CNBC and MSNBC are liars

This isn't fear mongering............it's called reporting the facts. Facts the orange nitwit doesn't want to discuss.

Washington state confirms first US death from coronavirus
Washington state confirms first US death from coronavirus

The U.S. reported on Saturday its first death from the coronavirus in Washington State.

Jamie Nixon, a public information officer with the Washington State Department of Health, said that a patient in the state has died from the infection. A news conference will be held by officials in King County at 4:00 pm EST.

Do Trumpists think this was a Dem faking their death?

I'm thinking the victim's relatives don't think this is a hoax.

Coronavirus got its start in late December - early January....I wonder what it was that the media was so totally fixated upon that it escaped their notice?
So..........Trump's lack of preparation for what is to come is the media's fault?
So....The media's focus on this is only the latest attempt to try to pin something -anything- bad that happens on Trump.

The media knew about the extent of Corona virus at least eight weeks ago, but the panic over it only set in a couple weeks ago....If you think that's a coincidence, you're even dumber than I had thought...And brother, that's saying something.

trump never said the coronavirus is a hoax
Yet, there's the video proving otherwise, so..............................
I would be glad to watch it if you would provide it. I want to see the actual context.
Thank you in advance.
It's already in the thread. If you can't find it Google it.
I already tried to Google it, I ended up with some guy talking on CNBC.
Not Trump talking. That's why I asked you

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

LIAR :)

Dont let your mouth override your asshole

Perception is reality.

It makes no difference if he said it or not.

What matters is what people believe.

I have seen a lot of people who are like I was, a Republican, turning against trump and his supporters.

The next election will be a glorious victory for this country, when we send trump packing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

What kinds of misinformation that the democrats are spreading? Can you please give an example?

Yes that is correct. Trump cut fundings of CDC because he said thousands of doctors are not doing anything. That’s a fact.

The problem with people like you and the rest doesn’t believed Trump did these and that. He lied all the time and that’s acceptable to most or all of you.

His rally in New Hampshire last week
1. Trump said Mexico is paying the wall because of remittances.
2. Hundreds and hundreds of buses from Massachusetts to NH making illegal votes.

Totally totally a LIE. His supporters clapped and cheered.
I get so tired of explaining simple things to simple people.
First off the president submits a budget. The house is the ones that eventually make a decision as what to fund and by how much.
I hear so many on this board and on agencies of CNN complain that the budget is out of control then bitch because this or that is being cut. Make up what mind you have and stick with either the budget is too high and needs to be reigned in or we do not need to worry about debt fund everything.
Second Trump wanted to use some of the money that was allocated for Ebola but we don't really have that much of it here nor are we expecting a serious outbreak in the near future. We have something that seems be be here now. But the Dems said no. They want to allocate more money and then complain about the budget. Again make up your minds.
The head of the CDC along with others are saying that the cuts are not affecting the way they are handling this problem. But we again have Dems complaining about the cuts. So which is it CDC and other doctors are wrong or Dems are wrong?

I find it funny that you try and make it seem that I will fall for anything but your real problem is I have a good understanding of common sense . Unlike your partisan sense.

You can twist however you want. Assigning Pence as in charge proved that Trump is not even serious.

I asked you a question. Give me an example of misinformation that the democrats are spreading. Can you please try it again.

Do you honestly expect head of CDC will say anything against Trump?
Do you honestly expect these impotent GOPs will say anything against Trump?

Democrats are not doing anything except critiquing Trump ineptness and amateurism.

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax
Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.
I predict that very few Americans will die from the coronavirus

but while that will be disappointing to many libs, cheer up

the coronavirus will be very damaging economically due to our stupid dependence on communist chinese production

Let's keep it real simple for the lefties.

Compared to the annual cases and deaths from the flu virus, this corona virus outrage
and fear mongering from the left is truly a hoax.

85,000 cases worldwide, nearly 3000 deaths, is hardly a "hoax". The World Health Organization is about to declare this virus a "worldwide pandemnic", and loyal Trumpists are declaring the whole thing a "hoax".

A "hoax" and anything Dumb Donald can't control, and doesn't know how to deal with, he calls it a "hoax". And everything, that Donald Trump has labelled a "hoax", from Russian election interference, to his impeachment, to the corona virus, has been all too real.

Every Presidency has its tests of the man in the Oval Office. Trump will be judged and re-elected by how he deals with this crisis. Everything that has happened to this point is prologue to this event. If Trump and Pence manage to "pray this away", and it does little damage to the economy, or to the public's confidence in Trump's ability to get the job done, it will all but assure his re-election.

But if this is yet another Trump fiasco of lies, mismanagement and chaos, and a story that starts with denial, and changes daily until Trump blames someone else for the mess, or says it doesn't matter, his presidency is toast. And unlike past administrations, nobody trusts Trump to give them the facts, just his version of the facts, which is to say, nothing the American people can trust or rely upon for what may be life-saving information, for many people.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that

Yes .. Yes he FUCKING did. "It's the Democrats new Hoax".

Jesus, grow up!

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats' 'new hoax'

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

Maybe it'll just "disappear" :rolleyes:

3qip4p.jpg

The media's focus on this is only the latest attempt to try to pin something -anything- bad that happens on Trump.
No one blames him for the virus. He deserves to be blamed for the state of readiness to respond to an outbreak since he has downplayed that possibility and weakened the government's ability to proactively respond by cutting staff. Full stop.

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.

The media's focus on this is only the latest attempt to try to pin something -anything- bad that happens on Trump.
No one blames him for the virus. He deserves to be blamed for the state of readiness to respond to an outbreak since he has downplayed that possibility and weakened the government's ability to proactively respond by cutting staff. Full stop.
It's the fucking flu....There is no inoculation from it...Airlines have ceased flying into affected areas.....Cruise ships have self-quarantined....People who can do things to stem the spread have done so without anyone ordering them around.

You act like the president -any president- is a one-man pathogen barrier.....You're a gullible and blind partisan buffoon.

Trump never said that

Perception is reality.

It makes no difference if he said it or not.

What matters is what people believe.

I have seen a lot of people who are like I was, a Republican, turning against trump and his supporters.

The next election will be a glorious victory for this country, when we send trump packing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are saying there are gullible people who can be fooled by the lying lib media I have to agree

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.
The dems new hoax - yes

dems are spreading hysteria based on lies about the coronavirus

Exactly what are they saying that you describe as fear mongering?

This week, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told us to expect community spread of the novel coronavirus in the United States. California announced a case with no known ties to previous cases, potentially a sign that community spread has already started. Meanwhile, the World Health Organization raised its risk assessment worldwide to the highest level, as more countries — now nearly 50 — reported cases.
They meaning libs claim that America is unprepared and thats a lie

Let's keep it real simple for the lefties.

Compared to the annual cases and deaths from the flu virus, this corona virus outrage
and fear mongering from the left is truly a hoax.

85,000 cases worldwide, nearly 3000 deaths, is hardly a "hoax". The World Health Organization is about to declare this virus a "worldwide pandemnic", and loyal Trumpists are declaring the whole thing a "hoax".

A "hoax" and anything Dumb Donald can't control, and doesn't know how to deal with, he calls it a "hoax". And everything, that Donald Trump has labelled a "hoax", from Russian election interference, to his impeachment, to the corona virus, has been all too real.

Every Presidency has its tests of the man in the Oval Office. Trump will be judged and re-elected by how he deals with this crisis. Everything that has happened to this point is prologue to this event. If Trump and Pence manage to "pray this away", and it does little damage to the economy, or to the public's confidence in Trump's ability to get the job done, it will all but assure his re-election.

But if this is yet another Trump fiasco of lies, mismanagement and chaos, and a story that starts with denial, and changes daily until Trump blames someone else for the mess, or says it doesn't matter, his presidency is toast. And unlike past administrations, nobody trusts Trump to give them the facts, just his version of the facts, which is to say, nothing the American people can trust or rely upon for what may be life-saving information, for many people.
It seems that Trump was ahead of the curve, and your MSM was behind on the curve.
Trump closed the border to certain countries early on while the democrats cried racism. Were you one of them?
There have been no deaths at this time and for a country with 330+ million seems to be under control
at this time. Not sure what you're whining about, other than another foreigner that is a never ever Trump hater.
Perhaps a democrat can get you a ballot to vote in the upcoming election

I think people have the medias number by now....nothing they say is 100% truthful....they lie distort and shade the truth to help democunts....

Yet, there's the video proving otherwise, so..............................
I would be glad to watch it if you would provide it. I want to see the actual context.
Thank you in advance.
It's already in the thread. If you can't find it Google it.
I already tried to Google it, I ended up with some guy talking on CNBC.
Not Trump talking. That's why I asked you
I guess Berg doesn't have the link to what Trump actually said. I'm disappointed, I thought he had the smoking gun.

Forum List

Back