CNBC and MSNBC are liars

You act like the president -any president- is a one-man pathogen barrier
Actually, I'm not. But he has unquestionably downplayed what a potential outbreak here would be like. And he did cut staff for governmental agencies assigned to deal with this sort of thing. And there has been a lack of preparations made for the eventuality of this thing spreading. Don't be so blind.

Well, yay me then for setting a record for setting the record straight.
If only you had. You didn't. You're trying to obscure the record........like a good Trumpleton should.

he-didnt-say-that-and-if-he-did-he-didnt-30406667.png

Oh, please. I provided a source that conclusively proved those claims of "Trump Sabotaging Americas Coronavirus Response" were false.

And then the AP did also, cause it thought it was funny too. Lol.

In that thread I proceeded to whip you and the other moron, Dumbe Europe like the lying dogs you were for first claiming Trumps actions had resulted in a lack of preparedness (your thread was entitled "Trump has Sabotaged Americas Coronavirus reponse").

Then, when presented with the results of the readiness scale showing the US ranked first in world on that readiness scale, the baseless claim was those scores were innaccurate as they did not include the now debunked fantasy cuts, to which I clearly called bullshit, and I quote:

"I call bullshit. Foul, rank, piled-a-mile-high bullshit."

and now, when presented incontrovertible proof that your thread premise, based on cuts which never happened, is and was totally false you continue to deny.

I know you're pissed as you've embarassed the hell out of yourself, but it may be time to stop diggin' that hole, or youre going to pop up in Wuhan and get some coronavirus experience first hand....lol.

You act like the president -any president- is a one-man pathogen barrier
Actually, I'm not. But he has unquestionably downplayed what a potential outbreak here would be like. And he did cut staff for governmental agencies assigned to deal with this sort of thing. And there has been a lack of preparations made for the eventuality of this thing spreading. Don't be so blind.
Yes, you are....You worship gubmint, and the president is your fucking Pope....At this moment in time, the Pope is from the wrong sect.

You are a cultist and there's no getting around it.

CryInaug.jpg

Trump didnt say what libs claim he said
Just keep repeating that as conditions here worsen. I can only imagine how much crap the right wing media propaganda machine will start spewing out in order to protect Don from responsibility for his failure to adequately prepare the nation. They must be practicing their lines over at Faux as we speak.

This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Michael Moore: Trump calling coronavirus a 'hoax' is 'dangerous'

and so does the CNBC headline on the internet

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

but they are lying to liberals in America

Trump never said that

LIAR :)

Dont let your mouth override your asshole

trump never said the coronavirus is a hoax

Perception is reality.

It makes no difference if he said it or not.

What matters is what people believe.

I have seen a lot of people who are like I was, a Republican, turning against trump and his supporters.

The next election will be a glorious victory for this country, when we send trump packing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are saying there are gullible people who can be fooled by the lying lib media I have to agree

And all these gullible people can vote, so I wouldn’t be too concerned with whether or not trump said it.

I would be more concerned with who out there believes he did.

One thing I do know.

You won’t convince any Liberal of anything on this message board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, please. I provided a source that conclusively proved those claims of "Trump Sabotaging Americas Coronavirus Response" were false.
If wishes were horses beggars would ride.

And you wish Trump did what you say he did and the US was unprepared as a result.

This is just too easy for me. I think I'll have a few drinks and come back later to give you a fair shot.

Lol.

Last edited:
This morning I watched brian williams and michael moore on MSNBC tell America that trump called the coronavirus a hoax

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a 'hoax,' South Korea has record jump in cases

Coronavirus live updates: Trump calls outbreak a ‘hoax,’ South Korea has record jump in cases

Trump never said that

LIAR :)

Yes .. Yes he FUCKING did. "It's the Democrats new Hoax".

Jesus, grow up!

Trump says the coronavirus is the Democrats' 'new hoax'

The DEMOCRATS are trying to panic voters and their fear mongering is a hoax

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

Maybe it'll just "disappear" :rolleyes:

3qip4p.jpg

Trump never said that

he said the lib fear mongering is a hoax

and it is

I think people have the medias number by now....nothing they say is 100% truthful....they lie distort and shade the truth to help democunts....

Distort? How many times did Fox News spread conspiracies to protect Trump? Non Stop. Here’s several links.

Coronavirus: How Fox News and other right-wing media endanger our health

Right-wing media spreads conspiracy and deny risk of coronavirus - Business Insider

A guide to right-wing media coronavirus reactions and conspiracy theories

How Trump and his Fox News allies are infecting the public trust amid coronavirus concerns
What are you talking about?....so FOX news should fall in line with CNN and MSNBC and scare the shit out of folks without balance?....just because you don't like the truth you blame the messenger?....

Trump never said that
Oh come on, even FAUX news admits Tramp called it the Dems "new hoax" at his Charleston SC hate rally.
The lib lies that we’re all gonna die is the hoax

Its irresponsible fear mongering

Jesus, grow up!

Uh huh - Don't you think it's just a tad dangerous for Donald to tell his Trumpalumps that Coronavirus is nothing but a Dem hoax?

They believe that shit you know. And when their local health officials tell them what to do, they won't believe it.

3qip4p.jpg

Trump never said that

and it is

Nope, that isn't what he said but you hear what ya wanna hear my friend.

I say we turn things over to Donald's FreeDumb medal winner - Coronavirus is no worse than the common cold!

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

Did that earn him another? :D

Well he did say that the democrats are using it as a political hoax. Meaning they are deliberately spreading misinformation to damage Republicans and him. So if you leave out most of what was actually said you get him calling it a hoax.

It basically amounts to a lie by omission. But hey you can't expect the truth all the time. Look how many Dems could not help spreading the lie that Trump took away funds from the CDC and because of that we were all going to die.

What kinds of misinformation that the democrats are spreading? Can you please give an example?

Yes that is correct. Trump cut fundings of CDC because he said thousands of doctors are not doing anything. That’s a fact.

The problem with people like you and the rest doesn’t believed Trump did these and that. He lied all the time and that’s acceptable to most or all of you.

His rally in New Hampshire last week
1. Trump said Mexico is paying the wall because of remittances.
2. Hundreds and hundreds of buses from Massachusetts to NH making illegal votes.

Totally totally a LIE. His supporters clapped and cheered.
I get so tired of explaining simple things to simple people.
First off the president submits a budget. The house is the ones that eventually make a decision as what to fund and by how much.
I hear so many on this board and on agencies of CNN complain that the budget is out of control then bitch because this or that is being cut. Make up what mind you have and stick with either the budget is too high and needs to be reigned in or we do not need to worry about debt fund everything.
Second Trump wanted to use some of the money that was allocated for Ebola but we don't really have that much of it here nor are we expecting a serious outbreak in the near future. We have something that seems be be here now. But the Dems said no. They want to allocate more money and then complain about the budget. Again make up your minds.
The head of the CDC along with others are saying that the cuts are not affecting the way they are handling this problem. But we again have Dems complaining about the cuts. So which is it CDC and other doctors are wrong or Dems are wrong?

I find it funny that you try and make it seem that I will fall for anything but your real problem is I have a good understanding of common sense . Unlike your partisan sense.

You can twist however you want. Assigning Pence as in charge proved that Trump is not even serious.

I asked you a question. Give me an example of misinformation that the democrats are spreading. Can you please try it again.

Do you honestly expect head of CDC will say anything against Trump?
Do you honestly expect these impotent GOPs will say anything against Trump?

Democrats are not doing anything except critiquing Trump ineptness and amateurism.
Funny that you claim the truth is being twisted.
Would you been happier if he put Bozo the clown as being in charge?
So you think that the head of the CDC and doctors from hospitals would lie. I understand you may not have the kind of character needed not to but not everyone is that way.

Jesus, grow up!

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

I say we turn things over to Donald's FreeDumb medal winner - Coronavirus is no worse than the common cold!

PolitiFact - Fact-checking Rush Limbaugh’s misleading claim that the new coronavirus is “the common cold”

The coronavirus has a lower fatality rate than the common flu

maybe that's why libs have not barricaded themselves in their home in spite of the hysterical lefty hoopla

He is equating their narrative, which has been utter bullshit aimed at scoring political points and outright dangerous, to their bullshit on Roooshins! As their latest attempt to undermine him. He is calling these actions and criticisms a hoax.

And he's right.

You disengenuous pricks and the loons at MSNBC implying he is calling the virus a hoax after all the steps taken which prove he is taking this seriously should be pointing fingers at the lying scumbag dems that have been dealing the outright lies and misinformation that is indeed perpetrating the latest hoax on people for their own despicable reasons.

The dems have gone too far on this one. Way, way, way too far. The rest of the stuff they've done pissed me off, but I wasnt surprised by any of it really. This crap actually does surprise me. Why I dont know, but they've made me sick on this one. Fucking pricks.

Grow up morons. This is not the time for this shit.

what the HOAX is - he keeps saying that the # of americans infected is 15.

1-5.

when the number just jumped to 65 ... being that a 2nd 'community' spread victim was just diagnosed in cali; a high school student. & another apparent community spread person tested positive in oregon - an elementary school employee.

why is donny lying? i guess he just wants to seal his 'snake oil salesman' label huh?
The only number I heard Impeached Trump give was around the 60 the CDC had listed the other day.

Jesus, grow up!

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

Politifact is PolitiLiars

Trump never said that
His own words betray him. He did say coronavirus is the latest hoax. We know Trump has a casual relationship with truth. Should that relationship extend to you as well?

Jesus, grow up!

3qip4p.jpg
Trump never said that

and it is

Politifact is PolitiLiars

Are you suggesting that FreeDumb Fatsbo didn't say that Coronavirus was no worse than a common cold.

JESUS

Trump never said that
His own words betray him. He did say coronavirus is the latest hoax. We know Trump has a casual relationship with truth. Should that relationship extend to you as well?
Trump appointed a task force and requested billions of dollars to deal with the coronavirus

but no matter how much trump does dems say its not enough

thats fear mongering for partisan politics and it stinks

Forum List

Back