Clinton was given debate questions in advance. Bernie was not

Yea and Trump was colluding with Russia and Wikileaks.

You know what's really funny? I heard Trump saying that the things the DNC were saying were Horrible things. "HORRIBLE things were said in those emails"

And then later it came out that Trump was on tape saying he grabs womens pussies because he's rich and he can get away with it.

That's not horrible?

Do idiots like Gramps realize that the DNC is a private group? They can nominate anyone they want. If they don't want to nominate Bernie he can run 3rd party.

Same with Republicans. They didn't have to run Trump.

So, so what it's rigged? Of course Republicans wanted Cruz or Rubio or Jeb or Kasich over Trump.

• Banned
Do idiots like Gramps realize that the DNC is a private group? They can nominate anyone they want. If they don't want to nominate Bernie he can run 3rd party.

So, so what it's rigged? Of course Republicans wanted Cruz or Rubio or Jeb or Kasich over Trump.
What I realize it that you are a loser with a lot of free time on his hands apparently

We don't know that Donna Brazille did not send a memo to the Bernie campaign with his question? Bernie campaign emails were not hacked and released to the public....?

The first question on the memorandum from Donna B. was the hillary townhall question, but the second question on her memorandum email was the Bernie townhall question. These came from her personal email account...Donna implied when first getting questioning on it, that she was not unfair to either side, either candidate....having Bernie's townhall question on the email also, would then make more sense...that she let him know too, his question....

I think the vast majority of Democrats want a fair process for a nominee.

It's only cheating if Dems do something wrong! The double standards are piling up with these people! IDK how they can keep it all straight! Trump's acceptability has lowered the bar so much, what's next "a reformed serial killer?" After what's been excused with nauseating deflections to Hillary, I'm glad I won't be around to see the next incarnations of Republicans and who they support! :beer::dunno::rolleyes:

It's only cheating if Dems do something wrong! The double standards are piling up with these people! IDK how they can keep it all straight! Trump's acceptability has lowered the bar so much, what's next "a reformed serial killer?" After what's been excused with nauseating deflections to Hillary, I'm glad I won't be around to see the next incarnations of Republicans and who they support! :beer::dunno::rolleyes:
This isn't a deflection thread idiot. It WAS current news. Now it's just an old thread bumped by a known board troll.

Get over it! Trump won; b!tches never are happy are they? :dunno: :cuckoo: :blahblah: :bang3: :9:
You act like you're going to keep winning elections. I remember Dennis hastert, Tom delay and bush thought they'd rule forever. They got 6 years. Let's see if Republicans can hold all three houses for 6 years

This isn't a deflection thread idiot. It WAS current news. Now it's just an old thread bumped by a known board troll.
Rwnj's see me that way. If you don't like me that's a compliment. It's like a dick or asshole doesn't like me. Boo fucking hoo

The fix was in, why even go through the motions of a Dem primary what a farce. That's the left for you FAKE, fake news, fake outrage, fake elections, FAKE.

Forum List

Back