Clinton is being investigated for racketeering, a billion or so dollars worth

This is as pathetic as it is ridiculous, these idiotic red herring fallacies by the right in a failed attempt to deflect attention from Trump’s Scam University – an actual scandal and issue.

How many times is Clinton going to be investigated and never charged? One would think they were embarrassed about the inability to build any kind of case against her.

I heard she kept most of her Halloween candy as a kid instead of sharing it with her siblings.

How many times is Clinton going to be investigated and never charged? One would think they were embarrassed about the inability to build any kind of case against her.
They said the same thing about Al Capone and John Gotti Jefferson.

They caught your heroes but I think they are just afraid of Hillary.
You should go protest Jefferson. There are no colored crime bosses.
I'll wait until they finally catch Hillary on something they can charge her with. I'm sure youre afraid of her so you will be watching eagerly.

At this point it looks like it will be years before the FBI is even close to wrapping this up....
Hillary might not even be around to answer the charge.

Hillary learned from the best, she is a master criminal. Al and John would be proud of her.

Immaterial. And look at how many times you and Bear have been investigated.

My fingerprints are not on file with the F.B.I.Hillary's are, in fact the only first lady in the history of the United states because of white water.

Have you all seen the LATEST CLINTON SCANDAL that the FBI will be looking into....and THIS ONE is DEADLY!

"Oops! Bill Clinton Says He ACCIDENTALLY Took $500,000 From Algeria During Key Arms Negotiation With State Department" Oops!....OOPS, MY ASS!!!

Bill Clinton is claiming his foundation “accidentally” accepted money from foreign governments who were negotiating with his wife while she was Secretary of State – a definite no-no.

The Clinton Foundation received $500,000 from Algeria in 2010 while the country was lobbying the State Department for an increase in weapons export authorization.

The International Business Times says that “some of those export authorizations were for weapons classified as “toxicological agents, including chemical agents [and] biological agents.”  “[Critics] said, ‘Oh you got $500,000 from Algeria at very same time they were lobbying the State Department,’” Clinton said. “Those two facts are accurate but if you put them back-to-back they are incredibly misleading. Here’s why: I never considered that the Algerians gave me the money.”....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Read more at downtrend.com ...

Hillary Supporters actually think that Racketeering is a sport,,,,"RacketTeering Anyone"???

Yeah, just like they were for Capone.

I think you might be right. With Whitewater producing 15 convictions on 40 different crimes with draft indictments prepared for Mrs. Tuzla Clinton. It is not surprising she is too big to jail. Sad commentary since a good president went down for far less.

Yeah, just like they were for Capone.
If Clinton is not indicted and arrested for espionage crimes, then we are no better than North Korea or the Soviet Union at it's peak, or a Mexican drug lord who didn't buy the police because he is the police chief

The far right reactionaries such as Bass and Freewill are merely dupes of the far right stupidity loose in our GOP.

Forum List

Back