CNBC and MSNBC are liars

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax
Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.
I predict that very few Americans will die from the coronavirus

but while that will be disappointing to many libs, cheer up

the coronavirus will be very damaging economically due to our stupid dependence on communist chinese production

You predict only few Americans will die from Coronavirus? Really?

Oh! I’m very impressed with your qualifications predicting this epidemic.
Your opinions is based from what? Don’t tell me Trump told you that?

The worst you can do is downplaying this epidemic like Trump calling this a hoax.

They meaning libs claim that America is unprepared and thats a lie
And yet.........it isn't. How many hospital beds have been arranged to handle the overflow when hospitals are overwhelmed with patients?

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.
The dems new hoax - yes

dems are spreading hysteria based on lies about the coronavirus
So you now admit YOU lied when you said Tramp never called it a hoax.
Thank you.
Of corse you had to follow your admission with another lie, but you can't help yourself, like Tramp you can't breath without lying.

dems are spreading hysteria based on lies about the coronavirus
Actually, they aren't. That's just a Trumpist talking point.

First U.S. death from coronavirus confirmed in Washington state, according to health officials.

I guess Berg doesn't have the link to what Trump actually said.
As I said, it's already been posted on this thread. Go find it.
I said, I tried and couldn't find it. CNBC is the closest I could come and they really didn't mention it. I was just asking
for help from someone who seems to be on top of it. You're the one who is claiming it. Help a dude out.

News Corp, owner of Wall Street Journal, halts nonessential travel for employees due to coronavirus

More of that hoaxie stuff?

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax
Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.

We ARE unprepared because your Dotard is an anti-science LOON who thinks everything is about HIM. South Korea has performed 65,000 tests this far. We (currently CDC has to do all testing which takes forever and they have a VERY tight rules structure) have performed around 550.

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if Donnie and his Incompetent Albino Sidekick don't WANT people to know how many are actually infected. And way to go on the Pence pick. This is the man who infected around 200 people with HIV because he didn't believe the needle exchange program helped prevent HIV. He's also the clown who in 2000 said that tobacco didn't cause cancer. Just the man for this job!

The United States badly bungled coronavirus testing—but things may soon improve | Science | AAAS

Last edited:
Here's an unfortunate story that slipped past Mike Pence's desk.

First U.S. death from coronavirus confirmed in Washington state, according to health officials.

Thank you, I did see that he called "they" as in democrats a hoax.
I didn't see him call the corona virus a hoax.
Now I have context
Spin it any way you need to in order to keep your blind devotion to the Orange Turd intact.

I think people have the medias number by now....nothing they say is 100% truthful....they lie distort and shade the truth to help democunts....

Distort? How many times did Fox News spread conspiracies to protect Trump? Non Stop. Here’s several links.

Coronavirus: How Fox News and other right-wing media endanger our health

Right-wing media spreads conspiracy and deny risk of coronavirus - Business Insider

A guide to right-wing media coronavirus reactions and conspiracy theories

How Trump and his Fox News allies are infecting the public trust amid coronavirus concerns

And yet.........it isn't. How many hospital beds have been arranged to handle the overflow when hospitals are overwhelmed with patients?

Watched a medical expert this morning say that respirator availability was also gonna be a huge problem. Meanwhile, the testing has sucked and Donnie is attempting to whitewash the whole dang deal as a "Democrat Hoax". Dangerous and sad.

Thank you, I did see that he called "they" as in democrats a hoax.
I didn't see him call the corona virus a hoax.
Now I have context
Spin it any way you need to in order to keep your blind devotion to the Orange Turd intact.
Isn't it more like spin it the way your Masters want you to?
I did get the context of what he stated.
Your Masters want you to act like the sky is falling and your a good minion.

Well, yay me then for setting a record for setting the record straight.
If only you had. You didn't. You're trying to obscure the record........like a good Trumpleton should.

he-didnt-say-that-and-if-he-did-he-didnt-30406667.png
Trump didnt say what libs claim he said

Forum List

Back