Clinton is losing ground FAST

Clinton will win 53-47. What in heaven's name are you going on about?

She has the states that matter under control.

I think the polling is flawed.

The pollsters take a small sampling and then extrapolates the results over a larger population.

The extrapolation models are based upon historical R v D demographics.

Trump is a populists and I don't think the historical voting demographic models apply.

Trump is getting support from several groups that traditionally have voted Democrat. For instance, here in Florida we are getting indications that as much as 20% of the Blacks will vote for Trump as compared to 98% of them voting for Obama.

I suspect the polls underestimate Trump's numbers by anywhere from 2-5%, maybe even more.

We will see.

upload_2016-9-28_23-26-15.png

The pollsters take a small sampling and then extrapolates the results over a larger population.

Trump is a populists and I don't think the historical voting demographic models apply.

Trump is getting support from several groups that traditionally have voted Democrat. For instance, here in Florida we are getting indications that as much as 20% of the Blacks will vote for Trump as compared to 98% of them voting for Obama.

I suspect the polls underestimate Trump's numbers by anywhere from 2-5%, maybe even more.

We will see.
It is worse than that even.

We have surveys that show about 10% of the voters that support Trump simply refuse to admit it to any open communication, they are so afraid of the consequences.

We have another 5 to 10% of people are just not registered yet and support Trump but are omitted from polls.

Another break for Trump is that he leads Clinton by 20% among independents and most of the undecideds historically tend to break the same way the independents are.

I hate to get all Romneyed up, but I think Trump is going to get AT LEAST ANOTHER 10% when November 8th arrives, and that will produce THIS:

upload_2016-9-28_23-53-31.png

Last edited:

We will see.
It is worse than that even.

We have surveys that show about 10% of the voters that support Trump simply refuse to admit it to any open communication, they are so afraid of the consequences.

We have another 5 to 10% of people are just not registered yet and support Trump but are omitted from polls.

Another break for Trump is that he leads Clinton by 20% among independents and most of the undecideds historically tend to break the same way the independents are.

I hate to get all Romneyed up, but I think Trump is going to get AT LEAST ANOTHER 10% when November 8th arrives, and that will produce THIS:

View attachment 91472
I disagree with 3 or 4 states but yep. I think he takes Minnesota and I will substitute it for Vermont....not a chance he takes it lol.

I disagree with 3 or 4 states but yep. I think he takes Minnesota and I will substitute it for Vermont....not a chance he takes it lol.

I dont know about Minnesota, it is a huge union state and so they will have maxed out ballot stuffing capabilities.

I add 10% to Trumps numbers and add about 5% if they are a strong union state, so a net of plus 5% in blue states for Trump, but which polls does one use? I say the Likely Voters are the basic starting point and then adjust.

But it is little more than a wet finger held up to the wind.

One thing is for sure; there is an electricity in the air around Trump people and the Hillary supporters seem robotic and unenthusiastic about their candidate.

The winds have finally changed to warm and Southerly.

They voted for a Republican Governor this past election...so whats different between that and voting for a president both are state wide voting.

Well, first of all Governor Hogan was an excellent, highly qualified candidate. On the other hand, Trump is a flaming idiot. Governor Hogan has flatly refused to Endorse Trump, and has won overwhelming praise for it. We positively love Governor Hogan, even when we disagree with him, because of his amazing leadership and intelligent pragmatism. But we despise Trump for his rabid fanaticism and infantile antics.

Finally, Maryland is overwhelmingly polling in favor of Clinton by 33 points. More than California (16%), more than New York (21%). No state shows as much overwhelming support in recent polling for either candidate. By contrast, Texas only polls at +6 for Trump, and Arizona a mere +2 for Trump.

The reality is that there is a better chance of rabid red Texas and Arizona flipping for Clinton (which will not happen) than MD going for Trump. It would take more than a cold day in Hell, it would probably take a coup d'etat in Heaven.

Last edited:
They voted for a Republican Governor this past election...so whats different between that and voting for a president both are state wide voting.

Well, first of all Governor Hogan was an excellent, highly qualified candidate. On the other hand, Trump is a flaming idiot. Governor Hogan has flatly refused to Endorse Trump, and has won overwhelming praise for it. We positively love Governor Hogan, even when we disagree with him, because of his amazing leadership and intelligent pragmatism. But we despise Trump for his rabid fanaticism and infantile antics.

Finally, Maryland is overwhelmingly polling in favor of Clinton by 33 points. More than California (16%), more than New York (21%). No state shows as much overwhelming support in recent polling for either candidate. By contrast, Texas only polls at +6 for Trump, and Arizona a mere +2 for Trump.

The reality is that there is a better chance of rabid red Texas and Arizona flipping for Clinton (which will not happen) than MD going for Trump. It would take more than a cold day in Hell, it would probably take a coup d'etat in Heaven.
He's a cuck RINO. He let Beretta LEAVE Maryland instead of rolling back the anti 2nd amendment gun laws passed before he was governor,he hasn't tackled illegal immigration. Just another cuck RINO. I hope he enjoys his ONE TERM....Crossing Trump and then Trump gets elected BIG MISTAKE.

Forum List

Back