Clinton is being investigated for racketeering, a billion or so dollars worth

How many times is Clinton going to be investigated and never charged? One would think they were embarrassed about the inability to build any kind of case against her.
They said the same thing about Al Capone and John Gotti Jefferson.
They caught your heroes but I think they are just afraid of Hillary.

Hillary learned from the best, she is a master criminal. Al and John would be proud of her.

Second that ^^^^

Hillary Rotten is a natural!

She was born perfectly morally twisted.

How many times is Clinton going to be investigated and never charged? One would think they were embarrassed about the inability to build any kind of case against her.
They said the same thing about Al Capone and John Gotti Jefferson.
They caught your heroes but I think they are just afraid of Hillary.

Hillary learned from the best, she is a master criminal. Al and John would be proud of her.

Yet she is still free while you clowns run around in circles looking for clues.

I'm sure this will only make her more popular in the eyes of her voters. I think if she murdered someone they would declare her their queen.

I'm sure this will only make her more popular in the eyes of her voters. I think if she murdered someone they would declare her their queen.
Four Americans has been murdered, because of her incompetence. Then lied about it to cover it up. Yes they will support her no matter what. Look at Obama, Gruber stated that Obama was relying on his supporters ignorance to get obamacare passed and they still support him.

They need a separate wing in the FBI building to investigate Hillary. I think the Dims put her in there so the VP could take over. Pay close attention to who that is.

They need a separate wing in the FBI building to investigate Hillary. I think the Dims put her in there so the VP could take over. Pay close attention to who that is.
I heard that Pee Wee Herman is on the short list, not that this is why the moniker Pee Wee is used.............

Forum List

Back