Clinton’s warnings about Trump actually describe … her

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
this thread won't get a lot of hits because there isn't a whole lot to disagree with.

Clinton tried to portray Trump as “dangerous.” But what do you call it when a secretary of state, to shield herself from accountability, stores classified emails (some beyond “top secret”) on her private, unsecured server, leaving them vulnerable to hackers the world over?

Or who goes home for the night with a US consulate besieged by al Qaeda-linked terrorists — then later lies to the victims’ families about how a YouTube video was to blame?

Clinton called Trump “temperamentally unfit” to be commander-in-chief. But how would you describe an ex-top official who continually lies to the public and holds herself above the law?

Here's some more. Never forget the scum bags Clinton pardoned.

19 Secret and Scandaous Facts About Bill Clinton

Her lie about being a critic of NAFTA from the beginning is one of my favorite Hitlery moments.....

At least you have a favorite.

My most infuriating is obvious. Her smiling and laughing as she tried to get creds after her visit to Tuzla.

She can't help herself, thus she needs to seek help.

She is just a manipulating lying sack of shit...nothing more or less.

this thread won't get a lot of hits because there isn't a whole lot to disagree with.

Clinton tried to portray Trump as “dangerous.” But what do you call it when a secretary of state, to shield herself from accountability, stores classified emails (some beyond “top secret”) on her private, unsecured server, leaving them vulnerable to hackers the world over?

Or who goes home for the night with a US consulate besieged by al Qaeda-linked terrorists — then later lies to the victims’ families about how a YouTube video was to blame?

Clinton called Trump “temperamentally unfit” to be commander-in-chief. But how would you describe an ex-top official who continually lies to the public and holds herself above the law?
Hillary has a PhD in Turnspeak. As do all Liberal Progressive pukes.

Crooked Hillary described herself in her ridiculous rant. She is responsible for starting unnecessary wars in the middle east and africa and thus the creation of ISIS and the invasion into the West of Muslim savages. The Donald responded, Crooked Hillary has to go to jail. She is guilty as hell in regards to emailgate!

Donny Dangerous is unfit to hold office.... he's a juvenile delinquent... that never got past adolescence, with his knee jerk, bombastic, incoherent, dangerous and ignorant statements and tweets... cry all you want about Hillary, but even with all of her faults, she is infinitely the better choice out of the two...he's a thin skinned imbecile, an embarrassment to all mankind.... no way should a man like him ever in a million gazillion years, hold the office of The President of the USA...

how 'bout I tell you how I truly feel and think about him? :lol:

Wow, more GOP conspiracies. Love 'em.
List her accomplishments. Not her pathetic propaganda such as her support of war with Iraq, but her large scale accomplishments. Does she still support the slaughter of Christians in Bosnia?

Hillary's problems are more or less comes from character flaws that can be caught with a good staff.

Trump flaws comes about from intentions that disregards what is truly allowed. I doubt the best staff could keep him on track. In fact, I think the GOP is going to pick his VP, then impeach Trump the moment he overstep his constitutional limits.

I doubt Trump will have 4 years in office even if he wins. He has too many political enemies that are ready to betray him!

Libs are the masters of projection. No surprises here.

Hillary's problems are more or less comes from character flaws that can be caught with a good staff.

Trump flaws comes about from intentions that disregards what is truly allowed. I doubt the best staff could keep him on track. In fact, I think the GOP is going to pick his VP, then impeach Trump the moment he overstep his constitutional limits.

I doubt Trump will have 4 years in office even if he wins. He has too many political enemies that are ready to betray him!

Speaking of projection ^^^ half the Democratic party hate the Clinton's guts. Have you forgotten how they threw her under the bus in 2008 then drove over her a dozen time?

Speaking of projection ^^^ half the Democratic party hate the Clinton's guts. Have you forgotten how they threw her under the bus in 2008 then drove over her a dozen time?
Stop
How did the Democratic throw Clinton under the bus?
She lost a primary. She was owed nothing.

Here's some more. Never forget the scum bags Clinton pardoned.

19 Secret and Scandaous Facts About Bill Clinton

Her lie about being a critic of NAFTA from the beginning is one of my favorite Hitlery moments.....

She lies about everything while the media look the other way and liberals applaud her lying.

As will be said, they all lie. Or at least embelish the truth to the point of the truth not being recognizable.

But Mrs. Tuzla Clinton is different. She is psychotic in her lying. She either doesn't remember events or doesn't mind just making things up knowing full well that they are not true as witnessed by the links in my signature line.

I just wish the FBI would do their job, either way, and either indict or not indict her. That way I would know if I can forget about this election or work hard for her opponent.

...and she's a loopy kunt

Forum List

Back