Clinton proclaims'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

You know like the Muslim Brotherhood is a secular organization.

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

noun ji·had \ji-ˈhäd, chiefly British -ˈhad\
: a war fought by Muslims to defend or spread their beliefs

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
: a crusade for a principle or belief

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

Hillary insists Muslims 'have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

The only "obsession" I see is with the rightwingnuts insisting...INSISTING on a certain terminology.

Why?
No dearheart. We must define. Between the good and the bad. We cannot allow a grey. There are so many shades of grey these days in ISLAM.

That is because reality exists in shades of grey - not black and white.

I'm game for a bit. I just had about two feet of snow because of global warming hit me today and I'm still shovelling snow so we can plug the van in.

Got some time.

Okay..you have my sympathy...2 feet of snow sucks!

I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

The only "obsession" I see is with the rightwingnuts insisting...INSISTING on a certain terminology.

Why?
No dearheart. We must define. Between the good and the bad. We cannot allow a grey. There are so many shades of grey these days in ISLAM.

yes the old liberal saying/playbook. Means in reality there is no right or wrong- anything goes.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

jihad is jihad. what's the problem here coyote and you know damn well I support muslims so what's the game here.

What I don't like and I will not tolerate is a lie. Clinton is full of shit and she doesn't even have a clue what she is talking about.

She's right.

The rightwingnuts want to make it about Islam.

She is correct in making it about jihadist extremism.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

jihad is jihad. what's the problem here coyote and you know damn well I support muslims so what's the game here.

What I don't like and I will not tolerate is a lie. Clinton is full of shit and she doesn't even have a clue what she is talking about.

She's right.

islam and the koran teach this killing of all non muslims lib.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

She's right.

Well...considering the Bible has a lot to say about killing unbelievers I'm going to say...so what?

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

yes the old liberal saying/playbook. Means in reality there is no right or wrong- anything goes.

You think?

Just because you think Muslims should be slaughtered doesn't mean I don't think there is no "right or wrong".

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

You think?

Just because you think Muslims should be slaughtered doesn't mean I don't think there is no "right or wrong".

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

She's right.

Well...considering the Bible has a lot to say about killing unbelievers I'm going to say...so what?

except that the OT period was thousands of years ago.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

exactly!!!

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

I'm game for a bit. I just had about two feet of snow because of global warming hit me today and I'm still shovelling snow so we can plug the van in.

Got some time.

Oh we had the most fabulous spring summer fall and the best of times truly with mostly great weather. But man oh man old man winter came roaring in tonight like thunder.

Tis ok. I managed to get a couple of hanging sunflower heads up for the chickadees before we got seriously nailed so they'll be good for a couple of days.

I know so many from my days in Toronto. I come from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie remember? Here's where I am worried.

Proper relocation. Heavens to betsy these poor souls are going to be waltzing into our nightmare winters. Who is helping them? Are the people helping with relocation to Steinbach Manitoba qualified to help these families?

Does anyone know the language? Now I have a distinct advantage because many Syrians have dual. I'm still fluent in French and Ukrainian. Puts me up there to help thank goodness.

But boy oh boy none of this is good. None of this was necessary. That's for tomorrow.

Why?

Got some time.

Oh we had the most fabulous spring summer fall and the best of times truly with mostly great weather. But man oh man old man winter came roaring in tonight like thunder.

Tis ok. I managed to get a couple of hanging sunflower heads up for the chickadees before we got seriously nailed so they'll be good for a couple of days.

I know so many from my days in Toronto. I come from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie remember? Here's where I am worried.

Proper relocation. Heavens to betsy these poor souls are going to be waltzing into our nightmare winters. Who is helping them? Are the people helping with relocation to Steinbach Manitoba qualified to help these families?

Does anyone know the language? Now I have a distinct advantage because many Syrians have dual. I'm still fluent in French and Ukrainian. Puts me up there to help thank goodness.

But boy oh boy none of this is good. None of this was necessary. That's for tomorrow.

I have a friend who lives on the northern part of an island in New Foundland (we joke and say she lives on an iceberg!) - she spends her winters there and then splits the time between WV and VA. It's awesomingly beautiful...but...holy moly!

Refugees can learn languages and the people that help them acclimate are usually NGO's and religious groups. My mother's church is actively involved in helping Burmeese refugees resettle. It can be done.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

She's right.

Sadly you cannot separate the two.

Look what you are saying. Jihadist extremism.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Explain to me please jihadist extremism.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

She's right.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

IF you cannot seperate Islamic extremism from Jihadist extremism then why is it so important to label it "Islamic extremism"?

Got some time.

I have a friend who lives on the northern part of an island in New Foundland (we joke and say she lives on an iceberg!) - she spends her winters there and then splits the time between WV and VA. It's awesomingly beautiful...but...holy moly!

Refugees can learn languages and the people that help them acclimate are usually NGO's and religious groups. My mother's church is actively involved in helping Burmeese refugees resettle. It can be done.

Oh please don't get me wrong. I come from a Uk/Irish background with a few Russians thrown in and my one great aunt actually married my most fave great uncle who was Italian and they both fell into love at first sight. Neither one spoke each others language. My Matka Marika and my great uncle Felix Zambusi. What a trip.

My concern as by the way other Syrians who are here are worried about is everyone going to come in willy nilly? The Shia and Sunni divide even looms like a nightmare over here.

Check out Dearborn. Sunnis have really gone at the Shia population there. And I'm just going to put it flat out there Sunni extremists are assholes and are even causing huge issues in EU refugee camps.

It's a reality.

Got some time.

Oh please don't get me wrong. I come from a Uk/Irish background with a few Russians thrown in and my one great aunt actually married my most fave great uncle who was Italian and they both fell into love at first sight. Neither one spoke each others language. My Matka Marika and my great uncle Felix Zambusi. What a trip.

My concern as by the way other Syrians who are here are worried about is everyone going to come in willy nilly? The Shia and Sunni divide even looms like a nightmare over here.

Check out Dearborn. Sunnis have really gone at the Shia population there. And I'm just going to put it flat out there Sunni extremists are assholes and are even causing huge issues in EU refugee camps.

It's a reality.

Speaking of reality...I think you are wrong about Dearborn. The Shia/Sunni divide is by no means universal in the Muslim world - in fact, in many Muslim countries there is not divide.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

She's right.

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

IF you cannot seperate Islamic extremism from Jihadist extremism then why is it so important to label it "Islamic extremism"?

For me I'm just a stickler for words. Meanings. Definitions. Islamic and Jihadist are interchangeable. That's ok because what we are talking about is extremism.

The key here is when some one perverts ISLAM or perverts Christianity we have to stand together in our faiths.

Got some time.

It's a reality.

Speaking of reality...I think you are wrong about Dearborn. The Shia/Sunni divide is by no means universal in the Muslim world - in fact, in many Muslim countries there is not divide.

This has a history. It's ok. There are just divides as there would be anywhere between the two. But in the camps. Sunnis are the aggressors. It's just the way it is. When aren't they? :lol:

And I'm really being non judgemental. It's just the way it is. Changes come slowly.

One saying I always loved about the south. It's applicable .

"we'll get there from here",

Her comments are so typical of the idiocy of the left on this issue.
Their continual defense of everything Islam is disgusting and ignorant.

Forum List

Back