Clinton proclaims'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

What's the context? I have a hard time believing she would say something that stupid

WOW - You have to wonder if she's drunk again. Nothing whatsoever???

Hillary insists Muslims 'have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

nov 19 2015 An acid-tongued Hillary Clinton ripped into conservatives on Thursday for what she said was an 'obsession in some quarters' with the notion that the global spread of terrorism is a byproduct of the Muslim faith, denying that the two are connected in any way.

'Islam itself is not our adversary,' the former secretary of state said during a campaign speech outlining her foreign policy objectives.

'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.'

I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

You know like the Muslim Brotherhood is a secular organization.

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

noun ji·had \ji-ˈhäd, chiefly British -ˈhad\
: a war fought by Muslims to defend or spread their beliefs

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
: a crusade for a principle or belief

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

Okay, let's look at this objectively. If someone kills an abortion doctor and claims he did it because he's a Christian and the Christian Bible sees abortion as murder...

.,..is he a Christian terrorist?

nov 19 2015 An acid-tongued Hillary Clinton ripped into conservatives on Thursday for what she said was an 'obsession in some quarters' with the notion that the global spread of terrorism is a byproduct of the Muslim faith, denying that the two are connected in any way.

'Islam itself is not our adversary,' the former secretary of state said during a campaign speech outlining her foreign policy objectives.

'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.'
Planet Hillary
screen-shot-2015-03-18-at-12-59-40-pm.png

The questions are: does she really know what she is talking about? WHO will be responsible in case she's wrong? And will SHE be among victims in case she's wrong?

Seems like basically everybody already knows the answers.

Last edited:
I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

As soon as you see .... dot, dot, dot... in the middle of the quote, you know the retard OP is a fucking troll.

Oh really bitch? You know I have finally wrapped up my year in my garden. I am looking forward to dealing with your highness bitchiness on a day to day over a very long winter.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Okay, let's look at this objectively. If someone kills an abortion doctor and claims he did it because he's a Christian and the Christian Bible sees abortion as murder...

You have been claiming so for many years. Just turning it on you now.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

The only "obsession" I see is with the rightwingnuts insisting...INSISTING on a certain terminology.

Why?

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

You have been claiming so for many years. Just turning it on you now.

English please, granny.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

I'm well read. Both Testaments many times over.

Why don't you just wander in and tell me about Christian and various takes on the Muslim faith.

Educate me. I'm good to go.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

The only "obsession" I see is with the rightwingnuts insisting...INSISTING on a certain terminology.

Why?
No dearheart. We must define. Between the good and the bad. We cannot allow a grey. There are so many shades of grey these days in ISLAM.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?
No dearheart. We must define. Between the good and the bad. We cannot allow a grey. There are so many shades of grey these days in ISLAM.

That is because reality exists in shades of grey - not black and white.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

jihad is jihad. what's the problem here coyote and you know damn well I support muslims so what's the game here.

What I don't like and I will not tolerate is a lie. Clinton is full of shit and she doesn't even have a clue what she is talking about.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

jihad is jihad. what's the problem here coyote and you know damn well I support muslims so what's the game here.

What I don't like and I will not tolerate is a lie. Clinton is full of shit and she doesn't even have a clue what she is talking about.

She's right.

The rightwingnuts want to make it about Islam.

She is correct in making it about jihadist extremism.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

Why?

That is because reality exists in shades of grey - not black and white.

I'm game for a bit. I just had about two feet of snow because of global warming hit me today and I'm still shovelling snow so we can plug the van in.

Got some time.

Forum List

Back