Clinton/ Powell emails ..

So that means everyone who does it forever is good to go?
I think you are missing the point. Why is one Secretary of State being investigated for the same behavior of another? It seems unfair.
Simple. They didn't do the same thing. The only source that there was any similarity is from Clinton supporters. Anyone who looks at the facts objectively can spot the obvious differences, beginning with the fact that he never set up a private server and Hillary did.

End of story.

The setting up of a private server is IRRELEVANT. She could have used GMail and been just as guilty of espionage.

a frog could have wings too .. stop deflecting

the same memo included Clintons name too ... and she wasn't illegal either, right?

and?

How is saying "go after the people who committed espionage" deflecting you fucking idiot

How do you even manage to make it through a day? You are as dumb as a fence post.

who committed espionage" .....Powell and Rice?

I think you are missing the point. Why is one Secretary of State being investigated for the same behavior of another? It seems unfair.
Simple. They didn't do the same thing. The only source that there was any similarity is from Clinton supporters. Anyone who looks at the facts objectively can spot the obvious differences, beginning with the fact that he never set up a private server and Hillary did.

End of story.

The setting up of a private server is IRRELEVANT. She could have used GMail and been just as guilty of espionage.

the same memo included Clintons name too ... and she wasn't illegal either, right?

and?

How is saying "go after the people who committed espionage" deflecting you fucking idiot

How do you even manage to make it through a day? You are as dumb as a fence post.

Can you not ready you fucking idiot? it is NOT illegal to RECEIVE an email containing classified material. It IS illegal to send an email with classified material on it to an unsecure email address, or FROM an unsecure email address.

Therefor, as I said earlier, those people who sent the emails with classified material in them that your memo mentions have some explaining to do. The memo does NOT claim that either Rice or Powell sent classified email through their private email, OR to a nonsecure email.

So the memo does NOT imply or otherwise state that Powell or Rice did anything wrong.

It is however a different crime if they didn't report receiving classified material through their private email. The memo doesn't mention that at all , so I don't know what happened with that. I would like to know though.

End of story.

and?

No.

Next stupid question.

Even if they did, it does not give anyone else the right to break the law.

Is "Everyone Else Does It" a valid defense if you get a speeding ticket?

FUCK NO!!!!

End of story.

and?

Can you not ready you fucking idiot? it is NOT illegal to RECEIVE an email containing classified material. It IS illegal to send an email with classified material on it to an unsecure email address, or FROM an unsecure email address.

Therefor, as I said earlier, those people who sent the emails with classified material in them that your memo mentions have some explaining to do. The memo does NOT claim that either Rice or Powell sent classified email through their private email, OR to a nonsecure email.

So the memo does NOT imply or otherwise state that Powell or Rice did anything wrong.

It is however a different crime if they didn't report receiving classified material through their private email. The memo doesn't mention that at all , so I don't know what happened with that. I would like to know though.

so they are not guilty, the same memo names Clinton and she is guilty ... we'll never know because 9 years ago the Right totally ignored the same issues, and then picked them up again when Clinton announced she was running, BUT again forgets about Powell and Rice...

the difference ...

Hillary

Clinton sat before Congress and testified 9 times
she released 55 thousand emails
she underwent the scrutiny of the FBI
she underwent the scrutiny of The State Dep.

Powell

refused to return the phone call when asked about them
nothing else ever came of it.

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

and the Right thinks Democrats are immune from transparency, and responsibility.
I don't think Powell sent like 120,000.

End of story.

and?

No.

Next stupid question.

Even if they did, it does not give anyone else the right to break the law.

Is "Everyone Else Does It" a valid defense if you get a speeding ticket?

FUCK NO!!!!

do you have any idea how dumb you really are?

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

and the Right thinks Democrats are immune from transparency, and responsibility.

I KNOW 43 AND CHENEY SENT 22 MILLION...

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

Andrea Mitchell: Hillary Email IG Report 'Devastating'

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

I KNOW 43 AND CHENEY SENT 22 MILLION...
TWO, just TWO, of Powell's emails were found to have later been classified top secret. Hillary's use of a private server is not comparable. If today she came up for confirmation as SoS or AG, she'd not be confirmed on this.

If it weren't for Bernie being the likely nominee, I think the party would be calling for her to exit and give Biden the nod. And if Bernie wins Calif, the superdelegates may just jump ship.

and?

so they are not guilty, the same memo names Clinton and she is guilty ... we'll never know because 9 years ago the Right totally ignored the same issues, and then picked them up again when Clinton announced she was running, BUT again forgets about Powell and Rice...

You really should just go slit your throat.

Rice and Powell had .gov email addresses when they were SoS. Their is ZERO evidence that they sent ANY classified material from ANY account other than their .gov email accounts.

Contrasted to Hillary who we KNOW not only sent classified material through her private email account (we know this b/c she did NOT have a .gov email address and it is INCONCEIVABLE that the Secretary of fucking State did not send any classified emails ) she ALSO has an aid who POINTEDLY said that they were using private servers to avoid FOIA requests.

You are literally comparing apples to hand grenades here.

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

. Patraeus... Military.

ferris beuller skipped school nine times. sounds like another right wing conspiracy.

coincidence ?? i don't think so.

Last edited:

and?

You really should just go slit your throat.

Rice and Powell had .gov email addresses when they were SoS. Their is ZERO evidence that they sent ANY classified material from ANY account other than their .gov email accounts.

Contrasted to Hillary who we KNOW not only sent classified material through her private email account (we know this b/c she did NOT have a .gov email address and it is INCONCEIVABLE that the Secretary of fucking State did not send any classified emails ) she ALSO has an aid who POINTEDLY said that they were using private servers to avoid FOIA requests.

You are literally comparing apples to hand grenades here.

actually, it's there, not their .... brb

yes, both Powell and Rice had personal email accounts along with .gov accounts

WASHINGTON — The State Department has discovered a dozen emails containing classified information that were sent to the personal email accounts of Colin L. Powell and close aides of Condoleezza Rice during their tenures as secretaries of state for President George W. Bush.

Two emails were sent to Mr. Powell’s personal account, and 10 to personal accounts of Ms. Rice’s senior aides. Those emails have now been classified as “confidential” or “secret” as part of a review process that has resulted in similar “upgrades” of information sent through the personal email server that Hillary Clinton used while she was secretary of state from 2009 to 2013. The State Department did not say who sent the emails to Mr. Powell or to Ms. Rice’s aides, or who received the messages.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back