Clinton proclaims'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

Muslim's also jihad on other Muslim's also...

Sadly they do. I know Sunnis and I know Shiites. If I thought (I'm half Irish) that Catholic vs Protestant was wild it doesn't even touch this divide and enmity. Have I got the right word there?

I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

You know like the Muslim Brotherhood is a secular organization.

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

noun ji·had \ji-ˈhäd, chiefly British -ˈhad\
: a war fought by Muslims to defend or spread their beliefs

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline
: a crusade for a principle or belief

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

Hillary insists Muslims 'have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'

Hillary just lost the election.

I'm so glad she cleared that up for us. She goes on quite an interesting little rant. What floors me is she tries to substitute 'radical jihadism' instead of "radical Islam". Yeah, yeah that's the ticket! It's really just "radical jihadism".

that isn't what she said.

and you need to put down the meth.

By all means Jillian please dispute the DM with a link or two. Sorry to be on a slow response but I'm in the middle of a global warming mother trucking snow storm and my husband and I are shoveling snow to beat the band at my global warming minus 25

'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism.'

Now we know what liberals mean when they say the rest of the world thinks Americans are stupid.

She obviously doesn't know the definition of "jihad". :lol: Some one get her a dictionary@

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD
: a holy war waged on behalf of Islam as a religious duty; also : a personal struggle in devotion to Islam especially involving spiritual discipline

Hillary hammers 'obsession' with the words 'radical Islamic terrorism' as she insists 'Muslims ... have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism'
From the article:

"Clinton instead referred repeatedly to 'radical jihadism' as a global scourge, but didn't explain how the concept of jihadism is consistent with the notion that adherents of the world's second largest religion are uninvolved.

Blaming 'radical Islamic terrorism' for vicious attacks of the sort that killed 129 people last Friday in Paris, she said, 'is not just a distraction.'

Affiliating them with a religion, Clinton insisted, 'gives these criminals, these murderers, more standing than they deserve and it actually plays into their hands by alienating partners we need by our side.'"

CTd0Ja_UAAE2FDE.jpg-large.jpeg

It's not a Muslim thing, it's ISIS who wants to kill Muslims.

These battles are ancient. Sunni vs Shia give me a break that it's not going to happen here when it has even shown and reared its ugly head in Dearborn. This is on record.

Look it up.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

As soon as you see .... dot, dot, dot... in the middle of the quote, you know the retard OP is a fucking troll.

Muslim's also jihad on other Muslim's also...
So why are the moderate Muslims which I'm sure make up 99% of all Muslims so silent on the Caliphate?

Actually they live in fear. Not all but many. You get one uncle Abdul turning you over there go your daughters. You say the wrong thing and your cousin ends up with you in prison and getting all your wealth.

They live in fear. Unfortunately due to our wonderous "do gooders" Now they will be seriously fearful.

jihad

Full Definition of JIHAD

From the article:

As soon as you see .... dot, dot, dot... in the middle of the quote, you know the retard OP is a fucking troll.

Look at her statements douche bag and I'm not going to fuck around with you. I didn't make her statements fool. She did.

• 'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people,' Hillary Clinton said during a foreign policy speech on Thursday in New York City
  • Reading her speech at a brisk clip, she slowed to mock three words – 'radical Islamic terrorism' – that Republicans accuse President Obama of avoiding
  • Clinton said she agrees with the president's insistence that Syria's refugees should be admitted into the United States
  • But she parted ways with her former boss on the question of putting U.S. 'ground forces' in the Middle East – which she said will be necessary

Who put the dot in the dot per dot who put the wrang in the wranga wanna big one. Who put the bomp in the big she bomp

It's for true.

• 'Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people,' Hillary Clinton said during a foreign policy speech on Thursday in New York City
  • Reading her speech at a brisk clip, she slowed to mock three words – 'radical Islamic terrorism' – that Republicans accuse President Obama of avoiding
  • Clinton said she agrees with the president's insistence that Syria's refugees should be admitted into the United States
  • But she parted ways with her former boss on the question of putting U.S. 'ground forces' in the Middle East – which she said will be necessary

Who put the dot in the dot per dot who put the wrang in the wranga wanna big one. Who put the bomp in the big she bomp

Heres the thing............

This bozo is preaching to millions of people with obvious thought process disorder.

You know the old saying, "LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER".

There are some days where it is very apparent!!:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

And as I always point out because I am in the field. Many board members call liberals "retards"........idiots" etc...........which are all terms to describe intelligence levels. But its not an intelligence thing......its a thought processing thing. Huge difference........these people aren't stupid. The thinking is fucked up though :coffee:

Forum List

Back