🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Clinton News Breaking!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
The sh#t has now FINALLY hit the fan. The main stream media is finally getting the reports....
"But a new report by State's inspector general makes clear that within two years, Clinton's bad decision had turned into something far worse: a threat to national security, one that she repeatedly ignored despite multiple warnings.

And she WAS issued warning folks...And NOT just one.

"Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

So her server WAS indeed hacked. Hacked is NO longer in question..

"Warning No. 2: Two months later, the assistant secretary for diplomatic security sent a memorandum on cybersecurity threats directly to Clinton, warning of a dramatic increase in efforts "to compromise the private home email accounts of senior department officials" in a likely attempt to "gain access to policy documents and personal information that could enable technical surveillance and possible blackmail.” The memo to Clinton warned her that some personal email accounts had already been compromised and had “been reconfigured … to automatically forward copies of all composed emails” to the hackers."

She WAS warned a SECOND time her server had been hacked.

"Warning No. 3: That May, Clinton herself suspected that there might have been another hacking incident when she "received an email with a suspicious link." Hours after her aides discussed the issue over email, Clinton received another email with a suspect link, this time from the personal account of the "under secretary of State for political affairs."

It WAS hacked a THIRD time and that time SHE caught it.

"Warning No. 4: A month later, the State Department sent a cable to “all diplomatic and consular posts” about the dangers of unsecured personal email accounts. Staffers were ordered to “avoid conducting official Department business from your personal e-mail accounts.” Who signed that cable? Hillary Clinton."

The FOURTH time she issued the warning herself.

"Those warnings, coming in a span of six months, should have made any responsible public official, even one without Clinton’s access to classified information on cyber threats from the vast U.S. intelligence network, aware of the national security dangers of failing to secure the secretary of State’s email communications.

Instead, Clinton and several of her top aides continued to use personal email for sensitive State Department business thousands of times."

FOUR WARNINGS in SIX months.

"It's already clear that, in using the private email server, Clinton broke the rules. Now it remains to be seen whether she also broke the law."

SHE clearly endangered this country on a daily basis. Prison time.

Hillary Clinton broke the rules: Our view

Fury

• Banned
I agree Darkfury. The democrats are making a big mistake voting for her and need to dump her fast...Choose Bernie or Biden. This is very serious and democrats need to stop acting like it is going away.
A lot of our best tech is still hush hush to us. But NOT the Chinese and NOT the Russians. We have to assume everything we have they have. She just GAVE away billions and trillions of dollars of tech for nothing.

I agree Darkfury. The democrats are making a big mistake voting for her and need to dump her fast...Choose Bernie or Biden. This is very serious and democrats need to stop acting like it is going away.

Damned, why did you have to go and do that. It forces me to agree with you. Did I just feel the earth shudder?

• Banned

Damned, why did you have to go and do that. It forces me to agree with you. Did I just feel the earth shudder?
Its alright, we can fight over who buys drinks.

While that sounds pretty bad, it does say attempted hack. I would like to know what sort of information was compromised. Regardless, it won't change my mind about not voting for Donald Trump. Maybe a write in or third party candidate if there is one on the ballot. I applaud your use of USAToday instead of the usual hyper partisan outlets though.

While that sounds pretty bad, it does say attempted hack. I would like to know what sort of information was compromised. Regardless, it won't change my mind about not voting for Donald Trump. Maybe a write in or third party candidate if there is one on the ballot. I applaud your use of USAToday instead of the usual hyper partisan outlets though.
Warning number 1 and 2 were POST attack. The state department server is also tied to same network as the oval office and the department of defense.

You can only assume they got it ALL.

We will never know unless the person{s} who stole it tells us. They have our intel that we don't get for years or sometimes ever.

The FBI extradited a Romanian for to get information for law enforcement purposes. He said he hacked her server, said it was very easy. We also know for a fact there were more than 2000 classified documents on it.

Yep, she deserves to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit, not a new chair in the oval office.
If there is one once of honesty in the DNC, they need to kick her the hell out.

They'll defend her right up to the day the FBI recommends charges. Who knows, maybe beyond that.
Answer... 12 angry men.
Question.... What did they call the GOP post Nixon?

Compared to the hildabitch, tricky Dick really wasn't a crook after all.

Yep, she deserves to be fitted for an orange jumpsuit, not a new chair in the oval office.
If there is one once of honesty in the DNC, they need to kick her the hell out.

They'll defend her right up to the day the FBI recommends charges. Who knows, maybe beyond that.
Answer... 12 angry men.
Question.... What did they call the GOP post Nixon?

Compared to the hildabitch, tricky Dick really wasn't a crook after all.

Damn, Tex, you really slayed 'em.

ReFspj.gif

Only in some dumb fuck through the looking glass rightard reality is 'attempted hack' the same as 'hacked'.
IF you have ever been hacked then you KNOW what this statement means..
""Warning No. 1: The report, released last week, reveals that in January 2011, hackers were attacking her private server. Twice, the Hillary and Bill Clinton staffer responsible for maintaining the server had to shut it off to protect data held by America's top diplomat and the former president. The staffer notified State Department officials of the attempted hack, and Clinton’s top aides there emailed each other to say that “sensitive” matters should not be discussed with Clinton over email."

They WERE IN. They shut down to keep the hackers from getting more BUT they WERE IN.

Only in some dumb fuck through the looking glass rightard reality is 'attempted hack' the same as 'hacked'.

Oh lookey, the low information crowd jumps in. The FBI brought Gurcifer or what ever moniker he used all the way from Romania to testify how easy it was the hack her server.

She deserves a speedy trial, and an equally speedy execution. She is clearly guilty of treason. And you can bet that this is just the tip of the iceberg. I would bet my soul that the truth is ten times worse than most people suspect.

Forum List

Back