Clinton was given debate questions in advance. Bernie was not

Do idiots like Gramps realize that the DNC is a private group? They can nominate anyone they want. If they don't want to nominate Bernie he can run 3rd party.

Same with Republicans. They didn't have to run Trump.

So, so what it's rigged? Of course Republicans wanted Cruz or Rubio or Jeb or Kasich over Trump.

It's only cheating if Dems do something wrong! The double standards are piling up with these people! IDK how they can keep it all straight! Trump's acceptability has lowered the bar so much, what's next "a reformed serial killer?" After what's been excused with nauseating deflections to Hillary, I'm glad I won't be around to see the next incarnations of Republicans and who they support! :beer::dunno::rolleyes:
it's only cheating if they get caught.

Do idiots like Gramps realize that the DNC is a private group? They can nominate anyone they want. If they don't want to nominate Bernie he can run 3rd party.

So, so what it's rigged? Of course Republicans wanted Cruz or Rubio or Jeb or Kasich over Trump.

It's only cheating if Dems do something wrong! The double standards are piling up with these people! IDK how they can keep it all straight! Trump's acceptability has lowered the bar so much, what's next "a reformed serial killer?" After what's been excused with nauseating deflections to Hillary, I'm glad I won't be around to see the next incarnations of Republicans and who they support! :beer::dunno::rolleyes:

Well the Trump campaign is busted so that's where we are right now; another Republican scandal! If not for owning the HOUSE, impeachment proceedings would be in the works! Probably true that Trump could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and not lose conservative support! What does that say about them? :cuckoo: :dunno: :blahblah:

It's a private group, but it can be sued for fraud, and that's what the DNC did, committed fraud.

Well the Trump campaign is busted so that's where we are right now; another Republican scandal! If not for owning the HOUSE, impeachment proceedings would be in the works! Probably true that Trump could shoot someone on 5th Ave. and not lose conservative support! What does that say about them? :cuckoo: :dunno: :blahblah:

What did it get busted for, talking to someone? What crime did they commit? None of you lying douche bag snowflakes can explain that.

It's a private group, but it can be sued for fraud, and that's what the DNC did, committed fraud.
No they didn't. If they want to rig it so Hillary is the DNC nominee, they can. No fraud. You can't fraud yourself. It's a private organization. If you don't like it don't join or don't vote for the candidate they nominate. Free country bitch.

What did it get busted for, talking to someone? What crime did they commit? None of you lying douche bag snowflakes can explain that.

Oh but you want to convict the DNC of criminal fraud?

Oh but you want to convict the DNC of criminal fraud?
no, collusion. heh

that we carry guns. :)

Don't you guys claim us liberals own the ghettos? Well if that's true, we carry guns too.

Don't you guys claim us liberals own the ghettos? Well if that's true, we carry guns too.
we all own the ghetto, i had friends at cabrini.

are your carriers, you know... trained in guns. that's a big thing, safety being what it is.

Forum List

Back