrupt and Wall Street owns you
Hillary: HEY...

Trump: And your husband runs around banging girls half his age, how many times has he cheated on you now?
Hillary: How dare you...

Trump: How dare you put this country at grave risk using an unsecured home email server
Hillary: Hey Comey said...

Trump: Comey said you are a serial liar
Hillary: (storms off stage)

I heard that Hillary's October surprise were pics of Donnie on the Pedo Express. Unfortunately, it's only August and he is losing so badly already she probably won't get a chance to use them.

I think youre confused with wild bill. Him and convicted pedophile epstein were hanging out at his island with underage school girls.

rightwinger to hard to come up with a response or is the brain on drugs tripping you up?

after Trumps been quoted several times showing his stupidity, you sure are making it a point to show yours.

carry on.
You are the one that doesn't know Putin is president of Russia dipstick I know exactly what Trump said
Putin is the dipstick president of Russia admired by Trump. Fixed it for you
I know you morons would rather kiss up to wonderful dictators like Saudi Arabia and Israel!

Now just move them so that people will watch them. Why would they schedule on Football nights? Because no one wants to see the beating Hillary will receive, well no one in the media.
They didn't schedule on football nights, asshole. The debate nights were settled before the football games were scheduled. So why don't you question the NFL as to why they scheduled those football games on debate nights.

Hey dumbfuck.......Monday and Sunday night football have been around for decades.....how stupid are you?

carry on.

apparently you dont DIPSHIT.

comprehension isn't RW's strong suit is it ?
god you are fucking ignorant I'm tired of going in circles with you

10%?

i think that's the way she wins. he's more entertaining than her, no doubt, so if she lets the discussion go into insults only - the realm of entertainment - she'll lose.

she has to keep the discussion focused on policy. she has to showcase his ignorance. she has to let everyone see that all he has is insults when confronted with disagreement and knowledge.

She has no policy I think she loses either way

Forum List

Back