🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton gives debates a yes

Now just move them so that people will watch them. Why would they schedule on Football nights? Because no one wants to see the beating Hillary will receive, well no one in the media.
They didn't schedule on football nights, asshole. The debate nights were settled before the football games were scheduled. So why don't you question the NFL as to why they scheduled those football games on debate nights.

What? These nights are new to the NFL?
Jesus, what rock have you been hiding under?

Like her freaking husband, Hillary could argue about the meaning of the word "yes" and convince the half wit true believers that yes actually means no. Evidence indicates that Hillary is so afraid of the truth that she refuses to take questions from anyone but friendly media types or former employees of the Clinton administration. If she hasn't given a real press conference in 2016 how the hell is she going to stand up to a debate with a republican?

Now just move them so that people will watch them. Why would they schedule on Football nights? Because no one wants to see the beating Hillary will receive, well no one in the media.
They didn't schedule on football nights, asshole. The debate nights were settled before the football games were scheduled. So why don't you question the NFL as to why they scheduled those football games on debate nights.

What? These nights are new to the NFL?
Jesus, what rock have you been hiding under?
why wasn't this an issue in 2012?

I think youre confused with wild bill. Him and convicted pedophile epstein were hanging out at his island with underage school girls.

Well, moron, if you're going to go that route, did you know that Trump also attended those little get-together?

The debates should be very interesting especially since Hitlery has given Trump loads of ammunition.

The woman is stupid, careless and incompetent and she's proved it time and time again.

Trump should have field day with that old hag. LOL

i think that's the way she wins. he's more entertaining than her, no doubt, so if she lets the discussion go into insults only - the realm of entertainment - she'll lose.

she has to keep the discussion focused on policy. she has to showcase his ignorance. she has to let everyone see that all he has is insults when confronted with disagreement and knowledge.

Keep in mind that there will be moderators and answers will be timed......Quite a difference between Trump calling a cable channel on the telephone and refusing to answer questions and going on with his moronic "Trust me, I'm the greatest."

She has no policy I think she loses either way

aria160715_cmyk.jpg

LOL

i think that's the way she wins. he's more entertaining than her, no doubt, so if she lets the discussion go into insults only - the realm of entertainment - she'll lose.

she has to keep the discussion focused on policy. she has to showcase his ignorance. she has to let everyone see that all he has is insults when confronted with disagreement and knowledge.

Keep in mind that there will be moderators and answers will be timed......Quite a difference between Trump calling a cable channel on the telephone and refusing to answer questions and going on with his moronic "Trust me, I'm the greatest."
and unlike in the primary 'debates' the audience will not be allowed to behave like they are at a tractor pull

Yes, and if the moderators are biased Trump, unlike Romney, will call them on it. He is not a pussy like Mitty boy. He will be polite to the hildebeast but will challenge her on all of her lies and fraudulent behavior. If she can stay standing long enough, she will be destroyed and the election will be over after the first debate.

She is the ultimate PC, establishment insider and the American people are fed up with that crap.

and unlike in the primary 'debates' the audience will not be allowed to behave like they are at a tractor pull

You mean that Trump has to refrain from saying, "I'd like to punch her in the face"....or "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my [dumb] base would still vote for me"????? LOL

She is the ultimate PC, establishment insider and the American people are fed up with that crap.

Well, thank you for your hard work in polling ALL of "the American people".........(what an :ahole-1: ) LOL

Losin' Donald started crying with Megan Kelly, and hasn't STFU yet.

poor non presidential, whining, bad hair little bitch.

You mean that Trump has to refrain from saying, "I'd like to punch her in the face"....or "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my [dumb] base would still vote for me"????? LOL

Sure. Just like Hitlery's drones will vote for her despite the fact that she's stupid, careless and incompetent.

Oh and lets not forget those oh so pesky e-mails. You know. The ones she didn't know were classified.

I'm sure you mean Hitlery as well as Trump. Just to be fair that is. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back